Apycom jQuery Menus
-

THEIR JOURNEY :-) :-) :-) !!!!
Posted: 11 June 2011 07:34 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
stutiaroraa@gmail.com
Total Posts:  1
Joined  24/04/2011

grin Their journey started with a loss because of gayle not being selected . but after gayle got into the team it started doing wonders.they won almost all the matches wherever they played. when ever gayle got out they didnot have a back up plan , but it was also difficult to find a partner for him . first they went with ab , then virat, then saurabh. then agarwal. i personally think that agarwal was the best choice. in the final too the used agarwal as a back up , but gayle got out too early and it was too late, till they could do anything the match was already out of their hands. I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING RCB SINCE A LONG TIME NOW , even though they are not the best team but they could have easily won the finals and become the champs.i loved their GO GREEN IDEA which was a huge sucess all thanks to Sidhartha Mallya.  there is nothing to say about the owner s they are grt people and especially Sidhartha Mallya following the foot steps of his father the great Dr. vijay mallya. even thhough my grandfather has workde in their company i have not met them even once . they are busy people.WHEAREVER GAYLE HAS KLICKED THEY HAVE DONE WONDERS BUT WHEN HE HASEN’T THEY DIDNOT HAVE A BACK UP.  i would advice RCB to try and get a suitable partner for gayle in the next ipl!! best of luck rcb !!! CHEARS TO RCB TEAM MEMBERS !!! CHEARS TO LIFE !!! ALL THE BEST RCB !!!

-
STUTI ARORA grin
EMAIL ID : .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

View Profile
PM

Posted: 11 June 2011 06:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  423
Joined  27/03/2011

Every lion gets some beating one day. We are simply the best and We should be happy that we reached the finals.

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply