Total Votes: 14
You must be a logged-in member to vote
Royal Challengers - We like to show what champs are made of
Posted: 20 June 2011 12:03 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
mohammed-sarmad
Total Posts:  2
Joined  04/06/2011

The time when the first match of IPL-4 which was played on 8th’Apr till 28th may’2011 it had been an exciting tournament for all but it was extra special for us (RCB).The auction picks of RCB according to some critics was poor but for RCBIANS we knew we had something special coming our way.Retaining Virat and making him our icon player in replacement of A.Kumble was a master piece.That was one example of how much confidence we had in our team.We did lose our 1st home game against Mumbai Indians,I was disappointed not with our team, but with some section of our so called fans of RCB who suddenly started cheering for MI, 2 consecutive loss and a match which was washed out made them think they were right, But our team & loyalists had different ideas,Gayle was called in from the caribbean which meant extra Energy,Fun but not at the expense of work (we have all seen that & what he did).The team looked complete according to me.It was proven after the storm in kolkata (gayle storm).I was in the stadium when we lost against MI & that made me more strong as an RCBIAN and i made sure that i was available for all the home games which was played in M.C stadium and with help from Rahul Kappor (Our Stadia M.C) things changed and changed quickly for us. Roars of “CHRIS GAYLE”,“Gayle Storm”,became louder & louder with every game and also for our other players as well.RCBeeeeee suddenly was the flavour of the season (for our critics as well,But for us it was always very much alive).With Help from zaheer & vettori the bowling battalion was firing guns from either ends of the pitch.We all know that gayle scored two centuries in IPL-4, but here is the third one ie, 100 boundaries (56 4’s & 44 6’s) with every boundary he scored he became stronger & better that too in only 12 games.Immature people who were taking about premature exit for RCB suddenly were not to be seen anywhere. The GO Green initiative (we scored 1000 here,did’nt we) was a great success you could see that when we played with “GREEN” jersey against Kochi , all the other 9 teams were “RED” with envy.Our Cheer leaders were also full of enegry,you need to have that,especially when you cheer for RCB woooh (Remember we scored around 210 4’s &  90 6’s & Dont forget the wickets) The Fan website was amazing with Numbers swelling every day,I still remember the young 6 yr old RCB fan i saw cheering at his best the Goldern Words “RCBeeee” and i gifted him my favorite RCB bandana.The Web TV is great and twitter,how can i forget #isupportrcb tweets,another shining example of how we keep our fans engaged before & after every game & season.I watched both, The play-off’s against MI & Final vs CSK in chennai M.A.C stadium,their were many of my friends and some section of crowd which was forcing me to trade-off with my RCB jersey for a yellow one (may be bcoz i was born in chennai) but i kept saying more loudly RCBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and even though we lost the final CSK could only win the cup but we won millions of Hearts& Happiness of the People.A Mix of all these things makes us a True Champion.Truly said “Everybody’s heart runs with the support of RBC (Red Blood Corpuscles) but my heart runs with the support of RCB”.Thats why i made sure our flag (One of the last RCB flags of IPL-4) was flying high & pointing to the sky compared to all those 39,500 yellow flags and saying to each one of them that “Sky is not the limit, beware Champions league on the way and the champions are on the way to fight & win it”.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 June 2011 05:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  423
Joined  27/03/2011

RCB simply rocks. They are the best of the best.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 June 2011 01:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010

Beware of RCB In the Champions League T20.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 June 2011 03:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
mohammed-sarmad
Total Posts:  2
Joined  04/06/2011

I Agree with you friends, I am sure we will clear the hurdle together as a team

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 August 2011 11:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
KUNALatRCB
Total Posts:  331
Joined  05/08/2011

RCB ll be good

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 August 2011 12:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  181
Joined  21/08/2010

rcb rocks in cl

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 August 2011 03:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  270
Joined  05/04/2010

Photos are in HD .... Awsome collection i have in ma Lap

View Profile
PM

Posted: 22 August 2011 02:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  588
Joined  17/03/2011

actually when we see our hero in photo we get excited

View Profile
PM

Posted: 22 August 2011 07:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  120
Joined  28/02/2010

RCB always Rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 August 2011 01:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  181
Joined  21/08/2010

rcb awesome

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 August 2011 01:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  34
Joined  17/08/2011

gayle n virat should shine to bring clt20

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 August 2011 04:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  423
Joined  13/01/2011
shriram-jagadeesan - 20 June 2011 05:07 PM

RCB simply rocks. They are the best of the best.

RCB is the best and it always will be the best

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 August 2011 08:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  196
Joined  29/03/2010

ALWAYS BEST…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 August 2011 10:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
kaushiki
Total Posts:  202
Joined  17/03/2011
mohammed-sarmad - 20 June 2011 12:03 PM

The time when the first match of IPL-4 which was played on 8th’Apr till 28th may’2011 it had been an exciting tournament for all but it was extra special for us (RCB).The auction picks of RCB according to some critics was poor but for RCBIANS we knew we had something special coming our way.Retaining Virat and making him our icon player in replacement of A.Kumble was a master piece.That was one example of how much confidence we had in our team.We did lose our 1st home game against Mumbai Indians,I was disappointed not with our team, but with some section of our so called fans of RCB who suddenly started cheering for MI, 2 consecutive loss and a match which was washed out made them think they were right, But our team & loyalists had different ideas,Gayle was called in from the caribbean which meant extra Energy,Fun but not at the expense of work (we have all seen that & what he did).The team looked complete according to me.It was proven after the storm in kolkata (gayle storm).I was in the stadium when we lost against MI & that made me more strong as an RCBIAN and i made sure that i was available for all the home games which was played in M.C stadium and with help from Rahul Kappor (Our Stadia M.C) things changed and changed quickly for us. Roars of “CHRIS GAYLE”,“Gayle Storm”,became louder & louder with every game and also for our other players as well.RCBeeeeee suddenly was the flavour of the season (for our critics as well,But for us it was always very much alive).With Help from zaheer & vettori the bowling battalion was firing guns from either ends of the pitch.We all know that gayle scored two centuries in IPL-4, but here is the third one ie, 100 boundaries (56 4’s & 44 6’s) with every boundary he scored he became stronger & better that too in only 12 games.Immature people who were taking about premature exit for RCB suddenly were not to be seen anywhere. The GO Green initiative (we scored 1000 here,did’nt we) was a great success you could see that when we played with “GREEN” jersey against Kochi , all the other 9 teams were “RED” with envy.Our Cheer leaders were also full of enegry,you need to have that,especially when you cheer for RCB woooh (Remember we scored around 210 4’s &  90 6’s & Dont forget the wickets) The Fan website was amazing with Numbers swelling every day,I still remember the young 6 yr old RCB fan i saw cheering at his best the Goldern Words “RCBeeee” and i gifted him my favorite RCB bandana.The Web TV is great and twitter,how can i forget #isupportrcb tweets,another shining example of how we keep our fans engaged before & after every game & season.I watched both, The play-off’s against MI & Final vs CSK in chennai M.A.C stadium,their were many of my friends and some section of crowd which was forcing me to trade-off with my RCB jersey for a yellow one (may be bcoz i was born in chennai) but i kept saying more loudly RCBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and even though we lost the final CSK could only win the cup but we won millions of Hearts& Happiness of the People.A Mix of all these things makes us a True Champion.Truly said “Everybody’s heart runs with the support of RBC (Red Blood Corpuscles) but my heart runs with the support of RCB”.Thats why i made sure our flag (One of the last RCB flags of IPL-4) was flying high & pointing to the sky compared to all those 39,500 yellow flags and saying to each one of them that “Sky is not the limit, beware Champions league on the way and the champions are on the way to fight & win it”.

great effort and a great post…...supalyk your post

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 August 2011 08:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  259
Joined  13/04/2011

photo section s good… RCB ROCKS…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 August 2011 08:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  259
Joined  13/04/2011

it was great post my friend mohammed-sarmad…:)

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 August 2011 03:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  34
Joined  17/08/2011

this website is good

View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 September 2011 09:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  485