Apycom jQuery Menus
-

Virat Kohli Dropped?
Posted: 05 July 2011 09:16 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
sheharbano-haider
Total Posts:  19
Joined  04/06/2011

Well, as news has spread that Indian Cricketer Virat Kohli has been dropped? What?!
A little message for the Indian Team:
You dropped Virat Kohli, well that’s just your loss. He may not have performed so good in the series. Well, as we are people we have up’s and down’s in our life. Well that does not mean that were not worth it. He is a player with great energy, potential and the skills to play good cricket. Well, i really think that the Indian team will suffer without such a magnificent player. I hope the Indian team will realize that they have made a mistake.
Well, all you Virat Kohli fans. Don’t get sad as yet, maybe something good happens, maybe he plays in the team again. Please do support him even if he isn’t a cricketer, he is always going to be a role model to people. Well, we all just wish that everything goes well for Virat Kohli. We all do wish him luck for his future. Once a Challenger, always a Challenger.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 July 2011 12:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  227
Joined  07/09/2009

I donno why the selectors did so?????????

Virat is a class batsman and he is a real asset to the team….

The conditions in West-indies and England are totally different… Why Saha in the team????

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 July 2011 02:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
sheharbano-haider
Joined  04/06/2011

I have no idea??? I’m a little lost myself!
Its really annoying! Everyone has bad times? He is such a batsmen! They just don’t get it. And very true that the conditions are totally different! They will surely need Virat in the England tour!  But we can’t do anything but just hope that everything goes right for him(:

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 July 2011 04:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Adarsh-Kulkarni
Total Posts:  5
Joined  16/01/2010

According to me, the selectors donno how is it to feel being in his place

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 July 2011 10:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
sheharbano-haider
Joined  04/06/2011

I swear. Its true, what if the same thing happened to them?! God-.- Its really pissing off!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 September 2012 11:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

no i can’t believe

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply