Apycom jQuery Menus
-

A Step To “Go Green”
Posted: 07 July 2011 11:39 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
sheharbano-haider
Total Posts:  19
Joined  04/06/2011

A step to go green? Well, i’m sure many off you know what i’m talking about. Basically, a step to go green is all about how Royal Challengers Bangalore have taken to go green for their country. The main reason for RCB to go green is because Bangalore is known to be the garden city of India. Well, as we know that if we support RCB we will have to support the cause as well! We should really try going green by taking small steps, we can start by maybe, planting in small area’s which is always good because it makes the city look nice. A big help for the environment is solar power lights, or maybe just use electric car, or bikes. Well, the main problem in the city is basically “Air Pollution” that’s the worst off them all, its really harm full for the human body. As you know we breadth the same air, so if we do something to clean it, we are not doing a big deal for anyone its basically us cleaning the air we breadth! So well, i think that these are the major problem’s RCB took a step to go green. Well hope you all do support this cause with your team and you too goo green with RCB. Its your team, and its your cause, so support it, its for your good! Once a Challenger, always a Challenger.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 26 September 2011 05:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Ashwini-Kg
Total Posts:  103
Joined  20/03/2010

clean, green and plastic free !

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply