-

winning suggestion
Posted: 20 August 2011 01:23 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
manojsharma47
Total Posts:  6
Joined  20/08/2011

dear all,

my self is manoj sharma and i am from haryana. I play only street cricket but i have many ideas and fundas for best bowling and bating. becasue cricket is my life and i love cricket.
BOWLER:
ALWAYS LEAVE YOURSELF FREE BEFORE BOWLING. HAVE A LOOK ON BATSMAN AND WICKET SHOULD BE IN YOUR EYES. START TO RUN AND LET YOUR EYE ON BAT AND FOOT OF BATSMAN AND DON’T THINK MUCH AND DON’T MAKE A PRE BOWLING AIM THAT I WILL THROW THE BALL AT THIS POINT. LET YOUR MIND AND EYE DO IT. OUR EYES ARE VERY FAST IN THE WORLD BECAUSE THEY ARE NEAR TO MIND AND SEND MESSAGE VERY FAST TO MIND AND MIND WILL SEND THIS MESSAGE TO HAND THAT WHERE BALL SHOULD BE THROWN. THIS IS THE BEST IDEA FOR BALLING. BECAUSE IF YOU ARE GOING WITH AN PRE IDEA BATSMAN CAN CHANGE HIS GAME PLAN SO BOWLER SHOULD BE GO THROUGH BATSMAN GAME PLAN AT THE LAST MOVEMENT BEFORE BALL LEAVE FROM YOUR HAND.

ONE MORE THING DON’T THROW EVERY BALL ON BATSMAN WEAK POINT BECAUSE HE KNOWS HIS WEAK POINT AND HE WILL PLAY FINE.
SO ALWAYS DO BALL ON BATSMAN’S STRONGEST BUT IN YOUR OWN WAY. IN BETWEEN YOU CAN DO AT HIS WEAKER POINT ONE BALL IN ONE OVER.

ALWAYS KEEP IN MIND THAT A BALL ON WHICH BATSMAN CAN HIT A SIX WHEN HE IS IN STANDING POSITION THAT BALL IS DANGEROUS TO HIM WHEN HE IS FAR FROM WICKET AND A BALL ON WHICH HE CAN HIT A SIX COME OUT FROM CREEZE IS DANGEROUS WHEN HE IS PLAYING IN STANDING INSIDE.

THANKS A LOT TO CHECK IT AND PLEASE CALL ME FOR BETTER IDEA.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 August 2011 07:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  227
Joined  07/09/2009

Good suggestions…..may be from ur experience…...

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 August 2011 09:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  26
Joined  11/01/2011

aara o monoj sir aagar ya bbat kise or team na une too rcb ka waat laga ga so plz erage this

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 August 2011 05:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
kaushiki
Total Posts:  202
Joined  17/03/2011

good effort

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 August 2011 04:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
kaushiki
Joined  17/03/2011

try to practice short balls .......

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 August 2011 04:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
kaushiki
Joined  17/03/2011
manojsharma47 - 20 August 2011 01:23 AM

dear all,

my self is manoj sharma and i am from haryana. I play only street cricket but i have many ideas and fundas for best bowling and bating. becasue cricket is my life and i love cricket.
BOWLER:
ALWAYS LEAVE YOURSELF FREE BEFORE BOWLING. HAVE A LOOK ON BATSMAN AND WICKET SHOULD BE IN YOUR EYES. START TO RUN AND LET YOUR EYE ON BAT AND FOOT OF BATSMAN AND DON’T THINK MUCH AND DON’T MAKE A PRE BOWLING AIM THAT I WILL THROW THE BALL AT THIS POINT. LET YOUR MIND AND EYE DO IT. OUR EYES ARE VERY FAST IN THE WORLD BECAUSE THEY ARE NEAR TO MIND AND SEND MESSAGE VERY FAST TO MIND AND MIND WILL SEND THIS MESSAGE TO HAND THAT WHERE BALL SHOULD BE THROWN. THIS IS THE BEST IDEA FOR BALLING. BECAUSE IF YOU ARE GOING WITH AN PRE IDEA BATSMAN CAN CHANGE HIS GAME PLAN SO BOWLER SHOULD BE GO THROUGH BATSMAN GAME PLAN AT THE LAST MOVEMENT BEFORE BALL LEAVE FROM YOUR HAND.

ONE MORE THING DON’T THROW EVERY BALL ON BATSMAN WEAK POINT BECAUSE HE KNOWS HIS WEAK POINT AND HE WILL PLAY FINE.
SO ALWAYS DO BALL ON BATSMAN’S STRONGEST BUT IN YOUR OWN WAY. IN BETWEEN YOU CAN DO AT HIS WEAKER POINT ONE BALL IN ONE OVER.

ALWAYS KEEP IN MIND THAT A BALL ON WHICH BATSMAN CAN HIT A SIX WHEN HE IS IN STANDING POSITION THAT BALL IS DANGEROUS TO HIM WHEN HE IS FAR FROM WICKET AND A BALL ON WHICH HE CAN HIT A SIX COME OUT FROM CREEZE IS DANGEROUS WHEN HE IS PLAYING IN STANDING INSIDE.

THANKS A LOT TO CHECK IT AND PLEASE CALL ME FOR BETTER IDEA.

well tried

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 August 2011 09:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
manojsharma47
Joined  20/08/2011

yes it is experienced by me in cricket tournaments in villages in haryana. I never allow any batsman to hit an six. I have a lot of experience about this. Because cricket is in my mind, in my dreams and in my blood. I love cricket very much. Again India has lose last test. bowlers are not doing their duty well. i have seen in tv that pitch was not so good and really good for bowlers. If they played their duty well batsman could do much. bad umpiring also give hurt to india.
I am saying again that when situation are not under your control you have play as per situations. As if you are a hitter and play very fast but situations in not for that play your natural game. For a batsman never allow to come boll on your bat always hit the ball or left the ball.
it means if ball is going far from you don’t try to touch the ball for a cut always hit the ball and if is coming inside then also never try to touch and stop always push below side or hit in front but not in height if you want to high shot then in leg side and a below shot in off side. these are some safe shot for that.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 October 2011 08:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  270
Joined  05/04/2010

Gayle has to fire !!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 11 April 2012 07:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
gobangalurubgo
Total Posts:  1
Joined  19/03/2010

Saurab Thiwari, Mayank Agarwala, Pujara should have been replaced by Andrew McD and Dilshan for IPL-5 Match 2 to win..they would have done better job..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 11 May 2012 10:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
manojsharma47
Joined  20/08/2011

yes u can call me 9334750039 old no. is not working

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 August 2012 03:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan