Apycom jQuery Menus

Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chevrolet Warriors Preview, Live Score Online
Posted: 23 September 2011 06:28 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
clbuzz
Total Posts:  54
Joined  26/12/2009

Royal Challengers Bangalore would take on Chevrolet Warriors in the 1st T20 match of the Champions League Twenty20 2011. The match will be hosted at Bangalore. Schedule time of Match is 20:00 Local Time (14:30 GMT). The match is schedule to be played on Sep 23, 2011.

http://www.ipltickets.net/royal-challengers-bangalore-rcb-vs-cw-chevrolet-warriors-1st-t20-live-streaming-score-2011/

Prediction: RCB will win the Match, Virat Kohli Man of the Match…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 September 2011 09:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
manojsharma47
Total Posts:  6
Joined  20/08/2011
clbuzz - 23 September 2011 06:28 PM

Royal Challengers Bangalore would take on Chevrolet Warriors in the 1st T20 match of the Champions League Twenty20 2011. The match will be hosted at Bangalore. Schedule time of Match is 20:00 Local Time (14:30 GMT). The match is schedule to be played on Sep 23, 2011.

http://www.ipltickets.net/royal-challengers-bangalore-rcb-vs-cw-chevrolet-warriors-1st-t20-live-streaming-score-2011/

Prediction: RCB will win the Match, Virat Kohli Man of the Match…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 September 2011 09:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
manojsharma47
Joined  20/08/2011

my self is manoj sharma and i am from haryana. I play only street cricket but i have many ideas and fundas for best bowling and bating. becasue cricket is my life and i love cricket.
BOWLER:
ALWAYS LEAVE YOURSELF FREE BEFORE BOWLING. HAVE A LOOK ON BATSMAN AND WICKET SHOULD BE IN YOUR EYES. START TO RUN AND LET YOUR EYE ON BAT AND FOOT OF BATSMAN AND DON’T THINK MUCH AND DON’T MAKE A PRE BOWLING AIM THAT I WILL THROW THE BALL AT THIS POINT. LET YOUR MIND AND EYE DO IT. OUR EYES ARE VERY FAST IN THE WORLD BECAUSE THEY ARE NEAR TO MIND AND SEND MESSAGE VERY FAST TO MIND AND MIND WILL SEND THIS MESSAGE TO HAND THAT WHERE BALL SHOULD BE THROWN. THIS IS THE BEST IDEA FOR BALLING. BECAUSE IF YOU ARE GOING WITH AN PRE IDEA BATSMAN CAN CHANGE HIS GAME PLAN SO BOWLER SHOULD BE GO THROUGH BATSMAN GAME PLAN AT THE LAST MOVEMENT BEFORE BALL LEAVE FROM YOUR HAND.
ONE MORE THING DON’T THROW EVERY BALL ON BATSMAN WEAK POINT BECAUSE HE KNOWS HIS WEAK POINT AND HE WILL PLAY FINE.
SO ALWAYS DO BALL ON BATSMAN’S STRONGEST BUT IN YOUR OWN WAY. IN BETWEEN YOU CAN DO AT HIS WEAKER POINT ONE BALL IN ONE OVER.
ALWAYS KEEP IN MIND THAT A BALL ON WHICH BATSMAN CAN HIT A SIX WHEN HE IS IN STANDING POSITION THAT BALL IS DANGEROUS TO HIM WHEN HE IS FAR FROM WICKET AND A BALL ON WHICH HE CAN HIT A SIX COME OUT FROM CREEZE IS DANGEROUS WHEN HE IS PLAYING IN STANDING INSIDE.
THANKS A LOT TO CHECK IT AND PLEASE CALL ME FOR BETTER IDEA.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 23 September 2011 10:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Ollie
Total Posts:  34
Joined  07/04/2010

At long last - the day has come. Go RCB we are the best team. Leaving work early so that I don’t miss any of the match smile

Olive South Africa

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 September 2011 07:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  423
Joined  27/03/2011

We played well but we were on the losing end. Hope we will all matches from now on.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 September 2011 12:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
manojsharma47
Joined  20/08/2011

koi mujhe rcb Anil Kumble ka no de to mainunki help kar sakata hoon mere winning ideas se sure they will get benifit from it.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 22 September 2012 05:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

Good Luck RCB…..............................................................................

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply