Apycom jQuery Menus

Team India suffers yet again: 161-10
Posted: 14 January 2012 01:34 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  59
Joined  01/07/2011

We lost the toss and now, we also batted so bad. 161 ALL OUT. Where do you think are we failing? Or rather.. How can we improve?
In England we struggled to get 300. In Aus, we are struggling to get even 200. Simply means, we are going from bad to worse.
What can be the better solution?

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 January 2012 01:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  400
Joined  03/04/2010

I would say solution would be to just wait and watch and not too press the panic button so early on even though we r performing very badly. We could see how this series goes on. We can still come back if we get them all out early on but that looks close to impossible as Aussies have already got a good start. Still anything can happen in cricket so lets hope for the positive results to come by our way.

The only change I can see as of now is to get in Rohit Sharma for Laxman in the playing 11 for next Test and Ashwin replacing a quick. 

Cheers Team India, We can still do it….

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 January 2012 01:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010

We should play positively.Aussie media are scalping foolish things to divert attention of our players.
That might not affect the seniors but juniors get affected a lot.I think we should try to ease the pressure by giving confidence to our players
and divert their minds out of the foolish comments of the Austrailan media and try to focus on the game.

Can’t afford to drop Laxman.We need him.I think Virat Kohli should be dropped as he is in early phase of test cricket in his life.Rohit Sharma should be in for Virat Kohli.Virat Kohli still has to learn a lot in Test Cricket.He is a Champion and will surely adapt to test cricket very soon.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 January 2012 01:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  400
Joined  03/04/2010

I agree with you Karthik

I feel instead of the Aussie players playing mind games like on every tour this time the Aussie media are trying to play on Indian players mind.

The Indian players should not think too much on it and concentrate on our game which am sure they are doing it and they will come out good. smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 January 2012 03:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
subhajitroy
Total Posts:  1
Joined  11/01/2012

from the begining of this match the body language of indian cricketers were worse than what we’ve seen earlier in england last year, and that has made all the differences. The players have already in thier mind that they can’t win the series and they don’t even are looking forward to this match.  and that may cause india another whitewash.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 January 2012 04:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
prayag
Total Posts:  1
Joined  18/03/2011

No point discussing India team performance..  This Test will get over within 3 days!!!! .. We are loosing very badly with tons of experience players.. Why can’t we give chance to youngsters .. at least let them get a chance to play and get experienced!!!!!!  defiantly time has come to give chance to youngsters !!!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 January 2012 04:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  185
Joined  28/05/2011

this match is going to be ours as the batsman who didn’t perform so far were the indian main batsman in putting the score…................
i think with this positive notes keeping in mind we can win this test match though aussies be 149-0 (day 1)!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 January 2012 06:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  154
Joined  07/09/2009

just a completion in the formalities are to take place….....india are already 0-3 down….......they don’t deserve to win from here….........

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 January 2012 07:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  233
Joined  19/05/2011

India has poor batting side, they need to improve on the batting side, than bowling. First of All, Yaaar, Team India is not interested in Test Cricket. Remember that first.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 January 2012 09:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  609
Joined  12/03/2010
foram@RCB - 14 January 2012 01:34 AM

We lost the toss and now, we also batted so bad. 161 ALL OUT. Where do you think are we failing? Or rather.. How can we improve?
In England we struggled to get 300. In Aus, we are struggling to get even 200. Simply means, we are going from bad to worse.
What can be the better solution?

we r about to enter the transition phase.. in test cricket.. need to bare with it..  and we r struggling against their pace attack as they struggle against our spin pitches… peace..

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply