Apycom jQuery Menus
-

Whom we really have to get?
Posted: 21 January 2012 04:39 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  233
Joined  19/05/2011

Next JOB should be done on Feb 04, 2012. But whom do you think is wanted by RCB. For me 1. Akhil. 2. Jadeja.
That’s enough for me. Instead of Andew McDonald , RCB had to choose David Warner, he showed his talents in CLT20 in New south wales team.
OR…Utappa and Callum Feruguson from Pune Warriors.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 January 2012 06:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
niranjan1nnn
Total Posts:  349
Joined  23/09/2011
Sanjiv - 21 January 2012 04:39 AM

Next JOB should be done on Feb 04, 2012. But whom do you think is wanted by RCB. For me 1. Akhil. 2. Jadeja.
That’s enough for me. Instead of Andew McDonald , RCB had to choose David Warner, he showed his talents in CLT20 in New south wales team.

Akhil is gud n affordable. V can get him if d management decides.
Jadeja is best. Bt v cant afford him.
Delhi wil never sell Warner.
pune wil nevr sel uthappa.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 January 2012 07:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  423
Joined  13/01/2011

Just focus on Jadeja…..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 January 2012 08:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Joined  19/05/2011
niranjan1nnn - 21 January 2012 06:29 AM
Sanjiv - 21 January 2012 04:39 AM

Akhil is gud n affordable. V can get him if d management decides.
Jadeja is best. Bt v cant afford him.
Delhi wil never sell Warner.
pune wil nevr sel uthappa.

How can you say that DD will not sell Warner. Just as, Mumbai Indians had interest on Gayle, RCB even should have on Warner.

Warner and Gayle are more than enough for RCB.  They are enough for Foreign players. And Rest, Indian players.
Anywayz, we can’t change now, RCB should try Jadeja now.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 January 2012 08:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010

First of all I want to say that RCB can’t afford to get any names.
@Vishwajeet bro,I’m sorry to say but Jadeja would be most costliest player and can go upto 2 million which we even don’t have 2 million in our purse.
Better to be happy in the same team and try to improvize it only.We should try to get R Vinay Kumar.
Better to get Akhil as he is affordable and good player.Mr.Mallya didn’t signed him in IPL 4,so there is few chances to get him.But please Mr.Mallya sign him,he is better than Raju Bhatkal.
I also have came to hear about Karnataka’s pace sensation Nervanda Aiyappa who would be a good replacement to Mithun because Mithun is very expensive in T20s and Aiyappa is an excellent bvowler.

Hope we get good *Team* players.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 January 2012 09:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Mavbalap
Total Posts:  75
Joined  18/04/2011

The team selection should depend on the strength of the opposition. For example, if the opposition team is Deccan Charges who have 4 world class bowlers in Steyn, Ishant, Amit Sharma, and Dan Christian, then Team RCB should be batsmen heavy. Our RCB has the best foreign players and we need support from the local boys. Saurav Tiwary needs time in the middle, he is a slow starter but once he gets his eye in, then heaven help the opposition bowlers. Mayank Agarwal is the kind of batsmen who can hit the second or third ball he is facing for a six or four and he can be handy in the lower middle order if the top order collapses. Our trump cards are Vettori and MacDonald because of their all round capabilities and our team has a great chance to win the IPL 5 competition if we can field our entire team.

If our top order i.e Gayle, Kohli, A.B.D bring us close to victory while chasing, then we should promote the lower middle order batsmen to complete the chase as this will ensure that everyone has match practice during the course of the tournament. The last two competitions Gayle and Kohli did most of the scoring and when they got out early, the other guys did not know how to go about scoring runs except for A.B.D. and Vettori.

As far as the bowling is concerned, statistics will prove that we have a weak bowling line-up. Zaheer and Vettori are the main bowlers and even if one of them gets injured or unavailable, then our team will be under some heavy pressure as the bowling bench strength is hapless. The main culprits in the last year have been Mithun, Arvind, and to some extent Nannes as he has been wayward. Mithun bowls no balls quite a bit and does not vary his pace. Arvind was fantastic in the last IPL but his performance in the CLT20 was horrible perhaps because Zak was not around to mentor him. Nannes has pace and bounce but he is a rhythm bowler and if it is not his day, then he tends to get smacked around.  There is one thing that our RCB bowling can do and that is to make sure they maintain discipline. If team RCB can bowl to their field and choke the batsmen, then it will be upto our fielders to back the team. T20 is all about momentum and the team that seizes the momentum at the right time also seizes the moment. I am very proud of our team and I wish they will thrash Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super kings this time around. I honestly wish and hope that we will be able to get some good players in the auction that will be held on Feb 4th. We should try and get R.P. Singh/Vinay Kumar/Sreesanth and if possible Romesh Powar/Parthiv Patel. If all things go well, then team RCB will be the best and most feared team in the IPL 5.

Gayle                          
Kohli                          
Pujara
A.B.D
Tiwary
Mayank Agarwal
Andrew MacDonald
Vettori
Syed Mohammad
Zaheer Khan
R.P. Singh

Bowlers will be as follows:

Zaheer Khan-4 overs
R.P. Singh-4 overs
Andrew MacDonald-3 overs
Vettori-4 overs
Syed Mohammad-3 overs
Gayle-2 overs

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 January 2012 09:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Joined  10/09/2010

I agree to you dude.And very good suggestion is given by our dear friend.
We need to sign Nervanda Aiyappa who is better than Mithun and most experienced.Akhil is a better all-rounder than Raju Bhatkal.We need to swap Akhil and Syed depending on the pitch conditions.
Others are fine though.
All the best RCB.
RCB Rocks!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 January 2012 09:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
Joined  19/05/2011

@karthik ...Was Dirk nannes really worth for RCB? Was he really needed for RCB?

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 January 2012 07:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

NO GYES BRANDON SHOULD BE BROUGHT IN PLACE OF NANNES AND PARTNER OF CHRIS GYALE

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 January 2012 09:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
rashid-kayum
Total Posts:  66
Joined  08/04/2011

They should concentrate on one good foreign player first…coz now they cannot buy jadeja as they have not much money left to spend.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 22 January 2012 12:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Joined  10/09/2010

@Sanjiv,RCB did one of the worst things before the 2011 auction and that was by not retaining Dale Steyn.
Now he is proving to be fruitful for DC.So Dale Steyn was a huge loss for us.
Dirk Nannes is an excellent T20 bowler on slow pitches but CSS is so small that even your best of bowlers get hammered away.
So no complaints.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 22 January 2012 06:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
niranjan1nnn
Total Posts:  349
Joined  23/09/2011
karthik-shetty4 - 22 January 2012 12:24 AM

@Sanjiv,RCB did 1 f d worst things befor d 2011 auction n dt ws by nt retaining Dale Steyn.
Now he is proving b fruitful fr DC.So Dale Steyn ws a huge loss for us.
Dirk Nannes is an excellent T20 bowler on slow pitches but CSS is so small that even your best of bowlers get hammered away.
So no complaints.

I like ur comment on nannes.He is a fantastic bowlr. Bt css is a battin pitch. Evn zak gets hammered here.dts y evn steyn cudnt do wel in rcb.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 22 January 2012 09:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
Joined  19/05/2011
karthik-shetty4 - 22 January 2012 12:24 AM

@Sanjiv,RCB did one of the worst things before the 2011 auction and that was by not retaining Dale Steyn.
Now he is proving to be fruitful for DC.So Dale Steyn was a huge loss for us.
So no complaints.

I agree that CSS is not a bowlers pitch…But are all other stadiums in India are are Batsmen Pitch?

Meanwhile, Why cn’t RCB try for Kevin O’Brein of Ireland…He is XCLNT for One day’s and T20’s…He is the main player for Ireland…
He exhibited his talents in ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 vs England.  He did not play single season in IPL. So lets try to give him a chance!!

Mr.Mallya try for Kevin O’Brein.

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply