Apycom jQuery Menus
-

My team
Posted: 21 January 2012 11:17 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1246
Joined  29/08/2011

we try to get vinay kumar and balachandra akhil from auction which held on feb 4. i wnt that RCb should bid only for these two players.
we have around $1.45 million in our purse. we can buy akhil by nidding below $200000. so remaining $1.2 million is enough to buy vinay. if we not get vinay then we shoul try to RP singh( leading wicket taker including all 4 session) or sreesanth.
so my team for ipl5 is
  1) Chris Gayle
  2) Mayank Agarwal
  3) Virat Kohli
  4) AB d villiers
  5) Sourabh Tiwari
  6) Andrew Mcdonald
  7) Cheteshwar Poojara/balachandra akhil
  8) Daniel Vettori
  9) Vinay Kumar
10) Zaheer Khan
11) Syed Mohammad

if we get this team then our bowling department and also batting department will be strong.
because of Gayle,Kohli, mayank, ab, tiwari, mcdonald anyone can say this team strong batting lineup
all are telling RCB bowling department is weak. but now we cant tell that. because we have

Zaheer Khan- Very much experienced indian fast bowler
Vinay kumar- we shoul get him in auction. and he is exellent bowler and also can bat. and he is a local boy.
Daniel vettori- the best economic bowler in the world.
Mcdonld- he is very talented and experienced.
syed - he already shpown his talent in previous sesion of ipl.
balachandra akhil- he is very much talebted young all rounder.
also we can use Kohli ,gayle, for some overs. indian best skipper dhoni also use kohli for pressure situation.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 January 2012 11:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Mavbalap
Total Posts:  75
Joined  18/04/2011

The team selection should depend on the strength of the opposition. For example, if the opposition team is Deccan Charges who have 4 world class bowlers in Steyn, Ishant, Amit Sharma, and Dan Christian, then Team RCB should be batsmen heavy. Our RCB has the best foreign players and we need support from the local boys. Saurav Tiwary needs time in the middle, he is a slow starter but once he gets his eye in, then heaven help the opposition bowlers. Mayank Agarwal is the kind of batsmen who can hit the second or third ball he is facing for a six or four and he can be handy in the lower middle order if the top order collapses. Our trump cards are Vettori and MacDonald because of their all round capabilities and our team has a great chance to win the IPL 5 competition if we can field our entire team.

If our top order i.e Gayle, Kohli, A.B.D bring us close to victory while chasing, then we should promote the lower middle order batsmen to complete the chase as this will ensure that everyone has match practice during the course of the tournament. The last two competitions Gayle and Kohli did most of the scoring and when they got out early, the other guys did not know how to go about scoring runs except for A.B.D. and Vettori.

As far as the bowling is concerned, statistics will prove that we have a weak bowling line-up. Zaheer and Vettori are the main bowlers and even if one of them gets injured or unavailable, then our team will be under some heavy pressure as the bowling bench strength is hapless. The main culprits in the last year have been Mithun, Arvind, and to some extent Nannes as he has been wayward. Mithun bowls no balls quite a bit and does not vary his pace. Arvind was fantastic in the last IPL but his performance in the CLT20 was horrible perhaps because Zak was not around to mentor him. Nannes has pace and bounce but he is a rhythm bowler and if it is not his day, then he tends to get smacked around.  There is one thing that our RCB bowling can do and that is to make sure they maintain discipline. If team RCB can bowl to their field and choke the batsmen, then it will be upto our fielders to back the team. T20 is all about momentum and the team that seizes the momentum at the right time also seizes the moment. I am very proud of our team and I wish they will thrash Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super kings this time around. I honestly wish and hope that we will be able to get some good players in the auction that will be held on Feb 4th. We should try and get R.P. Singh/Vinay Kumar/Sreesanth and if possible Romesh Powar/Parthiv Patel. If all things go well, then team RCB will be the best and most feared team in the IPL 5.

Gayle                          
Kohli                          
Pujara
A.B.D
Tiwary
Mayank Agarwal
Andrew MacDonald
Vettori
Syed Mohammad
Zaheer Khan
R.P. Singh

Bowlers will be as follows:

Zaheer Khan-4 overs
R.P. Singh-4 overs
Andrew MacDonald-3 overs
Vettori-4 overs
Syed Mohammad-3 overs
Gayle-2 overs

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 January 2012 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Aksdravid
Total Posts:  100
Joined  05/10/2009

2 left hand spinners doesnt make much sense…morover bangalore pitch is a hard one offers little help to orthodox slow spinners. my choice of bowlers
Zaheer
Vinaykumar
S.Aravind
Vettori
McDonald/gayle/akhil/bhatkal

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 January 2012 10:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
niranjan1nnn
Total Posts:  349
Joined  23/09/2011

Rcb wil play kohli,gayle,abd,vettori,zak in every matches.

D remainin 1 spot fr d ovrsea playr wil b choosen b/w eithr dilshan/nannes/macdonald/langvelth based on d circumstances.

Since tiwary hs got $1.6m, he wil definately play al d matches.

Since aravind is our key wicket taker, he wil play al d matchs.

Agarwal,pujara,kaif,bhatkal,mithun,syed,pathan,(vinay,akhil) wil play for d remainin 3 spots based on d match requirements n pitch conditions.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 January 2012 10:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
niranjan1nnn
Joined  23/09/2011

Mayank agarwal
Chris gayle
Virat Kohli
A b de villiers
Dilshan/mcdonald
Sourabh tiwary
Balachandra akhil*
Daniel vettori
Vinay kumar*
Sreenath aravind
Zaheer khan

View Profile
PM

Posted: 22 January 2012 12:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010
attakers - 21 January 2012 11:17 AM

we try to get vinay kumar and balachandra akhil from auction which held on feb 4. i wnt that RCb should bid only for these two players.
we have around $1.45 million in our purse. we can buy akhil by nidding below $200000. so remaining $1.2 million is enough to buy vinay. if we not get vinay then we shoul try to RP singh( leading wicket taker including all 4 session) or sreesanth.
so my team for ipl5 is
  1) Chris Gayle
  2) Mayank Agarwal
  3) Virat Kohli
  4) AB d villiers
  5) Sourabh Tiwari
  6) Andrew Mcdonald
  7) Cheteshwar Poojara/balachandra akhil
  8) Daniel Vettori
  9) Vinay Kumar
10) Zaheer Khan
11) Syed Mohammad

if we get this team then our bowling department and also batting department will be strong.
because of Gayle,Kohli, mayank, ab, tiwari, mcdonald anyone can say this team strong batting lineup
all are telling RCB bowling department is weak. but now we cant tell that. because we have

Zaheer Khan- Very much experienced indian fast bowler
Vinay kumar- we shoul get him in auction. and he is exellent bowler and also can bat. and he is a local boy.
Daniel vettori- the best economic bowler in the world.
Mcdonld- he is very talented and experienced.
syed - he already shpown his talent in previous sesion of ipl.
balachandra akhil- he is very much talebted young all rounder.
also we can use Kohli ,gayle, for some overs. indian best skipper dhoni also use kohli for pressure situation.

Don’t worry bro.Akhil will be for 30 lakhs Rs I think not for 200000$.But the biggest problem is whether Mr.Mallya would want him back.
Because Mr.Mallya never went for him in IPL 4.So Akhil desired to play for KTK because Mallya didn’t offered a contract to him,besides being a very good and handy T20 player.I hope that we manage to get him and Vinay,that’s all All I’ll be happy.
Rather than going for Sreesanth,I would go for Nervanda C Aiyappa,who is also an experienced bowler for Bangalore and a good fielder.
Sreesanth is good but his extra agressiveness would cause a big problem to the team.
Hope we get *atleast *Vinay and Akhil.I would be more than happy.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 31 January 2012 11:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
RockingChallengers
Total Posts:  1
Joined  01/04/2010

I believe RCB should go for Muttaih/McCullum and Vinay Kumar. Even any one of these 3 would be a price catch !!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 February 2012 01:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
OLI
Total Posts:  241
Joined  09/10/2009
RockingChallengers - 31 January 2012 11:23 PM

I believe RCB should go for Muttaih/McCullum and Vinay Kumar. Even any one of these 3 would be a price catch !!

we wont get murali csk wil chase him

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 February 2012 02:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
niranjan1nnn
Joined  23/09/2011

Ya, murali wil b costly. So v cn go fr mendis r sunil narine. Both r talented spinnrs. V may get dem fr low price.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 February 2012 02:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
OLI
Total Posts:  241
Joined  09/10/2009
niranjan1nnn - 01 February 2012 02:07 AM

Ya, murali wil b costly. So v cn go fr mendis r sunil narine. Both r talented spinnrs. V may get dem fr low price.

even samuel badree also is a good option

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply