Apycom jQuery Menus

if possible we should bring allrounder listed below in our team to make team strong
Posted: 26 January 2012 09:35 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

if possible we should bring all of these all rounder
Ravindra Jadeja (Ind), Luke Wright (Eng), Andre Russell (WI), Thisara Perera (SL).
but 1 person must be included in RCB team that is
Andre Russell (WI) coz there should be one partner for chris gayle from his own soul

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 January 2012 02:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1245
Joined  29/08/2011
sudhirRCCB - 26 January 2012 09:35 PM

if possible we should bring all of these all rounder
Ravindra Jadeja (Ind), Luke Wright (Eng), Andre Russell (WI), Thisara Perera (SL).
but 1 person must be included in RCB team that is
Andre Russell (WI) coz there should be one partner for chris gayle from his own soul

but we wont buy any foreign player now as we have already have 11 overseas player.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 January 2012 02:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1245
Joined  29/08/2011

and we have already vettori, dilshan, gayle, mcdonald etc as allrounder.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 January 2012 02:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  609
Joined  12/03/2010

after jadeja/mcullum   i suppose Andre Russell will be the highest earner most of the teams are interested in him..  Alas RCB can’t bid for him..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 January 2012 02:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
OLI
Total Posts:  241
Joined  09/10/2009

RCB shud hav left nuwan n tried for one more player, if they had budget after signing vinay o rp in the auction

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 January 2012 04:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  609
Joined  12/03/2010

Its not easy releasing a player. It means u have to pay all his contract amount.. its utter waste of money who would like to do it..??

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 January 2012 05:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
niranjan1nnn
Total Posts:  349
Joined  23/09/2011
Pun33t - 27 January 2012 02:33 AM

after jadeja/mcullum   i suppose Andre Russell will be the highest earner most of the teams are interested in him..  Alas RCB can’t bid for him..

I think jayawardane, rp singh, vinay, parthiv n many wil also b earnin mor den russel

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 January 2012 06:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  154
Joined  07/09/2009

jadeja will be the most sought after player in the auction…........

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 January 2012 08:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
psbb
Total Posts:  116
Joined  30/01/2011

I feel currently the team lacks good allrounders and fast bowlers.  Vinay Kumar, Ravindra Jadeja and Parthiv Patel should all be in the Radar,  however the question is do we have the money-power left to buy all these. 

Bare minimum Jadeja and RP Singh are desperately required to give balance.  Last year we primarily lost due to lack of good back-up spinner and back-up pace bowler.  Hence we should look at making bowling stronger. 

RCB have lot of unwanted foreign players,  not sure why they were sought after first of all like Rossow, Nuwan Pradeep, Van Der Wath, Du Preez.  Unfortunately we cannot leave them .

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 January 2012 09:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010
psbb - 27 January 2012 08:34 AM

I feel currently the team lacks good allrounders and fast bowlers.  Vinay Kumar, Ravindra Jadeja and Parthiv Patel should all be in the Radar,  however the question is do we have the money-power left to buy all these. 

Bare minimum Jadeja and RP Singh are desperately required to give balance.  Last year we primarily lost due to lack of good back-up spinner and back-up pace bowler.  Hence we should look at making bowling stronger. 

RCB have lot of unwanted foreign players,  not sure why they were sought after first of all like Rossow, Nuwan Pradeep, Van Der Wath, Du Preez.  Unfortunately we cannot leave them .

It not unfortunate,but fortunate that we cannot leave them.The unfortunate leaves were Dravid,Taylor,Steyn and Kallis.
I think you don’t watch matches or look out for stats other than IPL matches.
Rilee Rossouw is the same as Virat Kohli,even played the same WC U-19 in opposition in final match.Very good fielder,handy batsman.He is the next sensation of SA Cricket.RCB leaves out Jonathan Vandiar ahead of Pomersbach,a useless guy for us even though he is talented but a needless guy.Vandiar is the best T20 player we got in young age guys.
About Nuwan Pradeep,I haven’t heard much about him but he remains injured all the time.
Even though van der Wath was flop this time,I think he is the perfect guy we need in our team.Once in a county T20 match,when 22 runs were needed in last over,van der Wath won the game in the last over with the willow.
Mr.Mallya knows to do business very well but it was a foolish idea to leave Jonathan Vandiar.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 January 2012 09:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
psbb
Total Posts:  116
Joined  30/01/2011
karthik-shetty4 - 27 January 2012 09:27 AM

It not unfortunate,but fortunate that we cannot leave them.The unfortunate leaves were Dravid,Taylor,Steyn and Kallis.
Rilee Rossouw is the same as Virat Kohli,even played the same WC U-19 in opposition in final match.Very good fielder,handy batsman.He is the next sensation of SA Cricket.RCB leaves out Jonathan Vandiar ahead of Pomersbach,a useless guy for us even though he is talented but a needless guy.Vandiar is the best T20 player we got in young age guys.
About Nuwan Pradeep,I haven’t heard much about him but he remains injured all the time.
Even though van der Wath was flop this time,I think he is the perfect guy we need in our team.Once in a county T20 match,when 22 runs were needed in last over,van der Wath won the game in the last over with the willow.
Mr.Mallya knows to do business very well but it was a foolish idea to leave Jonathan Vandiar.

I never claim to be someone who is so close to details.  It was my opinion though you might vary with your perspective.  I didnot doubt Vandiar’s talent, i remember watching him in some t-20 matches ..  might be champions league 2 years back and he was aggressive and good,  however the need of the hour is good local players and not foreign players.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 January 2012 09:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
OLI
Joined  09/10/2009

a batsmen replaces a batsmen so gayle replaced vandiar, more over he is not that great player, and he never got a chance last season also, so no worries in dropping him

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 January 2012 02:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
niranjan1nnn
Joined  23/09/2011
OLI - 27 January 2012 09:46 PM

a batsmen replaces a batsmen so gayle replaced vandiar, more over he is not that great player, and he never got a chance last season also, so no worries in dropping him

Absolutely. He definately dont deserve a place in the playing 11. We have big giants like Gayle, Dilshan, Vettori, ABD. N we even have good back ups like Nannes, Langvelth, McDonald, Vanderwath. I dont think Players like Rossouw, Vandier, Pradeep, however talented they may be, doesnt get a chance in the playing 11. They may not fit to RCB squad. Its a good decision by Beloved Mallya to briught out the Contract. Bring out all thier contracts and sign some much needed n talented local players like Akhil, Vinay, Appanna, Ayyappa etc

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 January 2012 10:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Joined  10/09/2010
niranjan1nnn - 28 January 2012 02:55 AM
OLI - 27 January 2012 09:46 PM

Absolutely. He definately dont deserve a place in the playing 11. We have big giants like Gayle, Dilshan, Vettori, ABD. N we even have good back ups like Nannes, Langvelth, McDonald, Vanderwath. I dont think Players like Rossouw, Vandier, Pradeep, however talented they may be, doesnt get a chance in the playing 11. They may not fit to RCB squad. Its a good decision by Beloved Mallya to briught out the Contract. Bring out all thier contracts and sign some much needed n talented local players like Akhil, Vinay, Appanna, Ayyappa etc

I agree that they might not get a chance but the future is nurtured.RCB has a great chance to nurture them.
Remember how Mumbai Indians gave a chance to Aiden Blizzard and how he stood upto their expectations.We can expect the same from Rilee Rossouw,who is just the mirror image of Kohli and could be the next sensation of SA Cricket.
Even though we have champion players but there is a thing in cricket called *injury* and many players are 30+,so most probably,they won’t play for many years.We can expect Kohli and de Villiers to remain longer than others(If Retained in our team).
We are having excellent players on the bench but fans don’t make it to a point to know more about them and don’t want them to be in the playing 11.

When these guys will become successful in future,you will come to know what we have lost.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 January 2012 11:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
OLI
Joined  09/10/2009

@karthick

dude u mean to say drop gayle and give a chance to vandiar???
come on dude, rille, vandiar are good players, but they arent that gud like gayle, dilshan, AB, they may o may not get their chances, it al depends on how players lik gayle, AB perform o injury to them can get them in, otherwise i dont think RCB mgt will give them a chance to play.
moreover Aiden Blizzard had got a chance bcoz players were injured in MI. i hope similar situation doesnt happen to RCB players,

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 January 2012 08:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fan
niranjan1nnn
Joined  23/09/2011

@karthik

I agree dt dey may b talentd. I may also agree dt v may regret if v loose dem n if dey becom succesful. V already regret fr loosin playrs like uthappa, dravid, taylor. Bt wt i mean 2 say is, v hv vry gud bunch f foreign playrs. Wt rcb lakhs is gud indian playrs, who wil b in d ratio 7:4 compard to foreignrs.
N i also feel its bettr to nourish som local, indian, “our” playrs like ayyappa, akhil, appanna, amit etc. I wish let dem b d future stars.
Hope u undrstand.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 January 2012 11:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Joined  10/09/2010
niranjan1nnn - 28 January 2012 08:37 PM

@karthik

I agree dt dey may b talentd. I may also agree dt v may regret if v loose dem n if dey becom succesful. V already regret fr loosin playrs like uthappa, dravid, taylor. Bt wt i mean 2 say is, v hv vry gud bunch f foreign playrs. Wt rcb lakhs is gud indian playrs, who wil b in d ratio 7:4 compard to foreignrs.
N i also feel its bettr to nourish som local, indian, “our” playrs like ayyappa, akhil, appanna, amit etc. I wish let dem b d future stars.
Hope u undrstand.

You are completely understanding wrong.I have not written anything about playing young guys,just refused to trade them.I know they won’t get a chance but trading them would be a foolish thing.

@OLI,I’m not saying about Vandiar replacing Gayle,but keep them on bench is a good option rather than selling them.
Hope you understand what I want to say.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 January 2012 12:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Fan
OLI
Joined  09/10/2009
karthik-shetty4 - 28 January 2012 11:29 PM

@karthik

Hope u undrstand.

You are completely understanding wrong.I have not written anything about playing young guys,just refused to trade them.I know they won’t get a chance but trading them would be a foolish thing.

@OLI,I’m not saying about Vandiar replacing Gayle,but keep them on bench is a good option rather than selling them.
Hope you understand what I want to say.

dude we had no other option so no regrets bcoz i still fell RCB took a great decision, Pomerbash and Rille are better players than Vandiar, so Vandiar had no option, moreover it was a batsmen who came in so Nuwan had less chance of getting dropped

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 January 2012 12:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Fan
OLI
Joined  09/10/2009

@karthik

Hope u undrstand.

i agree with you dude, we need to take care of our local talent first, which we lack

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply