Apycom jQuery Menus

Do V Miss Kumble’s Captaincy?
Posted: 29 January 2012 05:46 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
niranjan1nnn
Total Posts:  349
Joined  23/09/2011

Under Anil’s Captaincy, V made it to d Finals in IPL2 n Semis in IPL3.
According to me Kumble was d Greatest Captain in IPL. His Game plans n Tactics were absolutely Brilliant and Different.

Here are some examples of his different Thoughts:

He Bowled d very first over in d final match against Deccan Chargers in IPL2. Meanwhile he took d wicket of Adam Gilchrist in d first over. I think this was d first time a Spinner bowled d first over in a match. Kumble introduced d new Style.

In a match against Mumbai Indians in IPL3, he introduced our that time bowling spearhead Dale Steyn at d 12th over, n dismissed dt time very dangerous batsman Kieron Pollard. He saved Steyn’s precious overs until Pollard arrived to Bat, by not letting him to bowl until 12th over. This plan earned the result.

In the IPL2, he introduced Van Der Merwe, who was a bowling all rounder, to up d order for num 3 position, who used to bat at num 6th r 7th. The plan was to increase the run rate as early as possible. Merwe scored 30+ runs in that match aggressively.

This shows d different thoughts n brilliant game plans of Anil Kumble. We really miss him a lot.
Hope his tactics n Aggressiveness as a captain will be delivered to our Vettori too.
Now we expect a lot from Kumble, both iin d stadium n outside, as he is our Mentor.

Rock on RCB..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 January 2012 07:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1245
Joined  29/08/2011

ya dude.we really miss jumbo. but RCB have kumble as mentor. so we miss his capttoncy but we will get technique from him.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 January 2012 02:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010

Not only Kumble’s captaincy but also the old RCB team which was far better than the present.
You know each and every match’s status,that is a sign of a loyal RCB supporter.We need many fans like you and Mavabalap who posted good posts some days back in the website.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 January 2012 03:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  609
Joined  12/03/2010

kumble was a gud captain..  so is vittori… hope he’ll have a better season this tym….smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 January 2012 03:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
niranjan1nnn
Total Posts:  349
Joined  23/09/2011
karthik-shetty4 - 30 January 2012 02:29 AM

Not only Kumble’s captaincy but also the old RCB team which was far better than the present.
You know each and every match’s status,that is a sign of a loyal RCB supporter.We need many fans like you and Mavabalap who posted good posts some days back in the website.

Ya,v mis d old team. V cud hv retaind uthappa,taylor. V cud hv brought dravid fr les den 3cr in d auction. He ws a worthy innings stabilizr.
I cant imagine dravid playin against bengaluru

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 February 2012 11:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
thejas-krishh
Total Posts:  277
Joined  01/02/2012
Pun33t - 30 January 2012 03:36 AM

kumble was a gud captain..  so is vittori… hope he’ll have a better season this tym….smile

yeah kumble was not just a good organizer but also d best bowler-not to forget. He had a totally grt team,which we miss even today, but i guess we need make use of his skills this season too. also he had the best economy of figures. so we do miss his captaincy a lot :(

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 February 2012 11:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  609
Joined  12/03/2010
thejas-krishh - 01 February 2012 11:59 AM
Pun33t - 30 January 2012 03:36 AM

kumble was a gud captain..  so is vittori… hope he’ll have a better season this tym….:)

yeah kumble was not just a good organizer but also d best bowler-not to forget. He had a totally grt team,which we miss even today, but i guess we need make use of his skills this season too. also he had the best economy of figures. so we do miss his captaincy a lot :(

Yes i totally agree with everything you said…  but that’s history..  I am more concerned abt the future IPL’s :)

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply