Apycom jQuery Menus

1 of 3
New user/Old user - Tell us about yourself
Posted: 21 November 2009 05:52 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
Fan
Total Posts:  100
Joined  10/09/2009

Tell us who you are, where you’re from, why you support RCB. Who’s your favorite player? Your favorite match and RCB moment. What you want to see in the Fan Club? SO much to discuss start now!

I’ll go first.

I’m Nidhi. I’m the community manager and I write for the blog about contests and updates to the site. I’m based in Mumbai. I’m smitten by Anil Kumble. Meeting him at the auditions of the Fanatic Fan Challenge was amazing - he’s really dignified and well spoken AND he’s a cricket legend. My fav match - when we BEAT delhi daredevils at ACLT20 without a doubt!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 November 2009 07:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  8
Joined  25/09/2009

Hi
i am jagadish, i’m fanatic fan from berhampur and my favorite player is Rahul Dravid.
Definitely against DD because it was one of the better teams in the league.

I would appreciate to the fanatic fans to be more active and participate in more meet ups.

I request the management to organize cricket matches for fanatic fans.

Signature 

T.Jagadish

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 November 2009 04:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  26
Joined  06/09/2009

Hi Friends,
I am Sandesh from Mysore….I am a die hard fan of Mallya and i am born- Karnataka Supporter…My Favourite Player is Rahul Dravid ..Apart from Rahul..Rossy is my Favourite..
My Favourite Match was Against KKR in IPL-2 When Rossy beated KKR bowlers black and blue…he he he ..I even remember that….

I would like to see Player Interactions…Contests…Games!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 November 2009 04:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
Fan
Total Posts:  100
Joined  10/09/2009

Hi Sandesh,

Welcome to RCB!

One of the RCB Fanatic Fans will be in Mysore this weekend and is interested in meeting other Mysore Fans. are you on Facebook? If yes, find him here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Royal-Challengers-Bangalore-FFC/153516655618

keep an eye out for some contests next week smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 November 2009 08:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  26
Joined  06/09/2009

Wow!! Great I am coming to Mysore Meet-ups!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 November 2009 11:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  53
Joined  14/09/2009

Hello Guys, This is Kunal from Chennai, also a fanatic fan who enjoyed the privilage of meeting Mr. Anil Kumble in what i call a ‘one on one’ discussion about Cricket and RCB! smile Things happened and I just cherish every single moment spent there! See you around.

Kunal

View Profile
PM

Posted: 26 November 2009 12:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  64
Joined  07/09/2009

Hi RCB fans. This is Disha Shetty from Mumbai. A huge cricket buff and an ardent RCB fan & Rahul Dravid.  Glad to have made it to the RCB FFC where I was completely bowled over by the Legend- Mr.Anil Kumble and the coach, Jennings. Post the contest, the blogs on this site and the city based meetups is what i have been enjoying. smile

Image Attachments
me and kumble.jpg
View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 November 2009 11:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  5
Joined  27/11/2009

Hey, my name’s Nitin Fernandes. I’ve lived in Bangalore all live. My favourite cricketers include Rahul Dravid, Sachin Tendulkar, Anil Kumble and as of late, Ross Taylor, van der merwe and Dale Steyn.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 November 2009 07:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  11
Joined  16/09/2009

Hi guys…am Ragers a.k.a. Sid…was chosen as the Chief RCB fan this year and the feeling was nothing I ve experienced before…the thrill to come on the same stage as Jumbo and receive d certificate from Jennings the coach was amazing…

I am from Mumbai but an ardent RCB fan and my fav player is Ross Taylor…simply coz of his attitude…he gives it his all n tried his best…plays fearlessly and has an appetite for big matches…n have also seen him do tremendously well under pressure…my fav RCB match was the one against KKR when Ross played tht scintillating innings of 81 off 31 balls…tht was d best I ve seen him play for RCB and I think tht was one innings where d phrase snatching victory from the jaws of defeat fits perfectly!!

Image Attachments
sid-taylor.jpg
View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 December 2009 07:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  13
Joined  18/09/2009

Ok…here you go.

Siva A N from Bangalore. Was selected as the chief photographer through the FFC contest. Was a privilege and dream come true to have won the contest and having been part of this wonderful team. It was also a great learning experience for me.

Currently based in Hyd for work. Being a Bangalorean and I love challeneges…so an obvious RCB fan grin

Fav player - Anil. Even at this age he plays like a 19 year old kid and gives it all. The energy on the field in just awesome. And off the field he is a gem. Very approachable, down to earth and supportive. Just a amazing person to interact with.

Fav match - First match against RR in IPL2 where we bombarded the IPL1 champs.

RCB moment - When the whole dug out erupted after winning the semis in IPL2.

Would love to see more active participation from all fans and make this community even more lively with their support.

Cheers
Siva A N

View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 December 2009 11:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1
Joined  06/09/2009

Hi I am Ram from Mysore presently in Bangalore i am die hard fan of Rahul Dravid and my memorable moment is when we won against KKR.
Anil and Jennings i am admired the way they approaches to everyone and make all players of different races to come as one team and play… !

Regards,
Rama

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 December 2009 04:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  5
Joined  07/09/2009

hi guys , am Dheeraj Shetty from Bangalore , great dan of Kumble and Dravid ,

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 December 2009 06:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2
Joined  07/09/2009

Hello friends..

I am Pavan Kumar from Bangalore….

My facebook profile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 17 December 2009 02:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  12
Joined  15/10/2009

Hi all ,

Hazel Pinto from mumbai..hailing from south fraternity makes me a rcb fan by default wink ..AND swept off by “Rahul Dravid” & “Anil Kumble

View Profile
PM

Posted: 19 December 2009 07:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
Fan
ravikiran-bhat1
Joined  07/09/2009

Hi Friends,
I am Ravikiran from Udupi….My Favourite Player is Ross Taylor.

I would like to see Player Interactions…Contests…Games!!!
I would appreciate to the fanatic fans to be more active and participate in more meet ups.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 December 2009 12:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fan
royalkings
Joined  19/09/2009

hi, its chethan from banglore. a big fan of rahul dravid

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 December 2009 03:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Fan
jammie
Joined  02/10/2009

HI ,
im veena frm bangalore ,im a big RCB fan , i always love the way they play my fav player IS RAHUL DRAVID and ROSS TAYLOR , all the matches RCB rocks , i hope RCB wins IPL 3 title

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 December 2009 10:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  13
Joined  24/09/2009

My name is Manu Nair. I Was Chosen as House Captain for all Sports in 6th Std. in Lucknow.Attended Cricket Coaching Camps too. I have done BA & PG Diploma in Journalism. Settled at Bangalore. I write for leading newspapers & magazines. I love seeing the RCB playing & would love to see Manish Pandey in action in the T20 format very soon.My hobbies are writing,reading,sports & listening to music.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 December 2009 12:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Fan
Joined  18/09/2009

hello re hello !!!!!!! wassup rcb!!!!!!! hi! this is raghav,i m from shimoga, my fav players in rcb are rahul, anil & ross…  grin. i m die hard fan of rcb cool smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 22 December 2009 12:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Fan
Joined  07/09/2009

Hello everybody….. I am Prasad, i m Software Engineer by profession.
Born in Mangalore. Completed my Engg from Mysore now working in Bangalore. ahhhhh….  K’nataka boy….. any doubts:)
Devoted RCB Fan, Die Hard Indian Cricket Fan, Hard Core Cricket Fan…
Thats about me ... Looking forward to interact wit all the fans out of here… cheers!!!!!!!!!!
My Fav Player…. There are many ..... Rahul Dravid and Anil Bhai are Legends.. ‘Team comes first’ has been their mantra , which has got them where they are…
Mark Boucher i think is the most underrated RCBian and i am huge fan of him….. he has got great cricketing brain and a great team player too…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 22 December 2009 08:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2
Joined  24/09/2009

I’m one of the fan of Dravid…. I hate the team Chennai, Bcz I hate that captain, He not at all a good batsman but he got captainship for Indian team. He is not a good keeper also.

View Profile
PM

1 of 3
Fast Reply