Apycom jQuery Menus
-

Poll
Do you think that Manish Pandey can turn into a dashing opener?
Oh yes! He’ll do it 14
Can’t say! He’s so unpredictable 8
Nay! His position out there is out of luck 2
Its his game, why are we bothered! 0
Total Votes: 24
You must be a logged-in member to vote
Can he be ‘the one’ for us???
Posted: 04 April 2010 09:11 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2
Joined  07/09/2009

As we’ve seen so far, this amazing opener of our team is getting good runs but not great ones. We know that we expect a lot out of him. But what I feel is that we need to support him now more than ever. At the current position of ours, Kallis is one such man out there the opposition is afraid of right from RCB walks to the stumps and we know how important it is for us to have him till the end. So, what I feel that we need to have a change in strategy in the team.

The change I would like to suggest is that Manish starts whacking the ball while Kallis helps him out by rotating the strike and of course sending those bad ones out of the boundary! We would like to see something new from him. Manish is one such dedicated player who can turn double digits to triple. At least from the next game I would like to see the openers doing a good job for us. So far we haven’t had a 100 run partnership for the first wicket. If it does happen with Manish at his best, even Mumbai will look pale. As we’ve seen, at least one of the openers from any of the other franchise has such a appeal that makes the opposition take a back foot from the first ball. I wish Manish be one such man from now on.

Manish has the support from all the supporters of RCB. We are all waiting for that repeat in the performance that makes the opposition lose their hopes by the appeal he’s gonna come up with. C’mon Manish show to the world that you can kill any sort of ball thrown at you. We’ve lots of good batsmen in our team but if we can have the best Indian opener in this IPL we shall rock more and have even more game for life. Can Manish do it?

Can he be ‘the one’ for us?

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 April 2010 10:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
AnantRCB
Total Posts:  22
Joined  15/03/2010

ROSS TAYLOR.. he was “THE ONE” for RCB in the past.. he will be the ONE in coming matches too.. just wait and watch ..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 April 2010 12:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
abhishek-reddy4
Total Posts:  46
Joined  07/09/2009

i think pandey still has to learn out playing in t20s.he is NOT a slogger and when he does try to slog the results are disastrous.he is an attacking batsman who picks and chooses the ball   which are “in his zone”.unfortunately in t20 he cant really wait for the ball to be to his liking.I think he will be a really good batsman for India in odis and tests too.In t20 he needs to increase his range of strokes to be more effective as a opener.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 April 2010 04:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  64
Joined  12/03/2010

Manish is doing good ryt now ....yes he needs some more tym !!!
We do have some hard hitters like Robbie , Ross , KP & White…....I would like to see Robbie opening with kallis a smashing the ball outside the line, he is a clean hitter of the ball and 1st 6 overs could be advantage fr Robbie !!! what say ??

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 April 2010 07:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  10
Joined  02/04/2010

Pandey is a classy opener. He is an asset to RCB. He should play his natural game as seniors are there to take defensive role .He is young and has lot of energy which we often miss with senior players.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 May 2011 09:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
americantryer
Total Posts:  1
Joined  29/05/2011

Graffiti art, body art, tattoo artist, videos on youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/reidnmiller .

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 September 2012 11:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

he is the best man ever

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply