Apycom jQuery Menus

Pitch of Chennai ( Finals - The Nightmare)
Posted: 25 February 2012 05:34 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  233
Joined  19/05/2011

Well…RCB always mainly fails in this stadium…There’s a secret in this stadium..

Whoever bats first here, will win the match…You can take examples of IPL Final and CLT20 final…Wait…not them only..

CCL Season 2 matches..Semi Finals…KB vs MI….KB won the match
AND Chennai Rhinos vs Telugu Warriors…..Chennai won the match….You can almost take many examples…I just mentioned a few here..:D
So if RCB goes to finals, RCB should bat first. I would like to see Gaylestorm and Virat Maina at that situation

-dreams for a second-

What you guys saw?

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 February 2012 05:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  120
Joined  21/01/2012

this pitch is quite slower and not a flat track..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 February 2012 08:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1245
Joined  29/08/2011

ya it is a slow pitch

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 February 2012 09:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010

I know the team batting first has a great advantage at the Chepauk pitch.
The thing is only that the management needs to train youngsters and teach them the tactics to play on such pitches.

The thing is not winning the toss,but showing concern and full faith on the young ones as well.

If Malinga and Harbhajan can swing the whole match away from CSK at their homeground only while chasing in ACLT20,then what is the problem with us?

Degradation of slow reason is not the reason,the input from our side is a bit on the lesser side on these pitches.

Hope this time around,we will see an all-round performance at all the stadiums.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 26 February 2012 03:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
knox
Total Posts:  122
Joined  14/09/2009

we should be concerned abt pitches,batting first or second etc.. who ever its,where ever it is we should win such should be the preparation,thats the way.all these should never
matter

View Profile
PM

Posted: 26 February 2012 10:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  609
Joined  12/03/2010

Well it doesn’t matter wat kind of pitch the home teams prepare for the the oppositions u should be able to defeat them @ their back yard with the condition favouring them…  we can’t claim to be the champs* ( P.S only on hard/dusty pitches )..  smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 February 2012 01:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
thejas-krishh
Total Posts:  277
Joined  01/02/2012

we need to train our team for slow pitches…
as we are gonna play this year’s final there again. smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 February 2012 01:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  400
Joined  03/04/2010

With Murali being added in the side we can play very well in Chennai’s wicket. Play both Vettori and Murali on Chennai track along with Syed Mohammad and Gayle’s part time can also be of good use the 4th foreigner being to choose between De Villers/Dilshan. Even though Dilshan’s spin would be good I would rather go ahead be De Villers as 4th foreign player. Moreover Murali was with CSK in earlier season of IPL so he will be a huge asset being familiar with the conditions too. This way we could do well and give a tough fight on Chennai wickets.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 February 2012 01:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  233
Joined  19/05/2011
aka - 27 February 2012 01:34 AM

With Murali being added in the side we can play very well in Chennai’s wicket. Play both Vettori and Murali on Chennai track along with Syed Mohammad and Gayle’s part time can also be of good use the 4th foreigner being to choose between De Villers/Dilshan. Even though Dilshan’s spin would be good I would rather go ahead be De Villers as 4th foreign player. Moreover Murali was with CSK in earlier season of IPL so he will be a huge asset being familiar with the conditions too. This way we could do well and give a tough fight on Chennai wickets.

Yes…I agree..Murali will make the way out for RCB…But…still in Chennai ...most of the time, first team to bat, wins…:D

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 February 2012 02:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  726
Joined  16/05/2011

The cup is ours this time:)

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply