Apycom jQuery Menus
-

this is a must look for nidhi!!!
Posted: 06 April 2010 09:33 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
ymahesh
Total Posts:  54
Joined  22/01/2010

solution for both dravid and kallis!!!(may b for rcb as well)
just swap there current positions man!!let the order be so….
dravid and pandey should open
dravid should hold the innings and pandey should play his natural game(as he said!)
if pandey falls let uthappa replace him
in case dravid gets out bring kallis in
nxt is taylor’s position
thn kohli
nw white
at this position it is kallis if he has not come at 3rd pstn
steyn (just take a look his recent scores u will know)
vinay kumar
mithun
kumble
guys wht do u thnk ??????????

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 April 2010 09:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Arvian
Total Posts:  45
Joined  12/03/2010

You stole the words right out of my mouth buddy………

Open with Dravid and Use Kallis as backup plan: Wonderful…..

Reasons:
1.  Kallis seems to be overburdened now with bowling and opening the batting. If Dravid opens, Kallis will have some breathing space between batting and bowling. He can concentrate more on his bowling.
2.    Dravid can play spin and fast bowling with ease as opponents are opening sometimes with spin bowling. I am sure there will be less number of dot balls as Dravid is not a hit and miss kind of a guy.
3.  Dravid can rotate the strike well and go for the big shots when he has to.
4.  If Dravid plays 40 balls I am sure he will score more than 60 runs. His strike rate is better than kallis and Kohli.
5.  Kallis fans will be happy as he still has the big role to play.
6.  It will be a real treat to Rahul fans watch him get some runs up front. Everyone is Happy. 

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 April 2010 10:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Ranchho
Total Posts:  4
Joined  06/04/2010

batting order should be as of same combinations as it was in last season along with rahul at top of the order with contributions and with each match being won a new player being discovered as potential match winner.
similar thing was happening for first four matches we won with different players as match winners.
a cup is never won by a contribution of a single player but its whole hearted effort of the team.
remember fans we got 3 games at home and then both semifinals are in bangalore and final is in mumbai where strongly defeated mumbai

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 April 2010 11:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Arvian
Total Posts:  45
Joined  12/03/2010

I am damn sure that Dravid presence at the crease helps the youngsters with his valuable inputs as Dravid knows Indian Pitches and the bowlers around the world very well than anyone else in the team. If Dravid can help Pietersen so can he help anyone in the team? I believe Dravid can play better anchor role than anybody. In T20 things happen very fast and every ball is very important. If Dravid is there out in the middle you don’t have to wait for time outs for the strategies, Dravid can calculate things then and there.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 April 2010 01:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Abhi-Nandan1
Total Posts:  3
Joined  08/03/2010

arvain is right…whatever he has s said s true..smile dravid should bat up the order… he can fill confidence and help the player at the other end with his experience..

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply