You stole the words right out of my mouth buddy………
Open with Dravid and Use Kallis as backup plan: Wonderful…..
1. Kallis seems to be overburdened now with bowling and opening the batting. If Dravid opens, Kallis will have some breathing space between batting and bowling. He can concentrate more on his bowling.
2. Dravid can play spin and fast bowling with ease as opponents are opening sometimes with spin bowling. I am sure there will be less number of dot balls as Dravid is not a hit and miss kind of a guy.
3. Dravid can rotate the strike well and go for the big shots when he has to.
4. If Dravid plays 40 balls I am sure he will score more than 60 runs. His strike rate is better than kallis and Kohli.
5. Kallis fans will be happy as he still has the big role to play.
6. It will be a real treat to Rahul fans watch him get some runs up front. Everyone is Happy.