Apycom jQuery Menus

Likely Indian players in the auction pool next year..
Posted: 07 April 2010 02:53 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
raghukumar1
Fan
raghukumar1
Total Posts:  36
Joined  31/03/2010

Since its a rule now that for the IPL auction 2011, every franchise can retain upto 4 indians and three foreigners, this is how I see ,  the franchises retaining their players

Mumbai Indians;
Indians:
Sachin, Harbhajan, Zaheer and one player between tiwari and rayudu(one of these two will go to the auction along with abhishek nayar)

Foreign players:
Malinga, Bravo and Pollard(not Jayasuriya as he has already crossed 40 and his future in active cricket for another 3 years isnt sure. So they will not risk)

Delhi:

Indians:
Sehwag, Gambhir, Amit Mishra, Dinesh karthik
Foreigners:
Vettori(excellent bowler)/Dirk nannes, Warner, Dilshan/Devilliers

Deccan

Indians:

Rohit Sharma, Pragyan Ojha, T suman,  VVS Laxman

Foreigners
Gilchrist, Symonds and Gibbs

Punjab

Indians;

Yuvraj Singh, Piyush Chawla, Irfan pathan, Manvinder Bisla(I am guessing Sreesanth might go back to Kochi)

Foeigners:

Sangakkara, Mahela, Shaun Marsh, and a bowler(yusuf abdulla/ Bret lee)

kolkata knight riders

Indians:

Saurav, Murli kartik, Manoj Tiwary(the only good indian batsman they have), agarkar

Foreigners:

Chris Gayle, Mccullum, David Hussey/Brad Hodge, Shane Bond

Chennai:

Indians:

MS Dhoni, Raina, Murli Vijay, Jakati

Foreigners:

Hayden, Bollinger, Murlitharan, Hussey

Rajasthan Royals:

Indians:

Yusuf Pathan(no surprises), Naman Ojha(great wicket keeper/batsman for them), Sidhartha trivedi(the best indian pacer they have), faizfazal/abhishek jhujhunwala(decent batsman)

Foreigners:

Warne(he will continue to play), Watson. Graeme Smith, Adam Voges/Mascarenhas

So at the end the indian players likely to be in the pool are(I am including fairly decent performers only):

one between Faizfazal/Abhishek Jhunjhunwala,
Shikhar Dhawan,
two from these 3 from MI—- >Ambati Rayudu/Saurabbh Tiwari/Abhishek Nayar(this I am guessing will be the hottest catch next year from the Indian section)
Cheteshwar Pujara,
lAXMI RATAN SHUKLA,
Wriddhiman Saha,
Ashok Dinda,
Ishant sharm
Karan Goel
Sreesanth
Ramesh Powar
Mithun Manhas
Umesh yadav(good batsman in DD right now)
Rajat Bhatia
Pradeep Sangwan
Avishkar Salvi
Sudeep Tyagi
Manpreet Gony
Ashwin
R Sathish
Dhawal Kulkarni
Aditya Tare(aggressive wicket keeper for MI)
Reetinder Sodhi(under used but talented allrounder in Punjab)

My personal choice would be that RCB take atleast two batsmen and a genuine spinner like Ramesh Powar. We have a long list of batsmen to choose from

I am sure the four indians in our camp will be kumble, dravid, Robin uthappa, Virat Kohli(since jennings has already tipped as the future captain).
So you might as well include manish pandey into the list if kumble chooses not to retire

I would reckon RCB gets atleats two from the long list of batsmen mentioned above..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 April 2010 05:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
ramachandra-bhatt1
Total Posts:  16
Joined  07/09/2009

I think this might change till the tournment gets over and the form in which all players play in next year.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 April 2010 07:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
sail
Total Posts:  2
Joined  07/04/2010
raghukumar1 - 07 April 2010 02:53 AM

Since its a rule now that for the IPL auction 2011, every franchise can retain upto 4 indians and three foreigners, this is how I see ,  the franchises retaining their players

Mumbai Indians;
Indians:
Sachin, Harbhajan, Zaheer and one player between tiwari and rayudu(one of these two will go to the auction along with abhishek nayar)

Foreign players:
Malinga, Bravo and Pollard(not Jayasuriya as he has already crossed 40 and his future in active cricket for another 3 years isnt sure. So they will not risk)

Delhi:

Indians:
Sehwag, Gambhir, Amit Mishra, Dinesh karthik
Foreigners:
Vettori(excellent bowler)/Dirk nannes, Warner, Dilshan/Devilliers

Deccan

Indians:

Rohit Sharma, Pragyan Ojha, T suman,  VVS Laxman

Foreigners
Gilchrist, Symonds and Gibbs

Punjab

Indians;

Yuvraj Singh, Piyush Chawla, Irfan pathan, Manvinder Bisla(I am guessing Sreesanth might go back to Kochi)

Foeigners:

Sangakkara, Mahela, Shaun Marsh, and a bowler(yusuf abdulla/ Bret lee)

kolkata knight riders

Indians:

Saurav, Murli kartik, Manoj Tiwary(the only good indian batsman they have), agarkar

Foreigners:

Chris Gayle, Mccullum, David Hussey/Brad Hodge, Shane Bond

Chennai:

Indians:

MS Dhoni, Raina, Murli Vijay, Jakati

Foreigners:

Hayden, Bollinger, Murlitharan, Hussey

Rajasthan Royals:

Indians:

Yusuf Pathan(no surprises), Naman Ojha(great wicket keeper/batsman for them), Sidhartha trivedi(the best indian pacer they have), faizfazal/abhishek jhujhunwala(decent batsman)

Foreigners:

Warne(he will continue to play), Watson. Graeme Smith, Adam Voges/Mascarenhas

So at the end the indian players likely to be in the pool are(I am including fairly decent performers only):

one between Faizfazal/Abhishek Jhunjhunwala,
Shikhar Dhawan,
two from these 3 from MI—- >Ambati Rayudu/Saurabbh Tiwari/Abhishek Nayar(this I am guessing will be the hottest catch next year from the Indian section)
Cheteshwar Pujara,
lAXMI RATAN SHUKLA,
Wriddhiman Saha,
Ashok Dinda,
Ishant sharm
Karan Goel
Sreesanth
Ramesh Powar
Mithun Manhas
Umesh yadav(good batsman in DD right now)
Rajat Bhatia
Pradeep Sangwan
Avishkar Salvi
Sudeep Tyagi
Manpreet Gony
Ashwin
R Sathish
Dhawal Kulkarni
Aditya Tare(aggressive wicket keeper for MI)
Reetinder Sodhi(under used but talented allrounder in Punjab)

My personal choice would be that RCB take atleast two batsmen and a genuine spinner like Ramesh Powar. We have a long list of batsmen to choose from

I am sure the four indians in our camp will be kumble, dravid, Robin uthappa, Virat Kohli(since jennings has already tipped as the future captain).
So you might as well include manish pandey into the list if kumble chooses not to retire

I would reckon RCB gets atleats two from the long list of batsmen mentioned above..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 April 2010 07:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
sail
Total Posts:  2
Joined  07/04/2010

I think auction for manish pandey will be soaring and his price will be touching heights…along with him youngsters like sathish and others will get a great chance there

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply