Apycom jQuery Menus

Hey pandey! hav u lost the classicness tht ws seen last yr? plz dont be a part of loosers list!!!!!
Posted: 08 April 2010 07:58 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1
Joined  06/04/2010

i am very sad not to see your classic batting, which had beautiful timing nd placements but i dint see even a single shot from you this time. i was first shocked when u were dropped from the team fr WT20, but now i think you deserved tht.
      there is a reason for tht i think, ie.. Indian craze for cricket which distracts the youngsters from being consistent as they lose humbleness which takes them off the track, there hav been many instances like this, Zaheer had very good strt to his career but he went through bad form very early and often too but now he is a totally different guy.
      Irfan Pathan is a good example for such case where he ruined his career, the swing he use to give to the ball, tht pace wah! where is tht nw.
      Ishanth sharma had very good pace of 140 bt struggles nw to cross 130, nw he will be belted by pointing i feel.
      Sehwag is also one of them but he has come back very fast nd retained the same charm.
not only youngsters, many seniors also got influenced due to tht Indian Craze, ganguly is the best example fr tht, he gave a bad ending to his career due to his ego.
      But there are very few guys who are not negatively infuenced by the craze, like the Living Legend Sachin Tendulkar who hs served the indian cricket fr 20 years, look at his batting nw he again turning to be a teenager, wat made him to achieve all these things its nothing but Humbleness which keeps him on a learning track nd helps him getting better nd better after each innings. it also teaches, how to tackle a joy from a win and a sadness from a loss. Another champ like tht is Rahul Dravid, Anil Kumble there some others.
      But in the same line we hav one youngster too, he is Gautham Gambhir, he is really up to his name…. he is consistent and focussed.
so pandey you hav to be very much focussed to build your strengths ie.. your classicness….. plz dont be carried thru the indian craze, i dont want you to be on the above list as a looser… you are a gift to the Indian cricket from karnataka ..... dont let us down
              we hope a lot from you follow those idols….. and hav a bright future in the Indian cricket…... very eager to see you in the blue jersy nd playing fr india in all the formats of the game. ALL THE BEST…one of your greatest fans…. Sandeep Hardikar, Blr.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 April 2010 10:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
NSSK
Total Posts:  1
Joined  17/03/2010

Manish is lost his form because of the pressure created by kallis on the other side.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 April 2010 10:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
shekars
Total Posts:  147
Joined  02/10/2009

Dont blame this young man, he is in good nick but unfortunatly got out at wrong time.

if kallis play bit faster it ease pressure to pandey and play natural..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 April 2010 04:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  64
Joined  12/03/2010

Not 2 worry wid his form ....ll come strong in the nxt match .....gud luck Manish !!! tongue laugh

View Profile
PM

Posted: 24 April 2010 09:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  6
Joined  19/04/2010
Royalprabhu - 08 April 2010 04:36 PM

Not 2 worry wid his form ....ll come strong in the nxt match .....gud luck Manish !!! tongue laugh

slammin tym manish!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 September 2012 11:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

pandeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply