Apycom jQuery Menus

Someone doesn’t get a bat, then so be it: Kumble
Posted: 09 April 2010 12:27 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
AriChy
Total Posts:  8
Joined  01/04/2010

Kumble on his recent interview said this:

There has also been talk about our batting order, but at this stage we’re not necessarily re-thinking the batting order. There has been a situation where some batsmen have not got the chance to play a big knock, but that happens. The two matches ahead of us are big games that we want to win. We have a squad that allows flexibility and we’ll go with whatever order we feel will win us the game on a particular day.

If it means someone doesn’t get a bat, then so be it. What’s important is that we win.”

Mr. Kumble How dare he says Rahul Dravid as Someone ?

This guy Kumble seriously showing his true character.

Seriously Kumble and RCB gonna loose all respect from all section of Cricket fan.

Only good thing about this interview is that Now RCB management knows that they are talk about Rahul Dravid batting position and our(RD fans) voice is being heard some where. RCB now surely loose lot of support for their treatment towards Rahul Dravid.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 April 2010 12:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
harsha-vardhan
Total Posts:  73
Joined  07/09/2009

Chill AriChy!
May be that “someone” is vinay kumar, steyn or himself smile

Kumble says - “whats more important is that we win”. What more we want?

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 April 2010 12:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
AShankarasharma
Total Posts:  11
Joined  28/03/2010

Kumble knows how RD is important to the team…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 April 2010 01:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
newsathish
Total Posts:  1
Joined  02/03/2010

Kumble really didn’t mean like that friend.
Please don’t read through the lines.
Kumble and Dravid are best pals both inside and outside.
This kind of things happen while talking to media, right words at right time won’t come at times.
so let it go

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 April 2010 01:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
santhu007
Total Posts:  4
Joined  01/04/2010

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 April 2010 01:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
harsha-vardhan
Total Posts:  73
Joined  07/09/2009

Out of all the threads in the forum…this one seems to be the funniest!

AriChy, santhu007…leave kumble and dravid alone !!

By the way santhu, it was dhoni who took ‘arrogant’ kumble on shoulders and not dravid wink

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 April 2010 01:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  18
Joined  01/03/2010

@AriChy
I don’t think you are a fan of RCB… how dare you take a dig at Kumble. Don’t try to divide & rule… Everybody knows Kumble is a real gentleman & both Kumble & RD are great friends, on & off the field… If he had mentioned anybody’s name, then it is a different story altogether… Request you to stay away from such sensitive comments… dont just post a thread (for the sake of posting), which is totally irrelevant to the healthy discussions on RCB… Starting with this match, RCB has 90% of chance to go through to the semi-finals ... Jai Hoooo RCB!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 April 2010 02:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
AriChy
Joined  01/04/2010

@Bawra

Lolz.

All are not so ignorant as you try to potray a picture about ur senseless way of defending Kumble.

Yes I am a fan of Rahul Dravid and so was happen to be a fan of RCB.

I didnt follow cricket like those guys who started following cricket due to IPL so not to kown where my loyality stand.

If you want to think Kumble was talking about someone else not Rahul than go ahead.

But all Cricket fans knows who in RCB team is not getting a chance to bat.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 April 2010 02:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Joined  01/03/2010

@AriChy
I don’t understand what you mean by “senseless way of defending Kumble”... what on earth do i get by defending these guys?

even I’m a fan of Rahul Dravid… one or two players can’t win matches… it is not so important that who gets to bat & who doesn’t… at the end of the day, the team should win certainly not the arguments…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 April 2010 02:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
AriChy
Joined  01/04/2010

@Bawra

For me RCB is not bigger than my role model so I dont have any hesitation in questioning any such tactics which undermine my hero.

Yah I know without my support RCB maynt get affected anyway but that does nt stop me raise my voice is somthing rotten has been said about A Genius of the game Cricket.

If a captain of RCB dare to refer the 2nd highest run getter in the history of the game just as “Someone” than they should not expect people to rally behind them.

RCB should remember its not the team which makes the fan base, its the players who make the fan base.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 April 2010 03:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
Joined  01/03/2010

@AriChy

in Oxford Dictionary, if the word “Someone” refers to “Rahul Dravid”... then i’m sorry, i don’t want to argue with u anymore… i’ve some better things to do…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 April 2010 03:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  105
Joined  18/02/2010

This gonna cost then a lot . If they r pointing towards Dravid , they gonna pay for this . If they consider kp is better than rd , they ll never who a match from now onwards .

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 April 2010 03:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
AnantRCB
Total Posts:  22
Joined  15/03/2010

@AryChy..

So for you it is Rahul Dravid who should BAT no matter whether team looses or wins.. then why do we need a team called RCB if Rahul Dravid can win matches himself.. For heaven’s sake, do not make such senseless comments in RCB community.. It is not Rahul Dravid community FYI.. U better grow up and stop acting like a KID… I wonder whether these kind of things happens only in INDIA .. for some ppl Ganguly shd bat, for some of them sachin should bat etc..etc.. See..Back In 2008 (IPL-1), your HERO was (is) ICON player of RCB and he was the CAPTAIN and highly paid INDIVIDUAL in the WHOLE RCB TEAM.. And bloody WHO SELECTED THE WHOLE BUNCH OF TEST TEAM in 2008 ??????  Forget about KUMBLE.. he was not an ICON PLAYER LIKE YOUR HERO and was not at all there in the picture in 2008 AND NEVER WANTED TO BE IN PICTURE and everyone know what is his contribution to indian cricket… And ppl ALSO knows that what was the IPL RESULTS in 2008.. For any person who has the common sense and knowledge of Cricket, he really doesn’t care whether Rahul Dravid scores 200 runs or 2000 runs .. at the end of the day team’s performance will be meassured….
FYI - IT WAS KUMBLE WHO LIFTED THE LOST SPIRITS OF RCB LAST YEAR AND under his leadership the team went till the FINALS last year… AND GOD HAS BEEN KIND ENOUGH FOR TEAM RCB last year and this year till now and every single player is working hard to win matches for the team…..YOUR HERO is ALSO JUST ONE OF THEM - FYI   ... In the Game of cricket Individual preferences comes later.. NO ONE IS BIGGER THAN THE GAME.. PLAYERS COMES AND GOES BUT GAME REMAINS AND GROWS IN TIME..

I have NO intenstion to blame Rahul Dravid.. He is a great player and good human being and great team man.. If he reads your post i am sure he too doesn’t like the way you commented about KUMBLE…  Learn to respect everyone..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 April 2010 03:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
Joined  01/03/2010

@AriChy & iSujith

FYI, without much contribution from Rahul Dravid (of course i’m one of his die hard fans), RCB managed to win 5 games in this IPL so far… so no point in telling, RCB can’t win any matches from here onwards…. thr r others to play for RCB…. hope RD can also contribute & show his class….

Great comments & well said AnantRCB… nobody is bigger than the game…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 April 2010 03:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1
Joined  21/03/2010

I can’t say who that “someone” is….
But if Kumble wants RCB to win smoothly RAHUL DRAVID should be sent at no. 3, or 4!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 13 April 2010 12:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fan
ksgouda
Total Posts:  3
Joined  16/03/2010

What kumble says is right….

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply