Apycom jQuery Menus

wer is roelof van der merve??!!!
Posted: 09 April 2010 05:47 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  4
Joined  03/04/2010

frends,van der merve is not seen in the team for the last couple of matches…
in fact he can be chosen in the team instead of cameron white coz he is a classy spin bowler(remember that in indian pitches,spin matters) and can prove to be a handy batsmen which he has peoved in IPL2009…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 April 2010 07:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  82
Joined  19/03/2010

KUKKS I KNOW HE IS THERE,WHY HE DONT GET ANOTHER CHANCE I DONT KNOW—-HE WAS OUR BEST BOWLER IN THE FIRST GAME.MAYBE HE IS THE REMEDY THAT WE NEED ,BECAUSE THE WAY WE PLAY AT THE MOMENT AGAINST DC I CANT SEE US REACHING THE SEMIS—-BUT WHO ARE WE TO BLAME THE MANAGEMENT IF THEY DONT WANT TO PLAY THE TRIED AND TESTED OF 2009..HOPE VAN DER MERWE GET AT LEAST ONE MORE GAME TO PROOF HIM GOOD ENOUGH.—-AGAIN AND AGAIN.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 10 April 2010 12:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Jesca
Total Posts:  2
Joined  10/04/2010

I have been waiting for him to play again since that first game. Whatever the game plan was, it was working well until about 2 games ago. Hope fully they’ll make a plan before we lose our chance to go to the semi’s. Personally I think Roelof is the answer, but I’m biased…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 10 April 2010 01:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  82
Joined  19/03/2010

LETS HOULD THUMBS—-MAYBE HE GET A CHANCE NEXT GAME ,BECAUSE REASONS FOR HIS OMMISION UNKNOWN OR IS IT THAT THE CAPT SPINS AND ROELA MIGHT BE THE ANSWER…BUT I AM BIASE ASWELL.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 10 April 2010 05:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Jesca
Total Posts:  2
Joined  10/04/2010

I agree, he can contribute both with bat and ball. Even though RCB’s batting is very strong at the moment, the bowling is lacking (in my humble opinion), and Roelof’s experience with the conditions in India could turn the tide.

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply