Apycom jQuery Menus

Cheated by RCB Comunity manager and adminstration
Posted: 20 November 2012 09:03 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  587
Joined  17/03/2011

Admins people don’t have any common sense, actually what purpose they are sending us T-Shirt for wearing or cleaning bike & floor. what I will do XXL size tee shirt, is it a common size, such size should send on special request or demand, or it may be that they are sending us those size tee shirt which remain unsold in rcb store section, one thing always mind that we are not jobless, you people don’t have any right to play our emotion. No need to send us such useless gift, keep it with you. I promise without any rewards we fan will continue our support and pray for rcbs victory. When we wear the T-Shirt it make us proud to be rcbian, we do not redeem it for cleaning our bike & floor.
“1 st october I have redeem for a Caricature T-Shirt”, after a long waiting when I opened the packet find that the t shirt is XXL size, please now tell me what should I do, go for gym and make my own size fit for wearing XXL tee shirt, or just throw it dustbin. I’m shocked from this incident and I have decided that as a fan of RCB its very difficult for me to use the T-Shirt for cleaning purpose or throw it dustbin so I will resend it to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address), or .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address). My folded hand request please don’t repeat such type of idiotic thing to any other fan. You people have lot of merchandise in RCB store section of different size, but only XXL size which remains unsold that for fan who redeem, shame on you and your stupid activity.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 November 2012 10:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
sam-rcb
Total Posts:  112
Joined  17/10/2012

aditya chill bro!! relax.
:/

View Profile
PM

Posted: 20 November 2012 10:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

hehe boppaditya dude funny part of u’re post
1 st october I have redeem for a Caricature T-Shirt”, after a long waiting when I opened the packet find that the t shirt is XXL size, please now tell me what should I do, go for gym and make my own size fit for wearing XXL tee shirt

Yeah i think sending XXL size tee is bit unfare coz there is written only XL size tee is on the Redeem section but there might be some faults.. but according to the Rule the Gift cannot be return bak to exchange but dude Never mind and yeah we should support RCB till the Last breathe…
and another think that upper one Post of u’re ‘ll make anybody laugh haha plz don’t take it seriously…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 November 2012 06:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  500
Joined  12/02/2010

i seriously laughed smile  i know even for me the t-shirt doesn’t fit smile raspberry but still they are dispatching for fans smile i’m happy for that

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 November 2012 09:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Joined  17/03/2011

It may be funny for few those who have oiling and greasing characteristics. In our society there are lot of people those who like to adjust with system and always ready to take the side of system administration rather to protest for saving their own image, and make impression. You guys keep continue your laughing and surely after few days you may be awarded “Fanatic fan” by administration and community manager due to your lubricant characteristics. I am extremely sorry that I don’t have such lubricant characteristic that’s why I still think that it was an “Injustice”. As I have told earlier without any rewards I will keep continue my support to RCB no need to make such type of useless drama.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 November 2012 10:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  152
Joined  03/11/2012

if RCB site is there or not but we are always rcbians ....... but admins should show some respect to fans ..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 November 2012 10:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Joined  17/03/2011
sharath-mohan-m - 21 November 2012 10:46 AM

if RCB site is there or not but we are always rcbians ....... but admins should show some respect to fans ..

Thanks brother at least you are conscious about your self respect.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 November 2012 12:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  400
Joined  03/04/2010

Dear bappaditya and everyone,

After reading ur post I would like to state that all the fans should mention their T-shirt size in the e-mail where you send your details, so that admins will know your T-Shirt size.
We cannot expect the admins to know everyone’s size unless they mention it on the e-mail, only if you mention in e-mail that you want so and so size admins will surely send that size of shirt to you.
Do you really think without mentioning ur sizes admins will know on their own as to what size is needed for so many different fans. I do agree with your point of view too but trust me if you would have mentioned your size required in the e-mail when you replied with ur postal address and other details admins would have sent the size of your choice.

I have always mentioned the size of T-Shirts in the e-mail which i want, that i have redeemed through my Reward points and I have always got what size i wanted due to this, it becomes easy for admins on it smile . Hope you will agree with me on this.

I am personally very glad that RCB have Loyal Fans like all of you. smile

Cheers
Regards
Ayush Agarwala
Fan Advisory Board Member (FAB)
Fanatic Fan
RCB

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 November 2012 01:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Administrator
Fan
Total Posts:  12
Joined  21/07/2012

Hi Bappaditya,

Really really sorry about this. I am looking in to this issue and will get back to you as soon as possible. Sorry again.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 November 2012 03:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010
Dhiraj@RCB - 21 November 2012 01:44 PM

Hi Bappaditya,

Really really sorry about this. I am looking in to this issue and will get back to you as soon as possible. Sorry again.

Bappaditya,can understand your problem bro.Don’t lose heart.
You words told about your emotions.

And Dhiraj bro,it’s not your mistake,don’t be sorry.Msitakes can happen while handling thousands of activities.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 November 2012 03:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  726
Joined  16/05/2011

@Bapaditya u shld ve mentioned the size bro…atleast u could ve sent another mail to them…i mentioned in some topic that i mentioned my T shirt size n lucky4rcb said that he didn’t mention…i remember it very well smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 November 2012 03:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  726
Joined  16/05/2011

Anyway u ll get the necessary thing don worry smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 November 2012 03:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
Joined  17/03/2011
aka - 21 November 2012 12:13 PM

Dear bappaditya and everyone,

After reading ur post I would like to state that all the fans should mention their T-shirt size in the e-mail where you send your details, so that admins will know your T-Shirt size.
We cannot expect the admins to know everyone’s size unless they mention it on the e-mail, only if you mention in e-mail that you want so and so size admins will surely send that size of shirt to you.
Do you really think without mentioning ur sizes admins will know on their own as to what size is needed for so many different fans. I do agree with your point of view too but trust me if you would have mentioned your size required in the e-mail when you replied with ur postal address and other details admins would have sent the size of your choice.

I have always mentioned the size of T-Shirts in the e-mail which i want, that i have redeemed through my Reward points and I have always got what size i wanted due to this, it becomes easy for admins on it smile . Hope you will agree with me on this.

I am personally very glad that RCB have Loyal Fans like all of you. smile

Cheers
Regards
Ayush Agarwala
Fan Advisory Board Member (FAB)
Fanatic Fan
RCB

Dear brother, thanks for your advice, but please for your kind information I want to say you that when I have redeem my point for caricature T-Shirt, there was no size option even after redeem we get a mail from community manger in which they only asked for address but nothing about size then how could I demand for a particular size, I think they may me send any common size (S/M/L), but XXL it was beyond my knowledge. You’re very smart that’s why you always mentioned the size of T-Shirts and always got the size which you want but as I have stated earlier, as size option was not there, I don’t put any demand, I also not expect that the admins should know everyone’s size, but they will send me XXL size caricature T-Shirt it was beyond my expectation. Also mind it here I am not shouting that why administration don’t send me the perfect size caricature T-Shirt.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 November 2012 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
Joined  17/03/2011

Hi Bappaditya,

“Its my pleasure to be here”

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 November 2012 06:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
Joined  12/02/2010

hmmmmm matter solved for u smile  ok now chill , u hv become hot ?? need lubricant raspberry

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 November 2012 06:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fan
Joined  12/02/2010
nithxp - 21 November 2012 03:27 PM

@Bapaditya u shld ve mentioned the size bro…atleast u could ve sent another mail to them…i mentioned in some topic that i mentioned my T shirt size n lucky4rcb said that he didn’t mention…i remember it very well smile

well even i rem nithin , i knew my mistake so i didn’t mention in forum like baapaditya i was happy that i got something from RCB smile 
in just 1word he says that we are oily and greasy charactersitic persons raspberry
who gave him the permission to talk abt character???
from 2yrs i’m active in this site , not even once i contested for fanatic fan , bcoz i know i can’t join since i was working in defence.
i just want to end this topic with this comment smile  cheers !! JAI RCB!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 December 2012 09:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Fan
Joined  17/03/2011

Hi Bappaditya,

It makes me very happy that RCB Community manager and administration has lots of care about their fans and finally the issue of my “receiving the wrong t-shirt size” has been resolved, yesterday I have received the perfect size t-shirt. Thank You RCB Community manager and administration from The Core Of My Heart.

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply