Apycom jQuery Menus
-

Why should Kallis & Pravin Kumar not be rested ?
Posted: 12 April 2010 06:07 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Akshu
Total Posts:  3
Joined  01/11/2009

Though Kallis is the highest run getter in IPL 2010 till now.my observation has been he is the one who spoils the chances of victory for RCB by playing too slow in the initial 6 - 7 overs.Always the winning team strategy should be to get maximum runs during the field restrictions,even if it means loosing the wicket.
RCB has deep batting line and there is no point by savi ng wickets and struggling to get runs in the final slog overs after playing very slow in the initial overs.
If you note , when Kallis gets out soon, others come in and increase the run rate thus making it easier for the others to score.
My sincere suggestion is Kallis need to be rested .The other great damager is Pravin kumar.He is always the culprit by giving too many runs and also on the field his fielding is far from satisfactory.

Instead Appanna & Mithun are bright candidates who should be given opportunities to prove their mettle.

Kumble please heed to my sincere suggestion of an ardent supporter of RCB.

Regards
Akshay Shetty

View Profile
PM

Posted: 12 April 2010 08:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
rasshu
Total Posts:  15
Joined  01/04/2010

i totally agree with you in case of kallis.. but i think pravin in good player he should be rested for 1or 2 matches….........

View Profile
PM

Posted: 12 April 2010 10:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Bhupinder-Tumber
Total Posts:  1
Joined  12/04/2010

hahaha raspberry if 3 wickets will fall in first 6 over then what will happen ??????? nd kallis is 2 players in 1 nd who will replace him ?????? any foreign player suggssesion ????? peterson ??? did he play with better strike rate nd can he play as allrounder ?????so plz stop posting useless blogs when u dnt even knw about rcb

View Profile
PM

Posted: 19 April 2010 12:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Akshu
Joined  01/11/2009

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 April 2010 02:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Akshu
Joined  01/11/2009
Bhupinder-Tumber - 12 April 2010 10:07 AM

hahaha raspberry if 3 wickets will fall in first 6 over then what will happen ??????? nd kallis is 2 players in 1 nd who will replace him ?????? any foreign player suggssesion ????? peterson ??? did he play with better strike rate nd can he play as allrounder ?????so plz stop posting useless blogs when u dnt even knw about rcb

Hey Mr ???? whatever. I can understand you are a big phanka of kalis.
But you have no right in telling others to stop writing.
You can use your space to put your views but absolutely no right to stop others.
Hope you understand ? Better understand. cool mad

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply