Apycom jQuery Menus

The India-Pakistan series…
Posted: 04 January 2013 04:59 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
AwesomeRCB
Total Posts:  27
Joined  17/01/2012

Hey there people!
Im Avni, a great fan of RCB, like you all!
And here, I would like to present my views on the Indo-Pak series..

To begin with, I am very sad to see our Indian team lose..We all are! And, though not meaning it, we say some pretty bad things about our team. I generally dont, because when it comes to RCB and the Indian cricket team, I am very reserved and protective. And I am sure many of you dont criticize the team too..but to the ones who do, please dont. It happens right? Cricket is a game, and stuff like losing happens!

First, about MSD. I love you and respect you Sir! You’re a true hero and the best captain! We all respect you and hope (atleast I do!) that you dont get removed from the captain’s post! smile
Next is Virat..a person whose been debated by everyone! Virat, you’re the bestestest batsman ever, and even though you arent able to show everyone your talent right now, I just wanna tell you, You’ll always have the support of fans like me and many others..coz’ you rock! And we all know, there’s no one even a bit near you! I love you tons !!
Coming over to the bowlers, Its fine I guess..Just a bit more practice I guess! smile
Bhubaneswar kumar: Hats off to youu! You’ve simply stunned all of us! :’)

Other batsmen, We know you all have the talents..maybe it just wasnt ur day!

But to conclude, I want to say, our INDIAN CRICKET TEAM, is the most amzing team ever, and we all ..love and respect you, with the bottom of our hearts!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 January 2013 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1246
Joined  29/08/2011

ya i hurt myself by seeing some post in facebook against kohli. I am a big fan of kohli. he failed in just one small series. but others failed 2-3 series. but everyone talking about kohli.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 January 2013 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1246
Joined  29/08/2011

even though i dont like dhoni. but we should hats off dhoni.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 January 2013 07:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Ishatanu18
Total Posts:  154
Joined  17/05/2012

Well written avni!I too agree wid u…..I mean sometimes we do blame the team or some players but I m sure everyone will always keep loving the Indian team whatsoever comes it’s way(I especially love and whole heartedly support virat….a huge huge huge virat fan…..absolutely agree with u regarding him….the bestestest batsman ever).......hope to see a good show in the coming matches….

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 January 2013 07:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
AwesomeRCB
Joined  17/01/2012
attakers - 04 January 2013 05:34 PM

ya i hurt myself by seeing some post in facebook against kohli. I am a big fan of kohli. he failed in just one small series. but others failed 2-3 series. but everyone talking about kohli.

Hmm..I completely agree! People have been writing such lame stuff on FB! :|
Anyways, nice to see you agree with me..smile
Thanks a ton!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 January 2013 07:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
AwesomeRCB
Joined  17/01/2012
Ishatanu18 - 04 January 2013 07:00 PM

Well written avni!I too agree wid u…..I mean sometimes we do blame the team or some players but I m sure everyone will always keep loving the Indian team whatsoever comes it’s way(I especially love and whole heartedly support virat….a huge huge huge virat fan…..absolutely agree with u regarding him….the bestestest batsman ever).......hope to see a good show in the coming matches….

Yaa..Our love for the Indian team is never ending and very very deep! wink
And me too a Virat fan! smile
Ofcourse, the team is gonna completely rock the socks of the Pakistan’s team!
Yayayay! :D

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 January 2013 11:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010

Very Well written.Inspiring words for all of us.

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply