Apycom jQuery Menus

1 of 2
THE 8 PLAYERS THAT MUST BE BOUGHT THIS SEASON!!!
Posted: 14 January 2013 01:10 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
rcbiantilltheend
Total Posts:  107
Joined  28/02/2012

The most important thing we have to concentrate in this auction is getting all rounders and foreign pacers…the current batting looks solid enough and we have the best spin attack as well…so of the players to be bought, the priority is..

1.1st priority- THISHARA PERERA…
  MOST OF YOU MIGHT SAY DAN CHRISTIAN IS A MUST BUY!!BUT I THINK THISHARA PERERA CAN BE JUST AS LETHAL TOO AND HE IS IN GOOD FORM….WHEREAS DAN IS VERY INCONSISTENT AND LOOKS OUT OF TOUCH…AND STRATEGICALLY SPEAKING I THINK DAN WILL COST US A GREAT FORTUNE IN THE AUCTION,WHEREAS PERERA WOULD BE RELATIVELY CHEAPER..HE IS AN EXCELLENT FIELDER AND A GENUINE ALLROUNDER…SO YES PERERA IS A MUST BUY….

2.2nd priority-ABISHEK NAYAR
HE IS A GREAT BATSMAN AND HANDY WITH THE BALL AS WELL…HE IS AN EXPLOSIVE BATSMAN AND HAS PROVED HIMSELF GOOD WHEN HE PLAYED FOR MI…BUT HE DID’NT FOR KXIP…BUT HE WOULD BE A GOOD ASSET TO HAVE ,INCASE TIWARY CONTINUES WITH HIS HORRIBLE FORM…

3.3rd PRIORITY- MCKAY
CERTAINLY A TOP AUSTRALIAN BOWLER AND WOULD BE REALLY USEFUL IN THE FAST CHINNASWAMY TRACK…A CLEAR REPLACEMENT FOR NANNES..WE MUST ALSO KEEP IN MIND THE MONEY FACTOR…IF HE IS TOO COSTLY, RIMMINGTON OR FAUKLKNER SEEM TO BE EXCELLENT ECONOMICAL BOWLERS AS WELL…SO THERE!!

4.OTHERS-
AMONGST THE OTHER PLAYERS MANPREET GONY AND KAMRAN KHAN LOOK LIKE PROMISING BOWLERS….WE COULD ALSO EYE ABHINAV MUKUND,PROVIDED HE COMES CHEAP….

YEAH ,SO THIS LOOKS LIKE A PROMISING SET OF PEOPLE..EVEN KEEPING IN MIND THE MONEY FACTOR IN MIND….THE MUST BUY PLAYERS WOULD BE
1.PERERA(MUST BUY!!)
2.NAYAR(MUST BUY!!)
3.MCKAY(MUST BUY!!0
AND REST OF THE PLAYERS CAN BE BOUGHT , KEEPING IN MIND THE MONEY…..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 January 2013 01:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010

Agreed with Thissara Perera and Clint McKay.
Well I think should not g for Abhishek Nayar,otherwise he’ll end up like how Tiwary did for us.
He might love to get back to Mumbai Indians.
My other opinions are Davy Jacobs,Pankaj Singh,Joginder Sharma and Ganapathi Vignesh.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 January 2013 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
rcbiantilltheend
Total Posts:  107
Joined  28/02/2012
karthik-shetty4 - 14 January 2013 01:26 PM

Agreed with Thissara Perera and Clint McKay.
Well I think should not g for Abhishek Nayar,otherwise he’ll end up like how Tiwary did for us.
He might love to get back to Mumbai Indians.
My other opinions are Davy Jacobs,Pankaj Singh,Joginder Sharma and Ganapathi Vignesh.

definitely!pankaj singh and davey jacobs are good to…but i think abhishek nayar will be a good asset too..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 January 2013 04:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  279
Joined  16/02/2010

Maxwell, Perera as we need bowling all rounders. Jaggi and Nayar also r good

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 January 2013 07:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
niranjan1nnn
Total Posts:  349
Joined  23/09/2011

considering rcb line up, v desperately need some good Indian players.
venugopal rao must be the pick above all. he would add some stability to the ever declining rcb’s lower order batting line up.
with d likes of Gayle, dilshan, abd n mcdonald, v don’t need any foreign batsman.
with murali n vettori in d side, v do require an overseas spinner.
but having injury prone zaheer n vinay in d side, v desperately require a fantastic speed bowler of good ranks. I will go with Mitchell starc, an upcoming talented youngster shining everywhere.
And for d allrounder spot, v can look to either thisara perera or Dwayne Smith. both medium pacers and hard hitters. but v already have McDonald.
with a very low amount of purse left with rcb,  it is better if v cud buy venugopal rao and Mitchell starc.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 January 2013 08:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Joined  10/09/2010

Maxwell might be an excellent pick.Spin bowling all-rounder.
Jaggi,former RCB player is more of a technical and not hard-hitter,but very much talented.
I think we should go for Clint McKay,Perera,Jacobs,Maxwell/Finch/Daniel Harris,Pankaj,Joginder/Sudeep Tyagi,Ganapathi Vignesh or trade Rajagopal Sathish from Kings XI Punjab.
Nayar will be a dead weight like Tiwary is I reckon.MI players don’t play well elsewhere.
Meanwhile I’m thinking why don’t we trade Dilshan for JP Duminy.
Anyone with me???

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 January 2013 02:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
priya-jain2
Total Posts:  132
Joined  19/11/2012
karthik-shetty4 - 14 January 2013 08:56 PM

Jaggi,former RCB player is more of a technical and not hard-hitter,but very much talented.
I think we should go for Clint McKay,Perera,Jacobs,Maxwell/Finch/Daniel Harris,Pankaj,Joginder/Sudeep Tyagi,Ganapathi Vignesh or trade Rajagopal Sathish from Kings XI Punjab.
Nayar will be a dead weight like Tiwary is I reckon.MI players don’t play well elsewhere.
Anyone with me???

Jaggi is a test player and not suitable for T20 format.
JP Duminy is injured and will not be playing in IPL6 so no point trading Dilshan for him.
Rest every view looks fine.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 January 2013 10:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Joined  10/09/2010
priya-jain2 - 15 January 2013 02:37 PM

Anyone with me???

JP Duminy is injured and will not be playing in IPL6 so no point trading Dilshan for him.

What about trying for Cameron White,former RCB player???

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 January 2013 12:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
priya-jain2
Joined  19/11/2012
karthik-shetty4 - 15 January 2013 10:01 PM

Anyone with me???

White is purely out of form since last one year or so. its better to try for Steyn or KP instead in the trading window. In the auction we must surely get maxwell.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 January 2013 07:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
Ferdelance
Total Posts:  347
Joined  21/03/2010

ganapathi vignesh instead of nayar

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 January 2013 04:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1246
Joined  29/08/2011
niranjan1nnn - 14 January 2013 07:24 PM

considering rcb line up, v desperately need some good Indian players.
venugopal rao must be the pick above all. he would add some stability to the ever declining rcb’s lower order batting line up.
with d likes of Gayle, dilshan, abd n mcdonald, v don’t need any foreign batsman.
with murali n vettori in d side, v do require an overseas spinner.
but having injury prone zaheer n vinay in d side, v desperately require a fantastic speed bowler of good ranks. I will go with Mitchell starc, an upcoming talented youngster shining everywhere.
And for d allrounder spot, v can look to either thisara perera or Dwayne Smith. both medium pacers and hard hitters. but v already have McDonald.
with a very low amount of purse left with rcb,  it is better if v cud buy venugopal rao and Mitchell starc.

starc will be expensive. we cant get him.we can buy venugopal rao/abhiskek nayer(one must buy) and we should look for perera

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 January 2013 04:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
Joined  29/08/2011
priya-jain2 - 16 January 2013 12:38 AM

Anyone with me???

White is purely out of form since last one year or so. its better to try for Steyn or KP instead in the trading window. In the auction we must surely get maxwell.

maxwell is poor choice. why we want spinner when we have 2 legends like vettori and muruli. so we want allrounder who are fast bowler like perera. and also indian bowler like pankaj singh and indian batsman vanu/nayar

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 January 2013 04:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
Joined  29/08/2011

Anyone with me???

who told white in out of form. today he scored 88 from just 58 balls in bbl.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 January 2013 04:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
Joined  29/08/2011
Ferdelance - 16 January 2013 07:18 AM

ganapathi vignesh instead of nayar

nayar will be better than vignesh. everyone telling nayar only playing for MI. but he is not in MI. he played last 2 session for kings xi punjab and play brilliantly. he will great buy.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 January 2013 05:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
priya-jain2
Joined  19/11/2012
attakers - 16 January 2013 04:07 PM

Anyone with me???

who told white in out of form. today he scored 88 from just 58 balls in bbl.

After a long time he has played well that too as an opener, dont u think he lacks consistency?

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 January 2013 05:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fan
niranjan1nnn
Joined  23/09/2011

I think white is a too poor choice in the Indian conditions.. He lets all down in every matches here.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 January 2013 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Fan
priya-jain2
Joined  19/11/2012
niranjan1nnn - 16 January 2013 05:32 PM

I think white is a too poor choice in the Indian conditions.. He lets all down in every matches here.

Exactly

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 January 2013 05:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Fan
niranjan1nnn
Joined  23/09/2011

I think white is a too poor choice in the Indian conditions.. He lets all down in every matches here. he hasn’t played a single good innings for rcb.
Ross Taylor is a better choice.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 January 2013 05:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Fan
priya-jain2
Joined  19/11/2012
niranjan1nnn - 16 January 2013 05:38 PM

I think white is a too poor choice in the Indian conditions.. He lets all down in every matches here. he hasn’t played a single good innings for rcb.

Ross , steyn , Ryder , utthappa are better, what u say?

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 January 2013 06:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Fan
niranjan1nnn
Joined  23/09/2011
priya-jain2 - 16 January 2013 05:42 PM
niranjan1nnn - 16 January 2013 05:38 PM

Ross , steyn , Ryder , utthappa are better, what u say?

Absolutely. I would love to see uthappa back in rcb. even Manish pandey too. They won’t get the support they get here anywhere.

Just imagine Gayle, abd, Taylor, Steyn, uthappa, kohli, pandey, agarwal, murali, vinay, zak in same team.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 January 2013 08:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  152
Joined  03/11/2012

ya ... need uttappa .... Virat Kohli and robin uttappa best jodi

View Profile
PM

1 of 2
Fast Reply