Apycom jQuery Menus

Is T20 Cricket killing Real Cricketing Skills?
Posted: 30 January 2013 07:34 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  108
Joined  14/09/2009

In my point of view twenty twenty cricket is not killing the real cricketing skills. There are two forms of twenty twenty which is currently being played one is international and the other is domestic which in India we can say ipl. It is a short version of the 50-50 over game and it takes less time and gives full enjoyment to viewers and boosts the confidence of players. If a player scores half century in 20 balls or if a bowler is taking 5 wickets in a limited 4 overs which he can throw it certainly boosts players confidence level. Earlier in 50-50 overs matches 250-270 was considered as the good score and average score but now 270-285 is the average score and even double hundreds are also being hit in the 50-50 over match this is all because of 20-20 cricket. When we talk of the domestic or ipl 20-20 cricket it gives us wide spectrum to choose from the pool of players, players get exposure and learn many thing from international players who are in their team and against whom they are competing.

So, in my point of view this beautiful 20-20 cricket must go on and it is not killing the real cricket instead it has made it more interesting. Thank you.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 January 2013 08:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  588
Joined  17/03/2011

I think it has some confluence

View Profile
PM

Posted: 31 January 2013 11:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
niranjan1nnn
Total Posts:  349
Joined  23/09/2011

It’s true that t20 cricket has influenced the test and the one day formats. But Change is the only thing permanent over time. People need entertainment and t20 provides it. Nothing wrong in it.

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply