Apycom jQuery Menus

Poll
do you agree
Yes 2
No 0
Total Votes: 2
You must be a logged-in member to vote
New talented players remained unsold in IPL t20 cricket 2013.
Posted: 21 March 2013 10:47 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  71
Joined  02/04/2010

As IPL 2013 t20 cricket is about to begin just 15 days to go, I just thought of new talented players who remained unsold in IPL auction. There are lot of injuries bound to happen in T20 cricket so one team should have competitive players in their squad. Today I read from newspaper Kevin Peterson is ruled out of IPL 2013 due to knee injury. Now Delhi Daredevils lost their one explosive batsman and they have already done exchange of Ross Taylor with Ashish Nehra though it was not a good decision in my view. Now Delhi Daredevils does not look to be strong squad after losing Kevin Peterson and Ross Taylor. Though they have players like David Warner and Virendra Sehwag.
But in such a scenario any team should have strong bench strength for the players being ruled out due to injury. So I thought of talented players who are remained unsold in IPL 2013 and they are competitive enough to participate in IPL 2013 t20 cricket.
Continued http://ipltime.com/cricketnews/new-talented-players-remained-unsold-in-ipl-t20-cricket-2013/

View Profile
PM

Posted: 27 March 2013 10:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

Matt prior was also a great man who remained unsold

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply

‹‹ gift for rcb      Sachin Baby ››