Apycom jQuery Menus
-

Bad news! Chris Gayle likely to miss first seven matches due to groin injury
Posted: 01 April 2013 07:15 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
rcbiantilltheend
Total Posts:  107
Joined  28/02/2012

Chris Gayle who was set to arrive in Bangalore today has informed that he will be unable to play the first few matches for rcb on account of his groin injury..On having a word with Physio’s , they expressed concerns about Gayle’s health. quoting “Chris has always had a problem with his groin and he has sustained an injury during practice the previous day!We are hoping that he will be able to play atleast the last few matches for rcb”.

The team management also expressed their concerns, calling it a huge blow..They will also miss Pujara for the first four matches and Ab De Villiers for the first to matches and missing Chris would be a huge blow for our team…And unfortunately we cannot get a replacement for him for the first 7 matches….

BUT FORTUNATELY THOUGH HE HAS ARRIVED IN BANGALORE TODAY…WHERE TODAY IS APRIL 1, AND HE SEEMS TO BE IN FULL HEALTH,FORGET GROIN INJURY AND ALL READY TO BRING DOWN THE OPPOSITION! HAHA! APRIL FOOL’S ALL OF YOU! Although this was a bad joke, i hope everyone in rcb team stays hearty and healthy…coz we are on our way to win ipl6!!
So all of you who got worried chill! Chris is 100% okay,although AB will miss first 2 matches(News from The TIMES OF INDIA) and as we all know,pujara will miss first 2 matchees…the rest of the team is okay! and we will win ipl6!

GO Aaaaaaaar Ceeeeeeeeeeee Beeeeeeeeee!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 April 2013 07:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  609
Joined  12/03/2010

expected that.. smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 April 2013 10:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  152
Joined  03/11/2012

bad luck :(

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 April 2013 02:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

oh nooooooooooooooooooooo

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 April 2013 02:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Ishatanu18
Total Posts:  154
Joined  17/05/2012

I’d lost half of my excitement n spirits! But now there’s a big smile on my face full of excitement!....go RRRCCCBBBB!!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 April 2013 03:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
joshil-raj1
Total Posts:  131
Joined  22/01/2013

Gayle arriving in Blore for IPL is great news. But honestly we are so over depended on Gayle that god forbid if he gets injured we tend to lose all interest in the team. Thats not great for a team like RCB. Infact one of the reasons why RCB has not been able to go all the way and win IPL is because of this over dependance on Gayle and a few other key players in the previous season. To win a tournament like IPL you need consistency in team performance and not just individual brilliance. A good example is how CSK has performed as a team in IPL till now. Gayle is a match winner and an impact player who can win us matches but not the tournament. Hopefully this season the others especially the Indian players in the team will step up their performance whenever Gayle fails.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 April 2013 04:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010
joshil-raj1 - 01 April 2013 03:21 PM

Gayle arriving in Blore for IPL is great news. But honestly we are so over depended on Gayle that god forbid if he gets injured we tend to lose all interest in the team. Thats not great for a team like RCB. Infact one of the reasons why RCB has not been able to go all the way and win IPL is because of this over dependance on Gayle and a few other key players in the previous season. To win a tournament like IPL you need consistency in team performance and not just individual brilliance. A good example is how CSK has performed as a team in IPL till now. Gayle is a match winner and an impact player who can win us matches but not the tournament. Hopefully this season the others especially the Indian players in the team will step up their performance whenever Gayle fails.

Fully agree with you.

And bro,I got fooled indeed.

Cheers!!!
#RCBianForLife

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 April 2013 09:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1245
Joined  29/08/2011

i know its april fool when reading topic only.
beacuse i know that gayle arrived before reading this

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 April 2013 09:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Joined  18/08/2011

u damn @rcbiantilltheend really my heart came into my mouth when i saw this post

View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 April 2013 06:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
Ferdelance
Total Posts:  347
Joined  21/03/2010
joshil-raj1 - 01 April 2013 03:21 PM

rcb has bought some players like dan and moises will give some balance to the team and hopefully we wont be overdependant on gayle this season

View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 April 2013 07:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  355
Joined  18/04/2010

oops…....will miss him badly

View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 April 2013 10:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
joshil-raj1
Total Posts:  131
Joined  22/01/2013

The most important thing for RCB this season is how the Indian players and the bowling will perform. If you take a look at teams which have won the IPL they have all done it due to consistent performance from the Indian players. We can only select 4 Foreign players rest 7 players are Indians. Tiwary has been a disaster so far. Agarwal has shown some promising performances but again he has been used more as a floater and has not been very consistent. Kohli had been below par last season, Pujara holds lots of promise but he is yet to establish himself in T20s and is currently injured. Zaheer is just back from a long injury layoff and we are not sure of his fitness and form. So its not looking all that rosy. Once again the hope rests on Gayle, Dilshan, AB and the two allrounders that we have picked. Also hopefully the new bowlers we have picked RP Singh, Pankaj Singh, Murali Karthik , Unadkat and Rampaul will come good so that the weakness in bowling is overcome. The team management has tried to strengthen the bowling this season but again its the Indian players who will be the key.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 April 2013 10:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
rcbiantilltheend
Total Posts:  107
Joined  28/02/2012

unlike last two seasons, i think we are not over-depenendant on chris gayle! Of course, we prefer him doing the job for us, but incase he fails, we have wonderful players in virat,AB and daniel christian who can pull back rcb back into the game..So batting won’t be a big issue,if we really improve bowling at the slog overs.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 April 2013 01:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
Joined  18/08/2011

rcbiantilltheend from where u got this news i think its fake

View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 April 2013 01:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
amith-sasidharan
Total Posts:  1
Joined  07/02/2013

HAHAHAHAH i lyk it dude…..
what ever happens v r champions… and champions all the time….

View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 April 2013 04:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fan
nagesh-naga
Total Posts:  191
Joined  12/09/2010

i dont think so he ll back soon

View Profile
PM

Posted: 03 April 2013 10:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  21
Joined  25/09/2011

we hope he will come back with fire

View Profile
PM

Posted: 03 April 2013 04:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Fan
meetali
Total Posts:  32
Joined  21/11/2012

oh!!gud 1…. really scaring….

View Profile
PM

Posted: 03 April 2013 06:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  14
Joined  11/12/2011

That was shocking Joke
one things for true-

“NO MATTER WHO PLAYS IN THE TEAM AS LONG AS WE ARE TOGETHER AS TEAM WE WILL WIN THIS SEASON FOR SURE”.

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply

‹‹ Jinx      signing ››