Apycom jQuery Menus

Karun Nair was “NERVOUS”...
Posted: 06 April 2013 10:01 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010

The young talented lad,unexpectedly got a chance and failed to make a mark in that.Playing against strong heavyweight,nervousness tends to follow you.

I think he deserves another chance for sure.

But Christian has been making repeating mistakes.
So he should make way for either Henriques or McDonald.

What do you say guys???

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 April 2013 10:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
joshil-raj1
Total Posts:  131
Joined  22/01/2013

If he is nervous he should wear a diaper and sit at home. There is no place for nervousness in professional cricket. Look at the young bowler Bumrahh from MI who was hit all over the park by Kohli and yet came back strongly to pick three wickets to make a memorable first match. So its all about mental toughness. I agree to the fact that Christian can be given another match. But his shot selection was pathetic and his bowling almost cost RCB the match. Hopefully he would make use of another chance.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 April 2013 04:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
rcbiantilltheend
Total Posts:  107
Joined  28/02/2012
joshil-raj1 - 06 April 2013 10:30 AM

If he is nervous he should wear a diaper and sit at home. There is no place for nervousness in professional cricket. Look at the young bowler Bumrahh from MI who was hit all over the park by Kohli and yet came back strongly to pick three wickets to make a memorable first match. So its all about mental toughness. I agree to the fact that Christian can be given another match. But his shot selection was pathetic and his bowling almost cost RCB the match. Hopefully he would make use of another chance.

yeah as u say bumrah was nervous…but bowlers get 24 chances to comeback, whereas a batsman gets only one chance…i guess if we give karun another chance he might come good!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 April 2013 08:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  588
Joined  17/03/2011

please keep hope on him

View Profile
PM

Posted: 06 April 2013 10:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  726
Joined  16/05/2011

I hope he will prove tomo smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 April 2013 07:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Ferdelance
Total Posts:  347
Joined  21/03/2010
rcbiantilltheend - 06 April 2013 04:31 PM
joshil-raj1 - 06 April 2013 10:30 AM

yeah as u say bumrah was nervous…but bowlers get 24 chances to comeback, whereas a batsman gets only one chance…i guess if we give karun another chance he might come good!

exactly right karun nair should play again
and talking about shot selection christian’s was 100 times better than dilshan. dan should get one more chance to show his credentials.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 April 2013 02:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
SuhasMS
Total Posts:  130
Joined  10/01/2012

well i think both should be given few more chances… well about Karun Nair, it was a BIG game of his career… young one, definitely he was under pressure… it happens, wish he comes back strongly…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 April 2013 03:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
niranjan1nnn
Total Posts:  349
Joined  23/09/2011
karthik-shetty4 - 06 April 2013 10:01 AM

The young talented lad,unexpectedly got a chance and failed to make a mark in that.Playing against strong heavyweight,nervousness tends to follow you.

I think he deserves another chance for sure.

But Christian has been making repeating mistakes.
So he should make way for either Henriques or McDonald.

What do you say guys???

Completely agree with u. Karun nair is a young and talented all-rounder. He deserves more opportunities. Not everybody can perform good in their debut. He lacked an extra bit of luck. RCb lacked a good Indian all rounder. Hope he comes up with good performances.

Coming to Christian, he can not be trusted any more. He has done the same for now terminated Hyderabad franchise. He plays good only in Australian grounds.
Also we have brought Henriques, Barnwell and McDonald. Lets use them.

Even i feel Dilshan should be replaced.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 April 2013 03:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

he went in the middle in the pressure situation so might not get on with the playing condition this might Has happened to Jaspreet but that time MI was in full control but still we won smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 April 2013 07:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
joshil-raj1
Total Posts:  131
Joined  22/01/2013

Karun Nairs nervousness has cost RCB the match against SRH yesterday. This guy doesnt even look as if he belongs to the big league. I am not sure why people were all gungho about him. Scoring runs in domestic cricket and playing world class players in IPL are two different things. If RCB doesnt get the Indian batman in the team to perform then the story would be the same as previous seasons. Even Agarwal has been pathetic so far. In the next match they should get Karun Nair out of the team and get either Tiwary or Sheldon Jackson.Agarwal can be replaced by Pujara once he is available. In the next match Agarwal can be replaced by Sohal and he should be made the opener along with Gayle. Drop Dilshan and play AB. The team for next match against SRH

Gayle
Sohal
Kohli
AB
Henriques
Tiwary/ Sheldon Jackson
Arun Karthick
Murali Kathick
Vinay Kumar
Unadkat / RP Singh
Muralidharan / Ravi Rampaul

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 April 2013 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

again 9 run all my fith on him has flied away now i want Sheldon in place of him

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply