Apycom jQuery Menus
-

Vinay for super over, are you kidding?
Posted: 08 April 2013 08:12 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
BangaBanga
Total Posts:  117
Joined  17/04/2011

i mean, i understand , ok great he bowled a very great last over for only 6 runs. But you gotta remember who he bowled to. Dale Steyn and some no name Vihari.

Its obvious 100% that Sunrisers were going to open with white and perera. so BOWL SPIN. they both love pace bowlers. Bowl Murali. hes also the most experienced and wont be phased by pressure. Sometimes i wonder why obvious decisions like this arent made.

Secondly, glad Dan is out, he is completely useless, dont ever play him again. Moises is way better as predicted. Why wasnt Moises given his 4th over yesterday? silly move experimenting with dilshan. he went for 10.

Thirdly, drop dilshan, this guy hasnt done anything for us. even the times he’s made 50’s its from ike 48 balls. get rid of him hes only useful in the field. whn AB is back, throw dilshan out.

Lastly, where on earth is Sohal? he is one of the most explosive indian openers i have seen. either mayank or sohal needs to open with gayle. mayanks talent is wasted playing him 3-4 down. let him open and bring in sohal, he is really explosive.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 April 2013 09:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
joshil-raj1
Total Posts:  131
Joined  22/01/2013

Very good point made by you. Vinay Kumar bowled length balls in the penultimate over which allowed SRH to come back in to the game. Till then RCB were on top. Even though he bowled an excellent last over which resulted in a tie I thought going with either Henriques or Murli in the Super over would have been a better option. I think Virat and team went with Vinay for the Super Over as he had won the match for RCB against MI in the last over. Also like you rightly said bowling Dilshan was a mistake by Kohli when he could have used Henriques. Dilshan should be replaced by AB. Gayle and Sohal should open in the next game. Also replace Karun Nair with either Tiwary or Sheldon Jackson in the middle order.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 April 2013 01:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  25
Joined  03/10/2009

Funny thing rcb have 14 bowlers and none of them are fit to bowl a super over:(

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 April 2013 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

BangaBanga every other bolwer where going for plenty and its fast bowler track not like of Kolkata so we could use murli nd danny

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 April 2013 06:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
BangaBanga
Total Posts:  117
Joined  17/04/2011

sudhir, did you see murali’s spell? he had economy of 4..

and he is the most experienced, dhoni always uses ashwin in super over. murali shouldve been used here. especially against white and perera who both prefer pace.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 April 2013 10:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
niranjan1nnn
Total Posts:  349
Joined  23/09/2011

I think Jaydev Unadkat should have been used. He was in good form and was bowling in right areas. Muralitharan was also a good choice.
But Vinay’s last over performance given him an edge.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 April 2013 10:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
SuhasMS
Total Posts:  130
Joined  10/01/2012

well definitely blame Vinay… forget it guys… focus on our next match… cheers…

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply