Apycom jQuery Menus

RCB- Team and strategy against SRH
Posted: 08 April 2013 09:34 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
rcbiantilltheend
Total Posts:  107
Joined  28/02/2012

Having read recent posts from people urging RCB to make drastic changes, i’ve been real surprised and shocked! RCB are doing just fine..
We only need 1 change, that is AB replacing Dilshan, and we are good to go..
We should open with Gayle-Mayank

If we gave tiwary so many chances, Karun deserves one last chance..
Also remember Virat was’nt a star for rcb in ipl2 either.But the management’s decision to back him up, made him a star! The young fellow deserves one last chance..
So the team is,

1.CH Gayle
2.M.Agarwal
3.V.Kohli
4.Ab De Villiers
5.M.Henriques
6.Karun Nair
7.A.Karthik
8.V.Kumar
9.J.Unadkat
!0.M.Kartik
11.M.Muralitharan

Mayank is at his best when he opens the innings..and this ensures a good start and allows Gayle time to play himself in!And Virat should look to be very agressive!Virat is at his best when he takes that aggressive approach!  The rest, well RCB are doing brilliantly and should look to keep it up…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 April 2013 09:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  72
Joined  06/09/2009

I strongly feel Karun nair shud be replaced by ZOL!!! Zol has had a very good domestic season.. nd he can play an anchoring innings.. and he shud play atleast till pujara arrives..!!! Dilshan has to be out for sure!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 April 2013 09:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  116
Joined  07/09/2009
rcbiantilltheend - 08 April 2013 09:34 PM

Having read recent posts from people urging RCB to make drastic changes, i’ve been real surprised and shocked! RCB are doing just fine..
We only need 1 change, that is AB replacing Dilshan, and we are good to go..
We should open with Gayle-Mayank

If we gave tiwary so many chances, Karun deserves one last chance..
Also remember Virat was’nt a star for rcb in ipl2 either.But the management’s decision to back him up, made him a star! The young fellow deserves one last chance..
So the team is,

1.CH Gayle
2.M.Agarwal
3.V.Kohli
4.Ab De Villiers
5.M.Henriques
6.Karun Nair
7.A.Karthik
8.V.Kumar
9.J.Unadkat
!0.M.Kartik
11.M.Muralitharan

Mayank is at his best when he opens the innings..and this ensures a good start and allows Gayle time to play himself in!And Virat should look to be very agressive!Virat is at his best when he takes that aggressive approach!  The rest, well RCB are doing brilliantly and should look to keep it up…

i completely agree i cant believe people are willing to drop nair for a couple of failures and bring in tiwary who had a whole season of failures , nair should be given a couple more chance and i agree that only change should be to bring on abd for dilshan and open with agarwal. and for all those who wanna change the bowling lineup - i feel this is the best coordinated bowling attack ive seen for the last three years they have defended superbly in the 2 games especially unadkat and kartik (the unsung heroes) when the focus has been vinay for bowling the last over,unadkat and katik are the guys setting up the last over and of course nothing has to be said about muralitharan.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 April 2013 09:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  116
Joined  07/09/2009
ajay-rg - 08 April 2013 09:49 PM

I strongly feel Karun nair shud be replaced by ZOL!!! Zol has had a very good domestic season.. nd he can play an anchoring innings.. and he shud play atleast till pujara arrives..!!! Dilshan has to be out for sure!!!

nair too had a good syed mustaq ali tourney and also did well in leading the karnataka under 21 side it is not that nair is out of form it is just a big stage and he needs a couple of matches and backing of the managaement

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 April 2013 10:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Joined  06/09/2009

I completely agree with u guys on the bowling attack.. v have seen RCB strugglng to defend 170+ scores.. but the bowling now is top notch.. but karun nair has to be replaced.. cos both the matches he has failed with his batting and fielding.. nd i dont think we’ll require arun karthk once devilliers is back.. so v can brng in an aggressive indian finisher some one like sunny sohal or tiwary.. How is tiwary’s recent form??

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 April 2013 10:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  726
Joined  16/05/2011

Tiwary yuck no way

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 April 2013 10:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Joined  06/09/2009

I think vijay zol has to be picked cos he’s an outstanding striker.. very aggresive player.. and sunny sohal has to be brought it.. Tiwary shudnt be given a chance

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 April 2013 10:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
niranjan1nnn
Total Posts:  349
Joined  23/09/2011

I just think to replace Dilshan with ABD if he is available. And Arun Karthik with any other aggressive player. Vizal Zol/ Saurabh Tiwary/Sunny Sohal may do good.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 April 2013 10:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Joined  06/09/2009

GAYLE
AGARWAL
KOHLI
AB D
SOHAL/MUKUND
HENRIQUES