Apycom jQuery Menus
-

+VEs and -VEs of RCB Players
Posted: 08 April 2013 10:00 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
niranjan1nnn
Total Posts:  349
Joined  23/09/2011

Here is the POSITIVE(+ve) and NEGATIVE(+ve) points of RCB Players.

Chris Gayle
+ve = Can win matches single handedly if he stays in crease.
-ve = Faces problem while playing the off spin in beginning stage of the innings.

Dilshan
+ve = Can play a stable innings if he settles down.
-ve = Inconsistent and always gets out too quickly.

Mayank Agarwal
+ve = Can play some aggressive shots. Can fire when needed.
-ve = Too aggressive. Tries to go for shots before settling.

Karun Nair
+ve = Can be a consistent and reliable all-rounder if comes to form.
-ve = Unexperienced and Lack of confidence.

Vinay Kumar
+ve = Handles the pressure well and uses his brain well. A true match winner and gives 100% effort.
-ve = Bowls too many slow balls and can be easily predictable.

This is what I think on some of the players friends. Hope they overcome their -VEs and shows +VEs for RCB.
What are your views??? Share them friends…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 08 April 2013 10:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  116
Joined  07/09/2009

dilshan-with all due credit to his international record which is superb he has not found his jig in the ipl for some reason.

agarwal-his talent is best used when opening all the team is expecting of him is to go for his shots and get a quick fire 20-30 so that gayle settles in of course there are going to be more failures than success for him since he just goes after everything but in the few matches he comes off the opening stand will be a superb one.

karun nair is at the same stage when kohli came into rcb for the first season only difference he is 2 years older i think if he is persisted with he will certainly deliver

vinay kumar- i agree with you

gayle -well you cant point out any negatives actually , yes he has gotten out to off spinners on some occasions but well its gayle storm we are talking about ,enough said.

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply