Apycom jQuery Menus

Sourabh Tiwary
Posted: 09 April 2013 10:19 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1245
Joined  29/08/2011

where is sourabh tiwary. we need indian batsman in our team. in the match against SH we have only 6 batsman. that is very risky. 

so question is what happened to tiwary, is he injured?

and second question is

when will cheteshwar pujara will back?

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 April 2013 10:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
joshil-raj1
Total Posts:  131
Joined  22/01/2013

Yes thats strange RCB dont seem to be keen on playing Tiwary this season. If that was the case they could have released him or traded him for some other player. Also in todays match they played with as many as 5 bowlers and still conceded 160 runs. Had it not been for Kohli’s brilliant innings this could have backfired. As far as Pujara is concerned he should be back for the game against RR.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 09 April 2013 11:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

attakers ,joshil-raj1 yeah i listen that he’s injured but he’s inside RCB camp i saw him in team meeting video

View Profile
PM

Posted: 10 April 2013 11:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010

He should be kept hungry for opportunities,otherwise he’ll continue the same way.He should be coached efficiently in the right direction and should be made to sustain and handle the pressure.

I still remember Sachin personally bowled to him in the nets and practised few shots,when he was in Mumbai Indians.It helped him to develop his confidence a lot.

I still have faith on him and I konw that he will be doing better this season.

All the best!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 11 April 2013 09:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
joshil-raj1
Total Posts:  131
Joined  22/01/2013

Tiwary’s issue is more to do with attitude than skill.He was not happy being picked up by RCB in the auction as he wanted to continue playing for MI. This reflected in his performance as well. He was expecting RCB to release him after a string of poor scores so that he can be picked up by MI again. But for some strange reasons RCB management has decided to continue with their millon dollar useless baby. Also culturally Tiwary is not a good fit for RCB. Even in the videos of team meeting you can see him sitting aloof with out any active participation and his body language sucks. RCB can try him out in a few matches to see if is attitude and performance levels have changed. Incase he doesnt perform then he should be thrown out of the team without second thoughts for next season.

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply