Apycom jQuery Menus

Next against Kolkata
Posted: 10 April 2013 10:01 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
sam-rcb
Total Posts:  112
Joined  17/10/2012

KKR will be the next surrenders to RCB,,what say?
Kolkata will be beaten up badly in Banglore I say..With Virat in prime form,and then we have Gayle, AB . More than enough to get any opposition crying. :D

View Profile
PM

Posted: 10 April 2013 12:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
joshil-raj1
Total Posts:  131
Joined  22/01/2013

I think its going to be a tough match against KKR. They are a well balanced sided and will come back hard after their loss to RR. RCB needs to ensure their top order including Gambhir,Kallis and Bisla dont score too many runs. KKRs weakness is their middle order with players like Yusuf Pathan and Manoj Tiwary not in form.But Eoin Morgan is the batsman that RCB has to watch out in the middle overs. A lot will depend on how RCB’s bowlers fare against KKR especially in the death overs. In the match against SRH despite playing 5 bowlers RCB conceded 160 odd runs with Vinay Kumar and Henriques getting hit all over the park in the final overs. Had it not been for a brilliant knock from Kohli RCB could have ended up losing the match. Also it would be interesting to see how RCB batsmen especially Gayle plays Sunil Naraine as he is their main weapon. I have a feeling that KKR will open the bowling with Lee and Naraine to get Gayle out of the way.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 10 April 2013 01:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
psbb
Total Posts:  115
Joined  30/01/2011

good point…definitely they will open with Sunil Narine since Gayle is circumspect against Spin.  Gayle should not think too much about giving respect to Narine,  if in slot he should go for the big hit.

We need Gayle to play without taking too much pressure on saving his wicket.. If we remember this approach has led to his downfall in previous years too ( Champions league, Finals)

View Profile
PM

Posted: 10 April 2013 01:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
amith-pavan
Total Posts:  131
Joined  07/09/2009

In Bangalore sunil narine is just another off spinner , we have muralidharan in our line up and preparing a turning track will hamper our chances
Instead of gayle playing sunil narine , mayank agarwal must play him and we should counter his spin with some big hitting . The only dangerous player they have are gambhir and yusuf . If we win the toss we gotto bowl first and in case we bat first . It’ll be wise if rcb conserve wickets for the onslaught after 13 overs , 185 or 170 is a must in chinnaswamy and virat must play in his natural style , gayle will be the deciding factor between these two teams .. vinay must be replaced by pankaj singh who’ll get natural bounce from the pitch

View Profile
PM

Posted: 10 April 2013 04:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  726
Joined  16/05/2011

Mayank shld get strike wen gayle is struck

View Profile
PM

Posted: 10 April 2013 07:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

we must win this match

View Profile
PM

Posted: 10 April 2013 08:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  587
Joined  17/03/2011

rcb will surely win the match

View Profile
PM

Posted: 10 April 2013 11:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010

Man I hate KKR since IPL 1,from the first day of IPL.
I hate losing to them.
Well I see that Pankaj Singh might be a good option to replace Vinay Kumar for one match.He should not bowl unwanted deliveries and stick with the basics.
It’s not that I don’t have faith in Vinay,infact I have a lot of faith on him and I know that he will be back with a bang.I think it’s a good opportunity for youngsters like Vijay Zol,Karun Nair,etc. but I think that the match against KKR will not be a good option,maybe they should play against a younger team.
All the best RCB.
Cheers!!!

#RCBianForLife

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply