Apycom jQuery Menus
-

1 of 2
RP Singh
Posted: 13 April 2013 11:51 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1246
Joined  29/08/2011

RP singh is erased all performance from ab and virat.

he bowled 2 no ball expecially in last ball of the innings. he is the responsible for this lose against CSK.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 13 April 2013 11:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
amith-pavan
Total Posts:  131
Joined  07/09/2009

Dont you feel this match was fixed ??

View Profile
PM

Posted: 13 April 2013 11:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1246
Joined  29/08/2011
amith-pavan - 13 April 2013 11:52 PM

Dont you feel this match was fixed ??

yes amith by seeing his 2 noball it looks like fixed.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 12:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
psbb
Total Posts:  116
Joined  30/01/2011

My dad who is around 66 yrars said instently that this match was fixed… No coach needs to teach RP to bowl a good ball off last ball.

Even if Jadeja had smacked him for a six I wont mind but his no-ball its bull ####… RP way to go boy.

As I said earlier we dont want the purple cap and orange cap… we have lot o fusch caps from previous years.. we need the trophy.. but with this performance I doubt we have the mentality…

We are iike Forece India formula 1 team.. good to earn some points but no killer instict to win the championship…

So good luck with your caps guys.. enjoy them.  I feel bad for syed… he should have been given that additonal over , since he took 2 wickets.. somehow RP had gained lot of confidence from Virat… thanks syed foryourr wonderful bowling.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 12:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

plz perform well guys

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 01:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Aappuanna
Total Posts:  106
Joined  05/04/2010
psbb - 14 April 2013 12:34 AM

My dad who is around 66 yrars said instently that this match was fixed… No coach needs to teach RP to bowl a good ball off last ball.

Even if Jadeja had smacked him for a six I wont mind but his no-ball its bull ####… RP way to go boy.

As I said earlier we dont want the purple cap and orange cap… we have lot o fusch caps from previous years.. we need the trophy.. but with this performance I doubt we have the mentality…

We are iike Forece India formula 1 team.. good to earn some points but no killer instict to win the championship…

So good luck with your caps guys.. enjoy them.  I feel bad for syed… he should have been given that additonal over , since he took 2 wickets.. somehow RP had gained lot of confidence from Virat… thanks syed foryourr wonderful bowling.

Pranaams to your Father but sorry Sir, let us accept the defeat…We RCB fans have started showing signs of Pakistani fans..If we win we say it is a great effort and if we lose we say the match is fixed…The reason we lost is useless captaincy by Kohli, he should have opted for a better bowler than RP for the last over…RP is like Munaf Patel, thinks too great of himself and lacks intent….Please stop saying this is fixed and try to accept the defeat…The match was not lost in 20th over, but much earlier….Anyone remember how many they needed in last 2 overs??? 29 runs and you all believe that one can direct the script to perfection to last delivery to get RP to bowl a no ball and lose the match?? kidding….get some brain cells working and accept the defeat. At least let us behave sportingly unlike our ruthless captain Kohli…Shame on you Kohli…Well done CSK.. The difference between RCB and CSK is - difference between Dhoni & Kohli…CSK plays for fun and RCB plays for revenge….Grow up guys…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 05:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
BangaBanga
Total Posts:  117
Joined  17/04/2011

Aupanna, you on the wrong forum, chennai forum is elsewhere. stopcalling kohli a bad captain, shame on urself.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 06:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
amith-pavan
Total Posts:  131
Joined  07/09/2009
Aappuanna - 14 April 2013 01:09 AM

Pranaams to your Father but sorry Sir, let us accept the defeat…We RCB fans have started showing signs of Pakistani fans..If we win we say it is a great effort and if we lose we say the match is fixed…The reason we lost is useless captaincy by Kohli, he should have opted for a better bowler than RP for the last over…RP is like Munaf Patel, thinks too great of himself and lacks intent….Please stop saying this is fixed and try to accept the defeat…The match was not lost in 20th over, but much earlier….Anyone remember how many they needed in last 2 overs??? 29 runs and you all believe that one can direct the script to perfection to last delivery to get RP to bowl a no ball and lose the match?? kidding….get some brain cells working and accept the defeat. At least let us behave sportingly unlike our ruthless captain Kohli…Shame on you Kohli…Well done CSK.. The difference between RCB and CSK is - difference between Dhoni & Kohli…CSK plays for fun and RCB plays for revenge….p guys…

Its we who support our team day in and day out and when we lose , we have the right to criticize them and asking us to grow up wont do you any good and please stop calling yourself an RCB fan

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 10:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Aappuanna
Joined  05/04/2010
BangaBanga - 14 April 2013 05:27 AM

Aupanna, you on the wrong forum, chennai forum is elsewhere. stop calling kohli a bad captain, shame on urself.

.. Based on your same logic can I call you a Delhi guy and not Bangalorean?? as you support Kohli more than the welfare of the RCB team…if you like Kohli more than the team RCB you must quit the forum….

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 10:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
Aappuanna
Joined  05/04/2010
amith-pavan - 14 April 2013 06:36 AM

Pranaams to your Father but sorry Sir, let us accept the defeat…We RCB fans have started showing signs of Pakistani fans..If we win we say it is a great effort and if we lose we say the match is fixed…The reason we lost is useless captaincy by Kohli, he should have opted for a better bowler than RP for the last over…RP is like Munaf Patel, thinks too great of himself and lacks intent….Please stop saying this is fixed and try to accept the defeat…The match was not lost in 20th over, but much earlier….Anyone remember how many they needed in last 2 overs??? 29 runs and you all believe that one can direct the script to perfection to last delivery to get RP to bowl a no ball and lose the match?? kidding….get some brain cells working and accept the defeat. At least let us behave sportingly unlike our ruthless captain Kohli…Shame on you Kohli…Well done CSK.. The difference between RCB and CSK is - difference between Dhoni & Kohli…CSK plays for fun and RCB plays for revenge….p guys…

Its we who support our team day in and day out and when we lose , we have the right to criticize them and asking us to grow up wont do you any good and please stop calling yourself an RCB fan

...You are not constructively criticizing the team RCB but calling the match is fixed…These two are miles apart from each other…If we lose, the match does not become a FIXED one. You must be ready to accept if other team says that OUR previous victories were fixed too !!! Ready???

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 10:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
BangaBanga
Joined  17/04/2011

wrong. go look at last years forum where i repeatedly posted to drop kohli when he was failing. he is the best captain we have had period. he is passionate and can relate well to the players. believe it or not, despite where we are at. this is the best start RCB has ever had in any IPL.

I dont care who is delhi guy and what not, if you play for bangalore you are an RCBian thats all matters. And we certainly didnt lose any game because of kohli.

anyway, nice try kid, A for effort.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 10:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
Aappuanna
Joined  05/04/2010
BangaBanga - 14 April 2013 10:09 AM

wrong. go look at last years forum where i repeatedly posted to drop kohli when he was failing. he is the best captain we have had period. he is passionate and can relate well to the players. believe it or not, despite where we are at. this is the best start RCB has ever had in any IPL.

I dont care who is delhi guy and what not, if you play for bangalore you are an RCBian thats all matters. And we certainly didnt lose any game because of kohli.

... You are very inconsistent in your defence. Anyway I have no time to explain to immature kids like you…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 10:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
BangaBanga
Joined  17/04/2011

how so? i just said go look at last years forum where i repeatedly said drop kohli. how is that inconsistent when you say i like kohli the “delhi” guy? perfectly valid defense if you ask me.

your the one running around saying kohli is bad with no raionale - when in fact, this is still our best start to any IPl, EVER.
what did he do wrong? he picked dan over moises? (we did not lose the match cause of dan, and we dont even know id that was kohlis decision), he bowled RP? what choice did he have go back to vinay? or is it cause he has the orange cap?

you’re right, stop wasting my time, bye.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  167
Joined  22/01/2010

this match is one of the most unprofessional team display i have seen! 7 extra balls bowled ..that in T20 is outright crime! picking Dan, or infact buying him, was utter waste even after knowing his past record! we played a batsman short yet again! arun kartik was absolutly immaturish with the bat and seemingly lack of coaching done on him. along with the performance on field i hold rcb managment equally responsible for this pathetic n heart wrenching loss! I loose respect for Ray Jennings! read my blog and ask RCB to appoint me as coach along with some of us fans now on http://www.royalchallengers.com/fan-club/dravids-rr-strategy-a-lesson-for-rcb

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 07:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
Ferdelance
Total Posts:  347
Joined  21/03/2010

Pranaams to your Father but sorry Sir, let us accept the defeat…We RCB fans have started showing signs of Pakistani fans..If we win we say it is a great effort and if we lose we say the match is fixed…The reason we lost is useless captaincy by Kohli, he should have opted for a better bowler than RP for the last over…RP is like Munaf Patel, thinks too great of himself and lacks intent….Please stop saying this is fixed and try to accept the defeat…The match was not lost in 20th over, but much earlier….Anyone remember how many they needed in last 2 overs??? 29 runs and you all believe that one can direct the script to perfection to last delivery to get RP to bowl a no ball and lose the match?? kidding….get some brain cells working and accept the defeat. At least let us behave sportingly unlike our ruthless captain Kohli…Shame on you Kohli…Well done CSK.. The difference between RCB and CSK is - difference between Dhoni & Kohli…CSK plays for fun and RCB plays for revenge….Grow up guys…

the match was not fixed and it was a unfortunate moment. virat marshalls his troops nicely. india has never seen an agressive captain like him in any game before. no offense towards csk but rcb was better they clawed their way back after a bad start with the bat and bowled superly untill the last bowl. we have to pick ourselves and move on

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 07:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fan
Ferdelance
Joined  21/03/2010
Aappuanna - 14 April 2013 10:11 AM

... You are very inconsistent in your defence. Anyway I have no time to explain to immature kids like you…

if you were critizing rcb constructively. why are you tlking negative about virat and singing praises of csk???

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 12:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Fan
Aappuanna
Joined  05/04/2010
Ferdelance - 14 April 2013 07:10 PM
Aappuanna - 14 April 2013 10:11 AM

if you were critizing rcb constructively. why are you tlking negative about virat and singing praises of csk???

..So praising the opponent is a bad thing?..There is a nice word to describe that attribute…that is being sportive…as for Virat as a critic i have rights to constructively critisize him as much as anyone has to praise anyone…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 05:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Fan
BangaBanga
Joined  17/04/2011

i dont really see any constructive criticism on your part. you haven’t even given one reason as to why he is bad. i gave you about 3 as to why he is the best we have had.

clearly, you’re one of those people that always thinks he is right when the majority here seem to disagree with you.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 04:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Fan
sameer-joseph
Total Posts:  37
Joined  05/04/2011

some investigation on RP SING is required on that NO_BALL. check his bank accounts, check his emails/mobiles.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 05:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Fan
Ferdelance
Joined  21/03/2010
sameer-joseph - 15 April 2013 04:09 PM

some investigation on RP SING is required on that NO_BALL. check his bank accounts, check his emails/mobiles.

lets disgrace a player who bowled a no ball accidentally.
why should he do that?
its not a final
semifinal?
eliminator?
or a match in which the winner qualifies for eliminator?
i dont see the logic why the game would have been fixed

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 05:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Fan
Ferdelance
Joined  21/03/2010
BangaBanga - 15 April 2013 05:46 AM

i dont really see any constructive criticism on your part. you haven’t even given one reason as to why he is bad. i gave you about 3 as to why he is the best we have had.

clearly, you’re one of those people that always thinks he is right when the majority here seem to disagree with you.

he was just critising virat’s captaincy

View Profile
PM

1 of 2
Fast Reply