Apycom jQuery Menus
-

Errors by RCB
Posted: 14 April 2013 12:07 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
sameer-joseph
Total Posts:  37
Joined  05/04/2011

Looks like PR sing was paid for that No-Ball by BCCI bosses, which ensures him a place in indian team. Henriques has done a gud job for RCB yet they left him, Andrew McDonald did a good job last year yet he was ignored for overhyped Christian, remember RCB almost lost a match when a bad over by Christian leaked 24 runs before Vinay saved them in last over. Last season Hyderabad lost most matches when ever Christian played.Yesterday RCB were bowling well at the beginning and when Christian came runs started to leak and CSK got momentum. Rampaul bowled some bad deliveries when he was able to bowl nice and straight on to stumps which got him wickets. Virat Kohli needs to keep a cool head, due to his anger he looses thinking ability, he cudn’t set proper fielding for some batsmen. eg: most of the Jadeja’s runs come by edges OR come in long-on, long-off, so if u bowl fast and straight on to his stumps u can get his wicket with deep-fine-leg, deep-third-man, deep long-on,long-off fielding positions. which happened later but it was blunder by RP sing.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 12:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
sameer-joseph
Joined  05/04/2011

Also Arun kartik and Rampaul nearly wasted 2 overs when ABD was hitting at 200 strike rate,they lacked in common sense of giving strike to the gr8 man at the other end. ABD cud have scored 20 mores runs of those wasted deliveries.
Also Virat was under too much tension at the end resulted in couple of missfields by him. RP SING need to work hard, he looks like sleeping on ground. dropped a easy catch, missed a half chance of runout, his body language didn’t even come close to attempt a run out, it looked like he didn’t know batsmen sneaked 2nd runs. not Overstepping is the most basic of bowling, and a international bowler bowls it when 2 runs required of 1 ball is nothing but heights of embarrassing mistake…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 12:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010

After reading the above statements,I agree o each and every point.
I don’t know why Moises Henriques was dropped,a wonderful all-rounder,whom we were searching for in last two years.Dan Christian should never play from here.

Dropping Unadkat was a wrong notion,but I think it depended on pitch.
For next few matches,I would see Unadkat preferred over RP Singh.

Pankaj Singh has been bought to play only two matches,one at home and other at Jaipur.
Hoping that Zak will be fully fit at the crucial stages of the tournament.

And Lokesh Rahul was a awesome on the field,putting in 100% effort on the field.His body language showed least nervousness and pounced upon everything that came his way.
I would love to see him opening with Gayle.

I guess Ravi Rampaul should be given on more chance for his good bowling in last match.

Positives from last match:
Syed spun CSK around his bowling.
Rampaul provided with important wickets in crunch situations.
AB de Villiers was treat to watch.Last match might increase a lot of confidence which in turn will be helpful for him and the team as well.
Captain Kohli too in sublime form,needs to maintain cool and never get involved in fights.He should have walked straight off the ground when Gambhir chirped something and he went straight to fight.He should learn to respect seniors and listen to ever bitter things from them.He should increase his coolness and even maturity level to a certain extent.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 01:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
sameer-joseph
Joined  05/04/2011

i agree your points on positives from yesterday’s match..good one .
again fielding setting needs to be according to bowlers plan on batsman’s weakness, but yesterday Virat missed it on couple of times, Jadeja always edges and edged the 1st ball of last over to boundary, then Virat changed the fielding which resulted in last bowl catch. Dhoni keeps a cool head under the pressure situation which enables thinking and setting a tricky field,  virat needs to learn these things from Dhoni. Good to see he is passionate, but not at the cost of thinking under pressure.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 07:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

Viney should have get last over

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 09:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  726