Apycom jQuery Menus

Andrew McDonald,perfect player to be alongside Moises Henriques…
Posted: 14 April 2013 12:54 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010

He can rebuild an inning,he can slog it in the final overs,he can bat sensibly,he bowls wicket to wicket,he creates pressure in batsman’s mind with excellent spell of bowling,he is our own,underrated all-rounder Andrew McDonald.
Don’t know why the overhyped Christian is preferred over him???

If the four overseas slot are filled by Gayle,AB,Henriques,McDonald
then we can drop one Indian bowler and get a batsman.
We could play Vinay,Unadkat and Murali Kartik.Even Gayle can turn his arm over for 1-2 overs.

What do you think guys???

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 04:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  167
Joined  22/01/2010

gayle, AB are obvious…Moises n Mcdonald are similar though i found Moises of high class batting in the test series against us, and would prefer the 1st choise for allrounder batting no.5 and the 5th bowler to be used after powerplays. So my final 4th slot for overseas will depend on pitch n opposition so in more cases would choose Rampaul over Murlitharan. RCB lack deperatly no.6 and 7 position of batsmen and guess should try back tiwary and mayb another keeper batsman for th awful Arun kartik so that AB is left free to field

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 07:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

Daniel Christan was great in BBL hope he will do well in RCB camp as well

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 05:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
BangaBanga
Total Posts:  117
Joined  17/04/2011

my overseas four would be

AB, Gayle, Murali and Barnwell. go watch Barnwell he is like a mini pollard, and he can bowl much better than moises and dan.

seriously, they should give him one game and see what he can do. dan is really terrible, he hasnt done one thing in the IPL to date for any team, let alone rcb, please do not ever play him.

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply