Apycom jQuery Menus

1 of 2
READ THIS. :| This is a must read, for all of you.
Posted: 14 April 2013 07:20 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
AwesomeRCB
Total Posts:  27
Joined  17/01/2012

Hi all.

This is Avni here.
RCB vs CSK.
It’s always a big deal, isn’t it? Well, it is. It is for every singly fan, including me.

The way RCB played yesterday, it was beyond commendable.
People keep saying RCB’s dependant on Chris. WE PROVED IT YESTERDAY. I have no grudges againt Chris, I love him tons. Just for the sake of the critics, here they can see, RCB ISNT ONLY ABOUT GAYLE. smile

The batting was amazing, the target was more than enough
The bowling was amazing too, with a few leaks here and there.
BUT THAT HAPPENS IN SUCH GAMES !
The fielding was the best part. I can;t imagine why people are blaming the fielding.
It happen’s okay! Get over it!! A bit misses dont freaking matter!

And now to all those people, who have been saying crap about RCB:
- RP is an extremely superb bowler. The no ball was just a mistake, due to the pressure. he isn’t so experienced.
- STOP BLAMING ABOUT MATCH FIXING. You say it like it’s a piece of cake!! It’s a major crime, something RCB will never get involved in.
-Daniel Christian did his bit. He did nothing wrong.
- Stop abusing RCB. It’s the best thing on this Earth. :|
- And the people, who have decided not to support RCB after yesterday’s match? GET LOST ALREADY. I mean, if you can’t support RCB during its hard times, you have no right no support RCB during its wins.

People, RCB’s the best thing ever. It’s not just anything, it’s everything!
Such defeats take place often. But we can’t change what we think about RCB.

Mayank hurt himself so hard yesterday. Take care Mayank. smile
VK proved how awesome a captain he is. I respect him more than anything. smile
ABD played “THE” innings. smile
RP did a mistake, but I don’t blame him. smile
Ravi Rampaul was brilliant. smile
RCB’s the best.
I LOVE IT. I LIVE IT.

#RCBianForLife

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 07:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Ferdelance
Total Posts:  347
Joined  21/03/2010
AwesomeRCB - 14 April 2013 07:20 PM

Hi all.

This is Avni here.
RCB vs CSK.
It’s always a big deal, isn’t it? Well, it is. It is for every singly fan, including me.

People keep saying RCB’s dependant on Chris. WE PROVED IT YESTERDAY. I have no grudges againt Chris, I love him tons. Just for the sake of the critics, here they can see, RCB ISNT ONLY ABOUT GAYLE. smile

The fielding was the best part. I can;t imagine why people are blaming the fielding.

- RP is an extremely superb bowler. The no ball was just a mistake, due to the pressure. he isn’t so experienced.
- STOP BLAMING ABOUT MATCH FIXING. You say it like it’s a piece of cake!! It’s a major crime, something RCB will never get involved in.
- And the people, who have decided not to support RCB after yesterday’s match? GET LOST ALREADY. I mean, if you can’t support RCB during its hard times, you have no right no support RCB during its wins.

RCB’s the best.
I LOVE IT. I LIVE IT.

#RCBianForLife

nicely saig
rcb has to pick themselves up and move on

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 April 2013 07:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

@AwesomeRCB agreed
Daniel Christian 1st over 1 ball was legal but umpire declared it as No-Ball.
Virat Kohli did some messy thing in the last Part of the game.
Mayank , woooooooooow man what a desperate man he is first he save a boundary hurt his Hand , but still throw ball in the Keepers end then after he…......
RP i think this man can do but from yesterday game , i think he need some rest , and we have different offer and Harshal and Zaheer is the best choice for his Replacement.
But the Main thing is we r all Die Hard fan of RCB forever till our last breathe of our life isn’t it ???? friends,

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 06:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
AwesomeRCB
Joined  17/01/2012
Ferdelance - 14 April 2013 07:29 PM
AwesomeRCB - 14 April 2013 07:20 PM

Hi all.

This is Avni here.
RCB vs CSK.

RCB’s the best.
I LOVE IT. I LIVE IT.

#RCBianForLife

nicely saig
rcb has to pick themselves up and move on

Thankyou. smile
And yeah, thats what RCB will do. Im sure! smile)

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 06:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
AwesomeRCB
Joined  17/01/2012
sudhirRCCB - 14 April 2013 07:43 PM

@AwesomeRCB agreed
Daniel Christian 1st over 1 ball was legal but umpire declared it as No-Ball.
Virat Kohli did some messy thing in the last Part of the game.
Mayank , woooooooooow man what a desperate man he is first he save a boundary hurt his Hand , but still throw ball in the Keepers end then after he…......
RP i think this man can do but from yesterday game , i think he need some rest , and we have different offer and Harshal and Zaheer is the best choice for his Replacement.
But the Main thing is we r all Die Hard fan of RCB forever till our last breathe of our life isn’t it ???? friends,

Exactly!
A bit problems, but it doesn’t matter that much.
I mean, it’s just the beginning of the IPL people. smile
I certainly agree with you, and I feel so proud to meet people like you, THE RCBians FOR LIFE. smile Just like me! :D

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 08:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  726
Joined  16/05/2011

Well said Anvi Cheers Game for more

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 11:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
amith-pavan
Total Posts:  131
Joined  07/09/2009

Well to start off , rp singh isnt experienced ?? He has played for india on numerous occasions and he has lost his touch and virats captaincy wasnt that great as he played dan christian who not only leaked runs in the beginning when our bowlers tightened the screws from both the ends , good prospects from the game is kl rahul coming on and fielding like he did - I was very proud of our local boy’s efforts in the field and syed mohammed bowling superbly - virat could have given him an extra over and rp singh also dropped a sitter - that isnt something we fans should be proud of !
It still isnt late as we have 6 points on the board - gayle deserves more freedom and to find an opener along with him and a no.6 indian batsman is the need of the hour - ab devilliers is a fantastic finisher and id likr to see more of him

Guys we’ve seen our team finish 7th in the first season and our two losses have been due to one bad over- time to crush daredevils tomorrow who dont deserve to win at all ! We love rcb , cheers folks smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 01:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
sameer-joseph
Total Posts:  37
Joined  05/04/2011

“A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.”

all we want is RCB to learn from their mistakes,

Virat Kohli and ABD have proved long back that RCB still wins even if GAYLE fails, good for RCB to have more than 1 match winners. everyone knows that.

“The batting was indeed amazing, the target was more than enough”,——> but when ABD was striking the ball at 200 rate and looked like RCB cross 180,
some silly batting by rampaul and arun kartik who combined wasted around 2 overs resulted in falling short of 20 excess runs.

“The bowling was amazing too, with a few leaks here and there”,——-> They bowled really well at the beginning but when Dan christian started to bowl runs started to leak and gave a good momentum to CSK.

“The fielding was the best part.can;t imagine why people are blaming the fielding” ——->  i don’t think u understand the game enough, 
RP sing dropped an easy catch..and missed out on runout chance too… kohli miss fielded 2-3 times in last overs when single run was crucial.

“RP is an extremely superb bowler. The no ball was just a mistake, due to the pressure. he isn’t so experienced”——> as the quote says u need to learn from mistakes,
but RP was never even close to understand that he made mistakes…he kept on continueing making mistakes…

“STOP BLAMING ABOUT MATCH FIXING”——> yupe, we too don’t like fixing thing in between, But the scale of No-ball by an international bowler looks like a deliberate mistake.

Daniel Christian did his bit. He did nothing wrong.——-> well when RCB had Henriques who has done well in past, and Mcdonald who did well in last season…
and the fact that Christian almost lost a match by leaking 24 runs before Vinay saved RCB in last over…RCB never seemed like learning from mistakes of playing Christian.
Unadkat bowled well too, but looked like RCB good at dropping players who performed well….

“Stop abusing RCB. It’s the best thing on this Earth”.——> we are so passionate fans of RCB, actually i almost broke my TV after watching that No_ball by RP sing…it took me almost 1 day to come out of it.

“And the people, who have decided not to support RCB after yesterday’s match?
GET LOST ALREADY. I mean, if you can’t support RCB during its hard times, you have no right no support RCB during its wins”——-> we know we need to support RCB in hard times, but now fans are just letting the frustration out,
truth is RCB will loos it’s true fans…

but i agree there are positives from the match…

Mayank’s fielind commitment.
ABD’s great innings,,,
Vinay’s tight bowling…
Ravi Rampaul some brilliant deliveries not all of them…
Virat’s passion abt team,, he was abt to cry after they lost, i’m with him… but sorry not with RP sing.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 03:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
amith-pavan
Joined  07/09/2009
sameer-joseph - 15 April 2013 01:06 PM

“A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.”

all we want is RCB to learn from their mistakes,

Virat Kohli and ABD have proved long back that RCB still wins even if GAYLE fails, good for RCB to have more than 1 match winners. everyone knows that.

“The batting was indeed amazing, the target was more than enough”,——> but when ABD was striking the ball at 200 rate and looked like RCB cross 180,
some silly batting by rampaul and arun kartik who combined wasted around 2 overs resulted in falling short of 20 excess runs.

“The bowling was amazing too, with a few leaks here and there”,——-> They bowled really well at the beginning but when Dan christian started to bowl runs started to leak and gave a good momentum to CSK.

“The fielding was the best part.can;t imagine why people are blaming the fielding” ——->  i don’t think u understand the game enough, 
RP sing dropped an easy catch..and missed out on runout chance too… kohli miss fielded 2-3 times in last overs when single run was crucial.

“RP is an extremely superb bowler. The no ball was just a mistake, due to the pressure. he isn’t so experienced”——> as the quote says u need to learn from mistakes,
but RP was never even close to understand that he made mistakes…he kept on continueing making mistakes…

“STOP BLAMING ABOUT MATCH FIXING”——> yupe, we too don’t like fixing thing in between, But the scale of No-ball by an international bowler looks like a deliberate mistake.

Daniel Christian did his bit. He did nothing wrong.——-> well when RCB had Henriques who has done well in past, and Mcdonald who did well in last season…
and the fact that Christian almost lost a match by leaking 24 runs before Vinay saved RCB in last over…RCB never seemed like learning from mistakes of playing Christian.
Unadkat bowled well too, but looked like RCB good at dropping players who performed well….

“Stop abusing RCB. It’s the best thing on this Earth”.——> we are so passionate fans of RCB, actually i almost broke my TV after watching that No_ball by RP sing…it took me almost 1 day to come out of it.

“And the people, who have decided not to support RCB after yesterday’s match?
GET LOST ALREADY. I mean, if you can’t support RCB during its hard times, you have no right no support RCB during its wins”——-> we know we need to support RCB in hard times, but now fans are just letting the frustration out,
truth is RCB will loos it’s true fans…

but i agree there are positives from the match…

Mayank’s fielind commitment.
ABD’s great innings,,,
Vinay’s tight bowling…
Ravi Rampaul some brilliant deliveries not all of them…
Virat’s passion abt team,, he was abt to cry after they lost, i’m with him… but sorry not with RP sing.

Youve written exactly how I felt - not only players have frustration , even we fans do have it and its ok to let go off Iit - the sooner we forget better it is !!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 03:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
sameer-joseph
Total Posts:  37
Joined  05/04/2011

@amith-pavan, good to know we r like minded. hope RCB learns from mistakes, but RP sing doesn’t deserve a chance.  99% it was a deliberate mistake…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 04:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
AwesomeRCB
Joined  17/01/2012

Okkay.
So, maybe I was wrong, about the mistakes part.! Okay?
But that’s my opinion.
But, yeah, I agree with you all, that RCB should learn from the mistakes and all that.

Howeverrr!!
RP DID NOT DO IT INTENTIONALLY!
NO WAYS.
Come on guys!
He’ll never do something like that deliberately.

Anyways, thanks for posting your opinions. smile

I know it sucks we lost. I got upset, and not frustrated.
That’s why we all have different opinions.
But we all have one thing in common, right?
AAAAR CEEE BEEE. <3

P.S. One of you said that RCB may lose its true fans. NEVER. True fans never leave the team dude. They may scream at their teams, or may get upset. But true fans never leave. NEVER EVER. smile Like many of us. smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 05:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
amith-pavan
Joined  07/09/2009
AwesomeRCB - 15 April 2013 04:59 PM

Okkay.
So, maybe I was wrong, about the mistakes part.! Okay?
But that’s my opinion.
But, yeah, I agree with you all, that RCB should learn from the mistakes and all that.

Howeverrr!!
RP DID NOT DO IT INTENTIONALLY!
NO WAYS.
Come on guys!
He’ll never do something like that deliberately.

Anyways, thanks for posting your opinions. smile

I know it sucks we lost. I got upset, and not frustrated.
That’s why we all have different opinions.
But we all have one thing in common, right?
AAAAR CEEE BEEE. <3

P.S. One of you said that RCB may lose its true fans. NEVER. True fans never leave the team dude. They may scream at their teams, or may get upset. But true fans never leave. NEVER EVER. smile Like many of us. smile

True that , real fans never show their back and ones who dont support during tough times - please dont come here to celebrate when we win !!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 06:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  167
Joined  22/01/2010

TO awesomeRCB- i have been RCB fan since its inception..still remained after the 2nd bottom season and will continue to be. But that not mean that if a fan critisizes his followed team, he is less of a fan. if parents scoled u as kid for indiscipline does not mean they dont love u but act stern so that u know u should not be doing somthings not good. Its same with the fans. Fans watch the game with plenty of passion and emotion.. what realy hurts is the manner of defeat than any other defeat. Ofcourse there are positives from the Csk match but it had disgusting errors that cost the match and the bottom line is we lost 2 points. So its natural to be dissapointed and let out the emotions, ideally, in a constructive discussion.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 07:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
AwesomeRCB
Joined  17/01/2012
HOLMES - 15 April 2013 06:55 PM

TO awesomeRCB- i have been RCB fan since its inception..still remained after the 2nd bottom season and will continue to be. But that not mean that if a fan critisizes his followed team, he is less of a fan. if parents scoled u as kid for indiscipline does not mean they dont love u but act stern so that u know u should not be doing somthings not good. Its same with the fans. Fans watch the game with plenty of passion and emotion.. what realy hurts is the manner of defeat than any other defeat. Ofcourse there are positives from the Csk match but it had disgusting errors that cost the match and the bottom line is we lost 2 points. So its natural to be dissapointed and let out the emotions, ideally, in a constructive discussion.

I certainly agree with you.
But do you really think speaking things which a few people have been saying is a good way to discuss the weaknesses? People are abusing the players. I get it they’re angry, frustrated. But there’s no need to abuse and be way too mean. I mean seriously? I’m a die hard fan of RCB too. I cry over the defeats too. But some respect towards the team maybe?

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 07:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
Ferdelance
Joined  21/03/2010
amith-pavan - 15 April 2013 11:00 AM

Well to start off , rp singh isnt experienced ?? He has played for india on numerous occasions and he has lost his touch and virats captaincy wasnt that great as he played dan christian who not only leaked runs in the beginning when our bowlers tightened the screws from both the ends , good prospects from the game is kl rahul coming on and fielding like he did - I was very proud of our local boy’s efforts in the field and syed mohammed bowling superbly - virat could have given him an extra over and rp singh also dropped a sitter - that isnt something we fans should be proud of !
It still isnt late as we have 6 points on the board - gayle deserves more freedom and to find an opener along with him and a no.6 indian batsman is the need of the hour - ab devilliers is a fantastic finisher and id likr to see more of him

Guys we’ve seen our team finish 7th in the first season and our two losses have been due to one bad over- time to crush daredevils tomorrow who dont deserve to win at all ! We love rcb , cheers folks smile

rp messed up
its the team management’s decision to play dan over moises not kohli’s
dan wasnt that bad when he bowled

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 07:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fanatic Fan
Joined  22/01/2010
AwesomeRCB - 15 April 2013 07:13 PM

But do you really think speaking things which a few people have been saying is a good way to discuss the weaknesses? People are abusing the players. I get it they’re angry, frustrated. But there’s no need to abuse and be way too mean. I mean seriously? I’m a die hard fan of RCB too. I cry over the defeats too. But some respect towards the team maybe?

of course there should be at most respect for the players and the manner of putting opinions. after all they r professionals who have worked hard for years to be on this playing level while we are mere fans! but when such professionals do mistakes as poor as school level, its bound to ignite some stern voices. However i too believe arguments should be of intellect and the immature over reacting fans using any form of abuse and personal remarks not be tolerated by admins here..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 07:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Fanatic Fan
Joined  22/01/2010

of course there should be at most respect for the players and the manner of putting opinions. after all they r professionals who have worked hard for years to be on this playing level while we are mere fans! but when such professionals do mistakes as poor as school level, its bound to ignite some stern voices. However i too believe arguments should be of intellect and the immature over reacting fans using any form of abuse and personal remarks not be tolerated by admins here..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 08:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Fan
Ferdelance
Joined  21/03/2010
HOLMES - 15 April 2013 07:36 PM
AwesomeRCB - 15 April 2013 07:13 PM

we as fans should be sensitive they are proffesional players sometimes they make mistakes and its not that he had done it purposefully. we have to feel for rp the way he’s been criticized on social networking sites calling him spot fixing and unproffesional

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 09:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Fan
amith-pavan
Joined  07/09/2009
Ferdelance - 15 April 2013 07:23 PM

rp messed up

But captain definitely has a say in team selection as he inows what his team’s strengths and weaknesses are - and Dan’s first over provided csk the momentum to build their innings as rcb bowlers kept both the ends tight by not leaking runs and Dan isnt a great finisher - we need someone who can fiercely strike the ball lower down the order

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 April 2013 06:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Fan
Ferdelance
Joined  21/03/2010
amith-pavan - 15 April 2013 09:59 PM
Ferdelance - 15 April 2013 07:23 PM

Guys we’ve seen our team finish 7th in the first season and our two losses have been due to one bad over- time to crush daredevils tomorrow who dont deserve to win at all ! We love rcb , cheers folks :)

rp messed up

But captain definitely has a say in team selection as he inows what his team’s strengths and weaknesses are - and Dan’s first over provided csk the momentum to build their innings as rcb bowlers kept both the ends tight by not leaking runs and Dan isnt a great finisher - we need someone who can fiercely strike the ball lower down the order

dan had a great bbl on that rapport he came into the team now that he’s tested and tried he’ll definetly play second fiddle to moises

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 April 2013 08:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Fan
amith-pavan
Joined  07/09/2009

Nope his BBL performance wasnt upto the mark either , he struggled to strike the balls to boundary and if im not wrong he got only 2 good performances , playing for RCB is something else and its time we say Dan goodbye

View Profile
PM

1 of 2
Fast Reply