4] De Villier* (Wicket-Keeper)
5] Moises Henriques
6] Cheteshwar Pujara**
7] Vinay Kumar
8] Syed Mohammad
9] Ravi Rampaul
10] RP Singh***
11] Murali Kartik

* De Villier Is A Better Wicket Keeper Than Arun Kartik + Arun Kartik Must Be Replaced
** Pujara Really Bats Well, He Is A Class Batsman ! He Must Be Given A Chance.
*** Never Give Him Final Over, He Will Get In Pressure and Lose Confidence If Someone Hits A Boundary, Better If Vinay or Ravi Do Final Over Atleast They Are Experienced Bowler.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 06:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
BangaBanga
Total Posts:  117
Joined  17/04/2011

1) Gayle
2) Sunny Sohal (this guy is a beast, watch all his past innings for deccan / punjab, he is really good)
3) Kohli
4) ABD
5) Mayank
6) Chris Barnwell / Moises (Barnwell preferred)
7) Kathik (Keeper)
8) Vinay
9) RP Sngh
10) Murali Karthik
11) Muralitharan

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 06:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
mohammad-faraz-khan
Total Posts:  17
Joined  18/05/2012

1] Chris Gayle
2] Mayank Agarwal
3] Virat Kohli
4] De Villier* (Wicket-Keeper)
5] Moises Henriques or Andrew Mcdonald (he is coming from DD and he knows the pitch and the conditions pretty well !
6] Cheteshwar Pujara**
7] Vinay Kumar
8] Syed Mohammad
9] Ravi Rampaul
10] RP Singh***
11] Murali Kartik

Stats of Mcdonald really good ! Lot of experience !

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 06:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
mohammad-faraz-khan
Total Posts:  17
Joined  18/05/2012

http://www.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2011/content/player/6553.html

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 08:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
joshil-raj1
Total Posts:  131
Joined  22/01/2013

First of all Pujara is not available for the match against DD tomorrow. He is expected to return for the match against MI on 27th April if fit. Even of he returns to the team is a bad idea to play him at no 6 as he is not a batsman who can be relied on to score quickly in the slog overs. He has to be played as an opener with Gayle as this the position where he can play the role of an anchor and can steady the innings unlike Agarwal who throws his wicket away playing reckless shots. For the match against DD we should be trying out Sohal as I believe he can be an impact player as an opener. Also for the No 6 slot we can pick an allrounder but that means we have to let go one of the foreign bowler either Rampaul/ Murali. Also I would like to try Pankaj Singh for the match against DD. The team below has the right balance and adds the much needed batting strength in the lower middle order.

1) Gayle
2) Sunny Sohal
3) Kohli
4) ABD
5) Chris Barnwell / Mcdonald
6) Moises Henriques
7) Kathik (Keeper)
8) Vinay
9) RP Sngh
10)Pankaj Singh
11) Murali Karthik

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 11:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
amith-pavan
Joined  07/09/2009

1.CHRIS GAYLE
2.sunny sohal
3.Virat Kohli
4.AB DEVILLIERS
5.MOISES HENRIQUES
6.KL rahul
7.arun karthik
8.unadkat
9.syed mohammed
10.vinay kumar
11.MUTTHIAH MURALIDHARAN

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 01:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010

Gayle
Sunny Sohal
Kohli
AB
Henriques
KL Rahul(w)
Vettori/McDonald
Syed
Vinay
Unadkat
Pankaj Singh/RP Singh

Unless Mayank is not dropped,he will not learn.
Lokesh Rahul should keep wickets.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 01:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
shrnth-bn
Total Posts:  19
Joined  11/01/2011

1.CHRIS GAYLE
2.SUNNY SOHAL
3.Virat Kohli
4.AB DE VILLIERS(W.K)
5.MOISES HENRIQUES
6.MAYANK AGARWAL
7.RAVI RAMPAUL
8.VINAY KUMAR
9.SYED MOHAMMED
10.MURALI KARTHIK
11.R.P.SINGH

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 01:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
sameer-joseph
Total Posts:  37
Joined  05/04/2011

RP SING must be punished for his crime…i won’t include in my 11 for another 6 matches and give him sometime to realize the mistake, and wud have cut his payment if i was RCB owner…

Dan christian will never feature in my team, looking at his past record,
Deccan chargers Hyderabaad was a weak team last season and they included christian in almost all the matches and every time he got chance to prove he failed miserably. he is the most over hyped player.

Just imagine when a consistent bottom team like Deccan releases him in spite of having weakest foreign players, how good a player can be.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 02:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
joshil-raj1
Joined  22/01/2013

First of all Pujara is not available for the match against DD tomorrow. He is expected to return for the match against MI on 27th April if fit. Even of he returns to the team is a bad idea to play him at no 6 as he is not a batsman who can be relied on to score quickly in the slog overs. He has to be played as an opener with Gayle as this the position where he can play the role of an anchor and can steady the innings unlike Agarwal who throws his wicket away playing reckless shots. For the match against DD we should be trying out Sohal as I believe he can be an impact player as an opener. Also for the No 6 slot we can pick an allrounder but that means we have to let go one of the foreign bowler either Rampaul/ Murali. Also I would like to try Pankaj Singh for the match against DD. The team below has the right balance and adds the much needed batting strength in the lower middle order.

1) Gayle
2) Sunny Sohal
3) Kohli
4) ABD
5) Chris Barnwell / Mcdonald
6) Moises Henriques
7) Kathik (Keeper)
8) Vinay
9) RP Singh
10)Pankaj Singh
11) Murali Karthik /Syed Mohammad

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 02:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
joshil-raj1
Joined  22/01/2013
sameer-joseph - 15 April 2013 01:32 PM

RP SING must be punished for his crime…i won’t include in my 11 for another 6 matches and give him sometime to realize the mistake, and wud have cut his payment if i was RCB owner…

Dan christian will never feature in my team, looking at his past record,
Deccan chargers Hyderabaad was a weak team last season and they included christian in almost all the matches and every time he got chance to prove he failed miserably. he is the most over hyped player.

Just imagine when a consistent bottom team like Deccan releases him in spite of having weakest foreign players, how good a player can be.

Dropping RP Singh from the team solely based on one bad performance wont be fair. I agree that he had a horrendous game against CSK and a lot of people including myself are really angry with him. But to be fair he had performed decently in the previous matches for RCB and we should give him another chance to prove himself. He can be a crucial bowler for RCB in the playoffs if he takes this as an opportunity to prove himself.

But I do agree to dropping Christian for good. We have Henriques who had performed well for RCB in the previous matches and it was idiotic to select Christian ahead of him. Also RCB has allrounders like Mcdonald and Barnwell who can be given a chance.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 04:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
Gayle4ever
Total Posts:  4
Joined  15/04/2013

RCB’s problem is that we lack depth in batting. Outside of Gayle, Kohli and ABD, the batting looks fragile. We need to strengthen the batting, while maintaining bowling options. I would imagine the following team does just that

Batsmen
Gayle
Rahul / Sunny Sohal - to be replaced by Pujara when he’s available
Kohli
Mayank Agarwal

Allrounders

ABD - he’ll keep stumps
Moises Henriques (Bat and Bowl)
Chris Barnwell(Bat and Bowl)

Bowlers
Vinay
Jaydev Unadkat
RP Singh - he had one bad match, I would give him another chance
Syed Mohamad / Murali karthik

This way we’ll have seven batsmen and six bowlers. One of the bowlers will have an off day, but with six bowlers we should be able to manage. If we are playing on a slow, low track like in Kolkata, we could have a spinner replace one of the pacers.

This team will have serious batting depth, with both Henriques and Barnwell capable of clearing the boundary ropes with ease. For those that dont know, in the few occassions Barnwell has played for the Windies, he has batted ahead of Pollard. He bowls well too, not express pace, but we dont need that.

Thanks.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 07:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  26
Joined  15/10/2009

i think this shud be gud
chris gayle
magarwal/sunny sohal
Virat Kohli
ab devillers
moises henriques
kl rahul/mgarawal
vinay
unadkat
rp singh
murali karthik/syed
ravi rampaul

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 April 2013 08:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
Ferdelance
Total Posts:  347
Joined  21/03/2010

gayle
abd*
virat
mayank
moises
rahul (wk)
vinay
syed**
rp***
rampaul
kartik
* imagine what can ab do if he gets to bat more number of balls
agreed it will weaken our middle order but if we have a strong opening everybody knows what will happen. delhi doesnt have a great line up of bowlers as well
rahul simply to add a little more batting power
** 2 left armers is not a great idea but against delhi with their feeble batting we can make the most of 2 spinners strategy
*** he’s better a bowler than the last ball incidence and he has prove a lot to fans. he’ll make a strong comeback

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 April 2013 10:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  56
Joined  07/09/2009

1] Chris Gayle
2] L Rahul
3] Virat Kohli
4] De Villier (WK)
5] S Tiwary
6] Andrew Mc Donald/ Henrique
7] Vinay Kumar
8] Ravi Rampaul
9] Syed Mohammad
10] RP Singh
11] Murali Kartik

Keep in mind Agarwal has injured n Pujara still not fit, Rahul can be a better option. He has done very well in the recent played domestic tournament.
Tiwary can be included as fire power at the slog overs.

I wouldnt play Christian as a bowler coz his medium pace is very slow n its for a batsman to pick up his lenght n hit.
Andrew can bat weel and is a better bowler. can contain runs, just like last season.

Rampaul should be retained as he boweled well with agression n pace n picked up wickets too.
Rp Singh is also a experienced good bowler.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 April 2013 11:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  72
Joined  06/09/2009

Gayle
Mukund/Zol
Kohli
Abd
Henriques
Rahul (W)
Ravi Rampaul
Vinay Kumar
Murali karthik
Syed mohammed
RP SIngh

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 April 2013 12:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  116
Joined  07/09/2009

gayle(today’s TOI paper states that he is bowling in nets, it will be a huge bonus for rcb if he can chip in with 2-3 overs of course best t20 batsman in the world so no brainer)
sohal/rahul(rahul may be preferred due to his exceptional fielding skills which are really impressive)
virat
abd
henriques
karthik/Jackson(Jackson is a harder hitter of the ball)
zol/nair(the better slogger should be preferred)
rampaul
syed(brilliant against csk when other bowlers traveled superb economy and picked 2 crucial wickets as well so should be preferred over kartik since he is a better fielder and a better bat than kartik)
vinay
rp singh(barring the no ball did well and cant judge a player just by one match)

View Profile
PM

Posted: 16 April 2013 12:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Fan
shekars
Total Posts:  147
Joined  02/10/2009

Mayank Agarwal broke his finger and out for 4 weeks,,    so other player should replace him like sunny sohal or KL rahul   RCB should find colinan ABBAS for mayank replacement..  he does well in university championship for jain university…

foreign quota:  gayle, AB( wk), henrique and ravi rampaul
bowler:  vinay,sayad,unadkat    
batting: khoili,soahil or rahil, pujara, karun nair,  (mithun also good option, he can smash ball hard)

View Profile
PM

Posted: 17 April 2013 07:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Fan
Ferdelance
Total Posts:  347
Joined  21/03/2010

middle order totally failed for us yesterday

View Profile
PM

Posted: 17 April 2013 02:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Fan