Apycom jQuery Menus
-

A big salute to BANGALORE Crowd….
Posted: 21 April 2013 09:34 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010

Yesterday the time flew back,the winds blew,atmosphere was at it’s best,the support continued,some familiar personality returned back to the place he loved the most,it was all the same as it was in IPL 1.Rahul Dravid playing in the M.Chinnaswamy Stadium again.
But this time there was a small exception.He was in opposite colours,but the support was the same,no matter what happened.He was cheered by all the fans whenever he came out,and it was a pleasant feeling for him and all the fans out there.
No matter he was in Rajasthan Royals colours,he was cheered when he came for the toss and for the presentation ceremony.

Thanks to all the Bangalore Crowd for supporting the LEGEND hailing from our City.
M.Chinnaswamy Stadium has always accomodated LOYAL fans,and that’s the greatest thing in our success,it is what I believe.

WE REMAIN ROYAL,WE REMAIN LOYAL.

Since the start,I have always been an RCBian and will always be,no matter whatever team is picked up.
But I was happy to see an Old Warrior playing on his home turf.

To be honest,I enjoyed Rahul Dravid’s steady innings more than RCB’s victory.

Cheers!!!

#RCBianForLife #DravidianForLife

View Profile
PM

Posted: 21 April 2013 09:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  116
Joined  07/09/2009
karthik-shetty4 - 21 April 2013 09:34 PM

Yesterday the time flew back,the winds blew,atmosphere was at it’s best,the support continued,some familiar personality returned back to the place he loved the most,it was all the same as it was in IPL 1.Rahul Dravid playing in the M.Chinnaswamy Stadium again.
But this time there was a small exception.He was in opposite colours,but the support was the same,no matter what happened.He was cheered by all the fans whenever he came out,and it was a pleasant feeling for him and all the fans out there.
No matter he was in Rajasthan Royals colours,he was cheered when he came for the toss and for the presentation ceremony.

Thanks to all the Bangalore Crowd for supporting the LEGEND hailing from our City.
M.Chinnaswamy Stadium has always accomodated LOYAL fans,and that’s the greatest thing in our success,it is what I believe.

Since the start,I have always been an RCBian and will always be,no matter whatever team is picked up.

Cheers!!!

copy that

View Profile
PM

Posted: 22 April 2013 04:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010
udit-dinesh - 21 April 2013 09:48 PM
karthik-shetty4 - 21 April 2013 09:34 PM

Cheers!!!

copy that[/quote

I haven’t copied it.
I have written my own feelings.
I poured out what my heart said.
And I’m not that small to post an emotional post by copying.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 22 April 2013 08:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  588
Joined  17/03/2011

big salute and hates off to Bangalore crowd

View Profile
PM

Posted: 25 April 2013 01:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042