Apycom jQuery Menus

Serious Problem with Playing XI
Posted: 28 April 2013 02:07 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
manies007
Total Posts:  20
Joined  15/03/2010

I was at Wankhede Stadium today… and was disgusted by our performance…
Fail to understand why are we soooo dependent on our 3 Big wickets… Today all 3 failed and we fell on our face… Dilshan is out of form and should be kept out… We need all rounders… We can make rampaul also sit and get in 2 out of Chris Barnwell / Henriques / Cristian and Mc donald… Apart from that get mayank agarwal back… Tiwary is not efficient…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 April 2013 06:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Ferdelance
Total Posts:  347
Joined  21/03/2010
manies007 - 28 April 2013 02:07 AM

I was at Wankhede Stadium today… and was disgusted by our performance…
Fail to understand why are we soooo dependent on our 3 Big wickets… Today all 3 failed and we fell on our face… Dilshan is out of form and should be kept out… We need all rounders… We can make rampaul also sit and get in 2 out of Chris Barnwell / Henriques / Cristian and Mc donald… Apart from that get mayank agarwal back… Tiwary is not efficient…

we cant drop rampaul we dont have a tear away fast bowler to replace him barnwell, christian and Mcdonald are gentle medium pacers and henriques is injured
mayank is injured and is out of this tournament
tiwari is playing cause there is nobody better to replace him

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 April 2013 01:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
manies007
Total Posts:  20
Joined  15/03/2010

oh… But m sure Christian or barnwell will do some justice towards the game… Dilshan is adding no value.. We do not have depth in our batting… and that is a big worry…
When is Zaheer Khan getting back ??
I know we do not have a tear away pace attack apart from rampaul.. but he too isnt consistent… Dropping Dale Steyn off the sqaud 2 years back was a wrong call…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 April 2013 09:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010
manies007 - 28 April 2013 01:16 PM

oh… But m sure Christian or barnwell will do some justice towards the game… Dilshan is adding no value.. We do not have depth in our batting… and that is a big worry…
When is Zaheer Khan getting back ??
I know we do not have a tear away pace attack apart from rampaul.. but he too isnt consistent… Dropping Dale Steyn off the sqaud 2 years back was a wrong call…

Dilshan is literally of no use I believe.
Vijay Mallya repents for not retaining Dale Steyn and Kallis.
We should have also gone for our very own Rahul Dravid.Atleast he plays far better than Tiwary.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 April 2013 09:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  116
Joined  07/09/2009

i hate it how the rcb management are going for experience and reputation of dilshan in the international circuit.he has done nothing of note in the ipl the only knock which comes to mind is his 80 odd in the champions league match against red backs but other than that nothing of note so he should be dropped and give McDonald another chance or bring back dan the man vettori more than an wicket taking option (which vinay, rp and unadkat have been doing) we need an containing bowler , dan fits in perfectly and also he will pick up a few wickets

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 April 2013 01:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

Players did not do well nothing has gone wrong

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply