Apycom jQuery Menus

pathetic performance against MI + sack dilshan campaign
Posted: 28 April 2013 08:00 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
BangaBanga
Total Posts:  117
Joined  17/04/2011

oh man, what a horrid loss that was. i knew it straight away, the MI bowlers are far better than ours. bowling bouncer after bouncer. very bad performance by the bolwers. they need to study the pitch of the other teams well before going out there to play.

batting was horrendous. dhawal kulkarni of all people should have beeen the one getting smashed. instead he gets kohli and AB out. oh well happens to the best of them i suppose.

anyway, getting to the point. SACK dilshan. this guy is absolutley ridicilous. why come out in the press and say he is going to score a “BIG” one and then bat like a school girl. absolutley useless. he only has 2 shots on the offisde this guy. he has got more than enough chances and never once has he done ANYTHING for RCB, EVER. drop him NOW! play sohal instead to open with gayle and bring in barnwell or moises.

even moises can open, he opens for NSW in the big bash and he is destructive up top. and barnwell can hit the ball far and can even bowl 4 overs. seriously name me one west indian player that isnt worth their weight in gold in ipl. KEvon Cooper, Dwayne Smith, Pollard, Gayle, Sammy, Narine. They are all built for t20 cricket. give him a go already.

i find it ridiculous than dilshan is been given chance after chance. rampaul please injure this guys finger in the nets.

. my grandma can bat with better strike rate than him.DROP DILSHAN NOW. infact dont even keep him in the team. RELEASE him from the squad ASAP

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 April 2013 10:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
joshil-raj1
Total Posts:  131
Joined  22/01/2013

Cant agree more. What a pathetic performance by RCB. The bowling was below par and a target of 194 was always going to test the RCB batting. It was surprising to see that the RCB batting did not show any signs of a fightback once Gayle was out. The shot selection by Dilshan, Kohli, AB and Tiwary was pathetic. Atleast they should have ensured that they put up a fight and do not lose badly which can effect the net run rate.

I have highlighted this in the previous discussion forum that RCB has a big weakness in the quality of Indian Batsman that they have in the team. We have been winning comfortably at home on the back of some good performance by Gayle, Kohli and to some extend AB. But take these three out and you dont have a single batsman who can win a match on their own. Dilshan has been down right pathetic and still the team continues with him. Where the hell is Henriques? If he is injured then it makes perfect sense to play the west indian allrounder Barnwell in the middle order instead of Dilshan. Sohal or Mukund can be tried as openers with Gayle. We need to really pray that Pujara returns ASAP and continues with the same form that he showed in the test series.

The next game against RR is going to be a tough game for RCB as they are a tough team to beat at home. In the bowling front RP Singh needs to be taken out and replaced with Pankaj Singh. The real test for RCB will be to pull of victories away from home and for that to happen they need to make some changes to the team fast.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 April 2013 10:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
amith-pavan
Total Posts:  131
Joined  07/09/2009

The problem with RCB is that we dont experiment much with guys like barnwell ! Look at his innings , he can play a waiting game as well as slambang cricket from the word go ! He scored 32 off 18 odd balls against india in a t20 and is in national selectos radar for quite a while ! We aren’t supposed to use abusive words here else everyone here wouldve abused im badly ! WHAT THE EFF IS HE DOING ??? HE SLOEED THE SCORING RATE AGAINST PEI AND AGAINST MI HE IS ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS !!! id rather play some local talent who can score 20 runs in 15 odd balls than his lackluster 20 in 25 balls !! Yeatersay he used up 3 overs and that built the pressure for self destruction !!! HIGH TIME MOISES OR BARNWELL GET A LOOK IN AND DILSHAN IF I WAS THE OWNER I WOULDVE DRIPPED YOU FROM THE SQUAD AND LOOK UP INTO REPLACEMENTS :/

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 April 2013 09:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010
BangaBanga - 28 April 2013 08:00 AM

oh man, what a horrid loss that was. i knew it straight away, the MI bowlers are far better than ours. bowling bouncer after bouncer. very bad performance by the bolwers. they need to study the pitch of the other teams well before going out there to play.

batting was horrendous. dhawal kulkarni of all people should have beeen the one getting smashed. instead he gets kohli and AB out. oh well happens to the best of them i suppose.

anyway, getting to the point. SACK dilshan. this guy is absolutley ridicilous. why come out in the press and say he is going to score a “BIG” one and then bat like a school girl. absolutley useless. he only has 2 shots on the offisde this guy. he has got more than enough chances and never once has he done ANYTHING for RCB, EVER. drop him NOW! play sohal instead to open with gayle and bring in barnwell or moises.

even moises can open, he opens for NSW in the big bash and he is destructive up top. and barnwell can hit the ball far and can even bowl 4 overs. seriously name me one west indian player that isnt worth their weight in gold in ipl. KEvon Cooper, Dwayne Smith, Pollard, Gayle, Sammy, Narine. They are all built for t20 cricket. give him a go already.

i find it ridiculous than dilshan is been given chance after chance. rampaul please injure this guys finger in the nets.

. my grandma can bat with better strike rate than him.DROP DILSHAN NOW. infact dont even keep him in the team. RELEASE him from the squad ASAP

Even Daniel Christian should be dropped.

Why the hell management thought him to be better than Kallis.Even Ross Taylor was 1000 times better than him.He performs well at Bangalore.
Anyone any player,any domestic overseas player would be far better than him.
To name a few,Rilee Rossouw,David Wiese,Philander,de Kock,etc.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 April 2013 01:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

no guys Dilly want to get out self as he faced much ball and give strike to kholi he is in form u will see it soon

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply