Apycom jQuery Menus
-

Lets not lose heart RCBians….Dilshan should play match against RR
Posted: 28 April 2013 10:47 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
rcbiantilltheend
Total Posts:  107
Joined  28/02/2012

Although Dilshan has performed pathetically, I feel he atleast deserves a DO OR DIE chance…And also lets keep in mind that he has played well last year too at the Jaipur wicket..And if he fails to perform, Barnwell should replace him…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 April 2013 10:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
amith-pavan
Total Posts:  131
Joined  07/09/2009

Are you serious ?? DILSHAN ?????  I dont have words for people like dilshan who hasnt come up with one good innings and actually I thought RCB management wouldve dropped him from this year’s IPL team !! He is pathetic and we dont need him for God’s sake ! Barnwell makes his debut for us tomorrow or we aint gonna win in jaipur either

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 April 2013 11:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
rcbiantilltheend
Total Posts:  107
Joined  28/02/2012

Look, I’m not a big fan of Dilshan either..But I’m sure if the management gives him a Do or Die warning, he will definitely deliver,fearing losing his place…If he does’nt then we can go for Barnwell the next match…He has not been the best batsman for RCB, but in a crucial match against RR(at home) I’m sure we can go with him one last time rather than play an untested inexperienced Barnwell.. Barnwell can play the match against PWI..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 April 2013 02:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
ekam
Total Posts:  31
Joined  22/02/2013

Some people need to realize that form is everything, his little cameo with Gayle was just touch and go not convincing at all, yes he is a fantastic fielder but we needed him to fire 4 games back and didn’t, still hasn’t…, how many more chances do you want to waste with that one International spot left ? before we are out of this tournament and Mr.Malaya again doesn’t pay our players… ?, disgraceful !, get into the top four and we know our players will get paid for their efforts atleast…, we are crying for the long run and for their sake and our pleasure of watching the game and hopefully winning ! smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 April 2013 06:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
BangaBanga
Total Posts:  117
Joined  17/04/2011

absolutley not, drop him like a ton of bricks, he has had way too many chances and he is robbing a spot from people like Moises who actually PERFORMED and scored a 50 and from Barnwell who actually has potential. dilshan should not only be dropped, but be Released from the squad.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 April 2013 08:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010

Dilshan performs well for his country,that’s a good thing,but I wonder why doesn’t he perform for us.
It’s better to continue with Mozzie if he is fit.
Or give Barnwell a chance.He is eager to play for us.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 April 2013 09:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  116
Joined  07/09/2009

not another chance for dilshan give barnwell a chance atleast he will add to the team in batting and bowling.if he even bats at a strike rate of 100 he would be doing a better job than dilshan :p + 3-4 overs

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 April 2013 01:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

yeah don’t forget his last year knock in Jaipur

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply