Apycom jQuery Menus

Shame on Mumbai Crowd
Posted: 28 April 2013 03:23 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1245
Joined  29/08/2011

Shame on Mumbai Crowd. They forgot Virat is indian batsman. but it is not good to call cheater any player when is fair.

Image Attachments
551519_10151597610746047_1566465552_n.jpg
View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 April 2013 04:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
SuhasMS
Total Posts:  130
Joined  10/01/2012

that shows the character of thier team spirit, THEIR TEAM & themselves… well we will follow our ROYAL Culture…Atithi Devo Bhava… but no one can take advantage of this… if they do so, then they are messing with THE most dangerous team, guys, n the crowd…!!! n they will certainly have to pay for that…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 April 2013 04:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010

Part and parcel of the game.Can’t do anything.
I know Mumbai people since I live here.It is a good place and people here are not too bad as you’re seeing it.
Actually they are very passionate about the game and the team Mumbai Indians.They can’t resist other teams.
Surely they are very aggressive and start talking bad about other things,which I don’t like.
Even they abused legends like Dravid,Kumble in IPL 3 when we went there to play.
That’s why I hate them so much.

I don’t know but I think Virat has more aggressiveness than needed.For Eg:He should not have fought with Gambhir.That might affect his career in some way or he other.

Anyways Bangalore Crowd is the best crowd I have ever seen.Atleast they have respect for human beings.

Since I’m originally from Karnataka,I even know how the people there are.

Mumbai Indians are gonna taste the dust which will be put forward by our very own Rahul Dravid,a payback of three years ago for his team Rajasthan Royals.

#RCBianForLife

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 April 2013 06:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
BangaBanga
Total Posts:  117
Joined  17/04/2011

good on kohli for calling out the most pathetic supporters of the league.
they have done it to numerous teams and players over the years. most hated team in IPL = mumbai. mumbai losing almost gives me as much pleasure as RCB winning.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 28 April 2013 10:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
manies007
Total Posts:  20
Joined  15/03/2010

I was at the wankhede stadium last evening.. and the way the supporters accused and abused kohli was uncalled for…  After the presentation ceremony Kohli was going to the other side of the ground with 2 ground officials… MI supporters follwed him all along the stadium hooting CHEATER !!... Absolutely uncalled for… I am sure the same people ll cheer for him when he ll score a century for India !!! Too shallow…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 April 2013 01:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

And they call themselves Indians Bullshits…..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 April 2013 06:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Ferdelance
Total Posts:  347
Joined  21/03/2010

no respect for opposition shame on the mumbai crowd

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 April 2013 09:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  289
Joined  16/02/2010

Yes very bad behavior, they should respect good cricket and indian cricketers. They have done it tendulkar so no wonder how bad crowd is .. Not all but few of them are causing bad light on the whole crowd there ..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 April 2013 10:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Ishatanu18
Total Posts:  154
Joined  17/05/2012

Wanhkede!!!was there at the stadium n yes the disgusting atmosphere did hurt a ton!!!!being one of the very few reds there…..........it did get me on my nerves!!!!booing virat was absolutely senseless as everything went according to the rules n even if it was a intensional interruption the umpire could have pointed it out!virat was not at all responsible for it n how can we RCBIANS just tolerate such unworthy humiliation of our dearest captain! Though somewhere I feel that his reaction could have been a lil bit more polite but yes the media should also understand his state of mind instead of just making it such a big controversy all against virat!!! No matter what virat will remain our favourite forever!!

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply