Apycom jQuery Menus

oh mann, ridiculous loss
Posted: 29 April 2013 07:35 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
BangaBanga
Total Posts:  117
Joined  17/04/2011

what is going on seriously, ridiculous loss.

should have won with 170 on the board. seriously.. batting was actually pretty pathetic. as usual gayle did well. mukund looked promising but we need more than a run a ball from him.

Tiwary, this guy 1.6 million doesnt even deserve 16 rupees if u ask me.

Kohli and ABD batted poorly.

Kohli drop catch critical error. set bad tone for the game.

rampauls 17th over was an absolute joke got dispatched for 2 sixes.

only 2 positives for the game..

1) Vinay well played with bat and ball.

2) dilshan should be gone for good.

ps: i think its better to open with moises, he opens for NSW and goes off early. open with him instead.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 April 2013 08:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  116
Joined  07/09/2009
BangaBanga - 29 April 2013 07:35 PM

what is going on seriously, ridiculous loss.

should have won with 170 on the board. seriously.. batting was actually pretty pathetic. as usual gayle did well. mukund looked promising but we need more than a run a ball from him.

Tiwary, this guy 1.6 million doesnt even deserve 16 rupees if u ask me.

Kohli and ABD batted poorly.

Kohli drop catch critical error. set bad tone for the game.

rampauls 17th over was an absolute joke got dispatched for 2 sixes.

only 2 positives for the game..

1) Vinay well played with bat and ball.

2) dilshan should be gone for good.

ps: i think its better to open with moises, he opens for NSW and goes off early. open with him instead.

after playing 6 bowlers if you cant defend 170 well there is something wrong.four points have to be noted
1)why didnt henriques bowl his quota he had an economy of 3.5 i dont know if it was related to his injury if it wasnt then it was a tactical error by kohli
2)we are really missing gayle’s fastish off spinners
3)if gayle could bowl we should go in with an all pace attack kartik has been ineffective and has been targeted by teams
4)rampaul’s last over was a real poor one conceding 2 sixes at that juncture of the game was poor from a bowler of his quality

of course rajasthan played really well and congrats to them

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 April 2013 08:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  72
Joined  06/09/2009

Ive seriously started disliking RCB after backing this team from the first edition of IPL.. What a stupid decision it is to stop henriques from bowling when he bowls so well?? And for sure MR.RP singh has to be sent home!!! It is not possible to dream about the cup with such a big tail.. No other IPL team plays with such a huge tail!!! so embarassing and humiliating!!! DRASTIC CHANGES REQUIRED!!! GO RCB Gooooooo!!!! We have lost 4 games now.. It is a must to finish in the top 2.. else we wont get a second chance in the play-offs!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 April 2013 08:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  72
Joined  06/09/2009

GAYLE
PUJARA/SOHAL/MUKUND
KOHLI
AB.D
HENRIQUES
ZOL
KL.RAHUL/SHELDON JACKSON
RAVI RAMPAUL/BARNWELL
VINAY KUMAR
UNADKAT/Abhimanyu Mithun
MURALI KARTHIK/SYED

For sure RP singh has to be dropped. Playing 5 full time bowlers is a very wrong composition. Lower order is very poor. Take CSK for example they have batting till no.9!! I think mithun shud get a chance instead of unadkat once. He’s a good fast bowler and also bats well. Barnwell is a very good t20 player. he sud be tried once and if he performs well with the ball almost all the issues with RCB’s batting is solved!!! cmon RCB we need to win!!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 April 2013 09:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  41
Joined  13/03/2010

ABD has to perform

View Profile
PM

Posted: 29 April 2013 10:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042