Posted: 29 April 2013 11:20 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
abdul-basit1
Total Posts:  27
Joined  13/04/2011

We Payed 1.6 Million Dollar For This ####, Can’t ####### Believe

He Can’t Bat, He Can’t Field, He Can’t Bowl

What A Waste….

We Need To Find Hidden Indian Talents, We Need Some Indian Fire Power !

We Should Drop M Kartik, SS Tiwary & JD Unadkat

We Could Get Pujara & Sheldon Jackson/Vijay Zol/Sunny Sohal….

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 April 2013 02:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Libu
Total Posts:  4
Joined  30/04/2013

IN RCB TEAM TIWARI IS NOT ONLY A JOKE, HE IS A (BIMARI) HE IS A COMPLETE WASTE IN THIS EDITIONS IF RCB WANTS TO WIN THIS TITLE PLZ THROW OUT THIS TIWARI FROM THE TEAM.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 April 2013 05:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  21
Joined  07/09/2009

He has that potential…!!! But his bad form is affecting the team…!!! Hope he recovers soon..!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 April 2013 09:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
NamelaraRCB
Total Posts:  16
Joined  18/03/2011

If we associate or describe this Tiwari with any word from dictionary…....its shame for that “word”....I don’t know why he is playing….He is always away from BALL
==> His BAT never touches ball
==> His Hands/Body never touches ball( Can’t run/ can’t bowl/ can’t field).....I feel he is having allergy with BALL….so he always run away from ball…...
Don’t know what else to say…..I am feeling like, i am wasting my time by writing about this guy :-(

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 April 2013 09:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010

After looking at young 18 year old Sanju Samson,I feel we are nothing in terms of youngsters apart from heavyweights like Chris Gayle.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 April 2013 09:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
joshil-raj1
Total Posts:  131
Joined  22/01/2013

Saurabh Tiwary is a complete waste of time and money for RCB. Infact I was surprised as to why RCB retained him this season. Instead we could have gone for some good Indian Player in the auction. He has put on so much of weight after feeding on the 1.6 million that RCB spend on him that he looks like a sack of rotten potato who can barely move on the field.

Infact RCB has the knack of picking the wrong Indian Players compared to some of the other teams. The blunders are plenty for everyone to see Mod Kaif, Tiwary, Karun Nair, K L Rahul, Abhinav Mukund to name a few.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 April 2013 09:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
RCBPlay11Selector
Total Posts:  21
Joined  29/04/2013

Mr Kohli, Ray and all,
Are you people seeing what common man can understand. You guys know cricket so much that we cant open mouth for your decisions. For god’s sake go beyond your perceptions and listen to voices who are not so wrong.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 April 2013 09:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010
joshil-raj1 - 30 April 2013 09:50 AM

Saurabh Tiwary is a complete waste of time and money for RCB. Infact I was surprised as to why RCB retained him this season. Instead we could have gone for some good Indian Player in the auction. He has put on so much of weight after feeding on the 1.6 million that RCB spend on him that he looks like a sack of rotten potato who can barely move on the field.

Infact RCB has the knack of picking the wrong Indian Players compared to some of the other teams. The blunders are plenty for everyone to see Mod Kaif, Tiwary, Karun Nair, K L Rahul, Abhinav Mukund to name a few.

I agree on few terms.
But can’t blame KL Rahul and Abhinav Mukund.They haven’t got enough opportunities.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 April 2013 08:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

guys Harshal give every thing for the pace so he should also get chance

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 May 2013 11:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
SuhasMS
Total Posts:  130
Joined  10/01/2012

Hey guys stop commenting bad on M Karthik & J Unadkat, even I had a feeling when these 2 were purchased @ auction… I was really wrong… I gotto know this after watching these guys playing for our team… they r putting their best in the field…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 01 May 2013 11:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
gaurav-shenoy1
Total Posts:  6
Joined  06/09/2010

S.Tiwari was successful with MI in the 3rd season when he got the opportunity to Bat at the top of the order.

I think RCB should introspect their batting order, as C.Gayle at the top makes us too much dependent on him and predictable for oppositions to plan against him. We should learn from RR who have used Watson well and shuffled their batting order according to the situation.

For instance one of the playing XI, batting and bowling order could be

01 M.Agarwal
02 S.Tiwari
03 K.Rahul
04 C.Gayle
05 V.Kohli
06 AB.Devilliers
07 V.Kumar
08 R.Rampaul
09 M.Karthik
10 J.Unadkat
11 M.Muralitharan

- I think moving C.Gayle down the order will remove our over-dependency on him.
- By moving 3 Indian batsmen top of the order, we would allow them to play freely without any pressure. I am sure they will perform better.
- AB.Devilliers is a terrific finisher. He should only be sent after 13 overs
- Our bowling looks to be a little weaker, Bringing Murali will strengthen it.

Bowling combination

J.Unadkat     01 03 05 15
R.Rampaul     02 04 18 20
V.Kumar     06 08 16 19
M.Karthik     07 09 11 13
M.Muralitharan 10 12 14 17

View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 May 2013 06:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Fan
Ferdelance
Total Posts:  347
Joined  21/03/2010

tiwari is the most overrated crickter evr

View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 May 2013 08:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Fan
joshil-raj1
Total Posts:  131
Joined  22/01/2013
gaurav-shenoy1 - 01 May 2013 11:57 AM

S.Tiwari was successful with MI in the 3rd season when he got the opportunity to Bat at the top of the order.

I think RCB should introspect their batting order, as C.Gayle at the top makes us too much dependent on him and predictable for oppositions to plan against him. We should learn from RR who have used Watson well and shuffled their batting order according to the situation.

For instance one of the playing XI, batting and bowling order could be

01 M.Agarwal
02 S.Tiwari
03 K.Rahul
04 C.Gayle
05 V.Kohli
06 AB.Devilliers
07 V.Kumar
08 R.Rampaul
09 M.Karthik
10 J.Unadkat
11 M.Muralitharan

- I think moving C.Gayle down the order will remove our over-dependency on him.
- By moving 3 Indian batsmen top of the order, we would allow them to play freely without any pressure. I am sure they will perform better.
- AB.Devilliers is a terrific finisher. He should only be sent after 13 overs
- Our bowling looks to be a little weaker, Bringing Murali will strengthen it.

Bowling combination

J.Unadkat     01 03 05 15
R.Rampaul     02 04 18 20
V.Kumar     06 08 16 19
M.Karthik     07 09 11 13
M.Muralitharan 10 12 14 17

Good thinking but what works for RR may not work for RCB. Gayle cannot click in any other position other than the opening slot. A destructive player like him needs to be played upfront so that he can make use of the field restrictions in the first 6 overs. The rest of the batting can be reshuffled based on the situation. Like you rightly mentioned ABD is a good finisher and can be played lower down the order especially when chasing a steep target. But for this idea to be successful the Indian Batsman in the team needs to make the opportunity to bat up the order count just like what an unknown player like Sanju Samson did for RR the other day. It wont be a bad idea to push Henriques up the order and make him open with Gayle till Pujara returns. This will mean that we have some one to take the pressure away from Gayle and he can play freely.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 May 2013 12:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  504
Joined  12/02/2010

tiwari can be replaced by many other players, no need to play him… mukund is just rotating strike , he needs to hit hard

View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 May 2013 04:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  58
Joined  10/03/2010

Swap Tiwary with Uthappa or stuart Binny. RCB is not making use of local players properly.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 May 2013 06:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Fan
RamLakhan
Total Posts:  44
Joined  17/04/2013

Tiwari just can’t hit the ball, he has no timing at all. Whenever he hits six (very rarely) he seems to have put so much effort into it. But as Gaurav said, he can be given one chance to come up the order (maybe at 3, not at opening) just because we don’t really have other better options. Once Pujara and Agarwal are fit, we can safely discard this Tiwari fellow. We can try with below order for a change:

Gayle
Rahul/Agarwal
Tiwari/Pujara
Kohli
Henriques
Arun Karthik
AB Devilliers
Christian
Vinay Kumar
Unadkat

View Profile
PM

Posted: 03 May 2013 12:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1246
Joined  29/08/2011

tiwary should play in one down or opener.

he proved that against PWI

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply