Apycom jQuery Menus
-

RCB losing momentum
Posted: 30 April 2013 09:39 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
joshil-raj1
Total Posts:  131
Joined  22/01/2013

Yet another game lost to RR yesterday and the signs are not good for RCB. The bowlers are to be blamed for yesterdays loss as they could not defend a decent total of 171. I am not sure why experienced bowlers like Vinay Kumar, RP Singh, Unadkat and Rampaul cannot learn from their mistakes and keep on feeding batsman with length balls which in T20 format is asking for trouble. Looks like its time to kick out the bowling coach Venketesh Prasad from the team and hire a good bowling coach who can teach the bowlers how to bowl in T20s. And these mistakes are being repeated far too often from the previous seasons and there cannot be any excuse what so ever.

With this kind of bowling I can bet that RCB will not win the IPL this season as the time is running out for them. RCB has hired so many bowlers this season to strengthen the bowling but the problem remains the same they are in the habit of bowling too many length and short balls which can be hit by even tail enders. Time to change the coaching staff and the overall management itself.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 April 2013 10:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
BangaBanga
Total Posts:  117
Joined  17/04/2011

i agree throw out venky.

he only bowls at 120 K himself. shouldnt be the bowling coach, get someone good like waqar from sun risers those guys can defend 130 scores.

get glenn mcgrath or shane warne as bowling coach

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 April 2013 08:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

No yar , RCB will bounce back

View Profile
PM

Posted: 30 April 2013 09:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan