Apycom jQuery Menus

Unfair Team Composition
Posted: 02 May 2013 06:26 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
RamLakhan
Total Posts:  44
Joined  17/04/2013

Forget Foreign Players (We have at least 2 quality players & 2 above-average), the problem is with the core players.

We have only Virat Kohli who is a regular in National team. Apart from him Vinay Kumar is only a probable at current form (OK with him though). Zaheer has past his prime. Others are either below average or have not yet proved on bigger platform.

Whereas see in CSK there are 4 players - Dhoni, Raina, Jadeja, Ashwin all regulars in National Team. No wonder why CSK can win all matches and go on to win this year also.

I think RCB should have got at least 1 or 2 players who are regulars / closer to national team

View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 May 2013 07:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
ekam
Total Posts:  31
Joined  22/02/2013

I think you are forgetting what the IPL is all about…, its about finding those younger players and giving them a platform to grow and grow fast, because we need them to shine…

Getting recognition and a taste of what to expect at this level is hard and its not going to be easy for players coming from a monotonous style of playing among Indian players, here they play with the best and against the best.

This competition finds those unknown players, yes we all know and want the famous ones, but what happens after they have lost form and gone due to age ?

How can you call yourself an RCBian if you can’t give everyone an equal chance to shine ?, If you only want the famous players then I’m sorry to say this, but the IPL is not about that…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 02 May 2013 09:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
rcbiantilltheend
Total Posts:  107
Joined  28/02/2012

ekam- Totally agree with you… And Ram - don’t forget Jadeja, Ashwin and Vijay were nothing before they played for CSK…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 03 May 2013 12:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

We guys Cheers up

View Profile
PM

Posted: 03 May 2013 04:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010
ekam - 02 May 2013 07:32 PM

I think you are forgetting what the IPL is all about…, its about finding those younger players and giving them a platform to grow and grow fast, because we need them to shine…

Getting recognition and a taste of what to expect at this level is hard and its not going to be easy for players coming from a monotonous style of playing among Indian players, here they play with the best and against the best.

This competition finds those unknown players, yes we all know and want the famous ones, but what happens after they have lost form and gone due to age ?

How can you call yourself an RCBian if you can’t give everyone an equal chance to shine ?, If you only want the famous players then I’m sorry to say this, but the IPL is not about that…

I agee with you.
IPL is a platform for youngsters to showcase your talent.
Rajasthan Royals have so far,been the most successful according to the name of IPL.

We,just like Mumbai Indians have overburdened our team.

Siddhu Paaji,on Extra Innings T20 said correctly,“It is better to have limited young players,used wisely rather than a bunch of talented players keeping them unplayed.”

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply