Apycom jQuery Menus

Surabh Tiwary
Posted: 03 May 2013 12:19 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

Hello friends plz click in the below Url then after reading the full post
http://www.royalchallengers.com/forums/viewthread/6573/

Some of the Fans used very bad words for Saurabh Tiwary on his performance but I alwz Defended on behalf of Him and wrote he will perform u will see that , i wrote same thing in the reply of the above URL some days ago.

U might fell me that i m showing some heoric stuff in arrogant and self fish manner,
No guys ‘m showing nothing , I ‘m loyal RCBian and support and give #Respect to every post, I will never get selfish and support only my self , coz RCB is every thing for me and all RCBians , People use in word that there fav team is like there own family, but in my case not only RCB but U guys who r alwz supporting RCB r also my family , so u can take u’re own example we might get selfish for other but we never get selfish for our Family so u all r my family ....and as u know when some one come to hamper our family we get back onto them so as you guys have seen when ever any one post bad on behalf of our team we get back onto them isn’t it.

But the thing i want to say is .....
All the players who has joined RCB camp, worn RedGoldBlue Jersey r alwz humble and big mans, they did not enter inside the camp easily , they passed many trails so that they made there own good Image our Master Mind Owners and Management so they got to be in RCB.

So this is great moment for Saurabh Tiwary , he did not even got a single half century for RCB till match vs PWI, but guys he has given him full effort for RCB to win , yeah tough time has come in his way but the fact is he was even playing in the National side,

So i just want to say keep faith on each and every one when there is the time of need our players will come and perform for us.

Some people also critics on Daniel Christian but guys keep faith on him also he’s the terrific fielder , Hat-rick holder for the Aussies team and he often open Batting Innings in BBL so if some matches will be given to him he will also stand tall in his own feet.

So cheers guys for Victory and keep Faith on every Players of RCB smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 03 May 2013 12:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
Joined  18/08/2011

Sorry if u get any problem to understand my post

View Profile
PM

Posted: 03 May 2013 12:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  1245
Joined  29/08/2011

completely agree. tiwary should play in top order

View Profile
PM

Posted: 03 May 2013 04:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010
sudhirRCCB - 03 May 2013 12:19 AM

Hello friends plz click in the below Url then after reading the full post
http://www.royalchallengers.com/forums/viewthread/6573/

Some of the Fans used very bad words for Saurabh Tiwary on his performance but I alwz Defended on behalf of Him and wrote he will perform u will see that , i wrote same thing in the reply of the above URL some days ago.

U might fell me that i m showing some heoric stuff in arrogant and self fish manner,
No guys ‘m showing nothing , I ‘m loyal RCBian and support and give #Respect to every post, I will never get selfish and support only my self , coz RCB is every thing for me and all RCBians , People use in word that there fav team is like there own family, but in my case not only RCB but U guys who r alwz supporting RCB r also my family , so u can take u’re own example we might get selfish for other but we never get selfish for our Family so u all r my family ....and as u know when some one come to hamper our family we get back onto them so as you guys have seen when ever any one post bad on behalf of our team we get back onto them isn’t it.

But the thing i want to say is .....
All the players who has joined RCB camp, worn RedGoldBlue Jersey r alwz humble and big mans, they did not enter inside the camp easily , they passed many trails so that they made there own good Image our Master Mind Owners and Management so they got to be in RCB.

So this is great moment for Saurabh Tiwary , he did not even got a single half century for RCB till match vs PWI, but guys he has given him full effort for RCB to win , yeah tough time has come in his way but the fact is he was even playing in the National side,

So i just want to say keep faith on each and every one when there is the time of need our players will come and perform for us.

Some people also critics on Daniel Christian but guys keep faith on him also he’s the terrific fielder , Hat-rick holder for the Aussies team and he often open Batting Innings in BBL so if some matches will be given to him he will also stand tall in his own feet.

So cheers guys for Victory and keep Faith on every Players of RCB smile

Great Words!!!
We are all a RCB family!!!
Just Wondering whether when Gayle will leave us or get picked by another team,will loyalty remains???
Well I’ll not leave RCB even if there are no great players in our team.

Cheers!!!

View Profile
PM

Posted: 03 May 2013 06:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
shamaz-mohamed
Total Posts:  7
Joined  07/09/2009

Dear RCB’ians dont worry whether there will be gayle, ABD or others in RCB team next edition..but important is the franchise i.e. “RCB”, We will always support first the team RCB not the individuals. later is the family members i.e. team members whoever they they may be, we will always support and be loyal to RCB team.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 03 May 2013 07:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
cbd
Total Posts:  3
Joined  08/04/2013

@sudhir rcb dude tats good attitude. i need to learn this attitude from u. and good to see fans like u fr rcb.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 03 May 2013 08:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  289
Joined  16/02/2010

Yes coz he had a average last season. Also his contribution at the back end of the innings wasnt great. It was a good move to ask him to open ..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 03 May 2013 09:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
Joined  18/08/2011

@karthik-shetty4
Dude can’t we retain Chris, AB and other any foreign player ??
@shamaz-mohamed
great
@cbd
lol its nothing just keep u’re cool faith on RCB no any shorts of attitude required :D

View Profile
PM

Posted: 04 May 2013 10:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010
sudhirRCCB - 03 May 2013 09:52 PM

@karthik-shetty4
Dude can’t we retain Chris, AB and other any foreign player ??
@shamaz-mohamed
great
@cbd
lol its nothing just keep u’re cool faith on RCB no any shorts of attitude required :D

I don’t know whether the retaining of four foreign players is there.
It might be there since CSK can’t afford to lose MSD,Raina,Ashwin,Bravo once in a while.So Mr.Srinivasan might keep this rule.

This time I won’t repeat such foolishness,if the rule occurs and retain Gayle,AB de Villiers,Kohli and R Vinay Kumar.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 05 May 2013 10:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Fan
Joined  18/08/2011

Hope that rule be made

View Profile
PM

Posted: 07 May 2013 07:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Fan
Ferdelance