Apycom jQuery Menus
-

ERRORS IN BOWLING DEPARTMENT
Posted: 11 May 2013 10:38 AM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
Total Posts:  469
Joined  01/03/2010

RCB is facing serious problem in bowling department by giving too many runs to opposite side ...
compared to other team
1- RCB bowlers are not using too many haracker in the that to we need perfect haracker during depth bowling like MALLINGA , MORRIS , STEYN
2- RCB bowlers are not using reverse swing and slow ball in the middel overs like balaji, bhatia

View Profile
PM

Posted: 11 May 2013 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
SuhasMS
Total Posts:  130
Joined  10/01/2012
kpanu - 11 May 2013 10:38 AM

RCB is facing serious problem in bowling department by giving too many runs to opposite side ...
compared to other team
1- RCB bowlers are not using too many haracker in the that to we need perfect haracker during depth bowling like MALLINGA , MORRIS , STEYN
2- RCB bowlers are not using reverse swing and slow ball in the middel overs like balaji, bhatia

Vinay is trying his best fella… am not saying we r doing good…we definitely need to improve… we r poor in bowling department when compared to other teams…

View Profile
PM

Posted: 11 May 2013 04:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
RamLakhan
Total Posts:  44
Joined  17/04/2013

Vinay Kumar should be used fully with the new ball. At least he has the capability to pick wickets. Same goes with Rampaul (if he is picked). These two should bowl maximum in the first 6 overs (maybe even 3 overs each) and RCB should try n pick 4 to 5 wickets within 10 overs. That is the only way I can see RCB putting pressure on opponents with their bowling. Once the top wickets are gone, it will be easier for our bowlers to defend against the lesser batsmen. Unadkat and Henrique should be used in the middle and death overs (They are comparatively better. Henrique should somehow take up this responsibility). With the bowling so weakened, we should even look to bring back Vettori who can contain & also pick wickets. Poojara and Tiwary look similar (in terms of strike rate) and somehow Tiwari seems to have better control & effort in what he is doing, he is being wasted in the last two games. So I feel only 1 out these two can make it to the team. I think the team can be something like below:

Gayle
Tiwary/Pujara
Kohli
AB Divilliers
Henriques
A Karthik
Vinay Kumar
Rampaul/Vettori
M Karthik
Zaheer (It is hard to believe he is still injured)
Unadkat

View Profile
PM

Posted: 11 May 2013 04:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  289
Joined  16/02/2010

This happens in T20, but yesterday our bowlers were unlucky also .. but most importantly we won the game and we will improve ..

View Profile
PM

Posted: 12 May 2013 12:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

Wait our Bolwers will do great

View Profile
PM

Posted: 12 May 2013 11:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
avidRCBian
Total Posts:  12
Joined  01/05/2013
RamLakhan - 11 May 2013 04:25 PM

Vinay Kumar should be used fully with the new ball. At least he has the capability to pick wickets. Same goes with Rampaul (if he is picked). These two should bowl maximum in the first 6 overs (maybe even 3 overs each) and RCB should try n pick 4 to 5 wickets within 10 overs. That is the only way I can see RCB putting pressure on opponents with their bowling. Once the top wickets are gone, it will be easier for our bowlers to defend against the lesser batsmen. Unadkat and Henrique should be used in the middle and death overs (They are comparatively better. Henrique should somehow take up this responsibility). With the bowling so weakened, we should even look to bring back Vettori who can contain & also pick wickets. Poojara and Tiwary look similar (in terms of strike rate) and somehow Tiwari seems to have better control & effort in what he is doing, he is being wasted in the last two games. So I feel only 1 out these two can make it to the team. I think the team can be something like below:

Gayle
Tiwary/Pujara
Kohli
AB Divilliers
Henriques
A Karthik
Vinay Kumar
Rampaul/Vettori
M Karthik
Unadkat

Both Tiwary & Pujara should play. Tiwary should open with brisk batting & support Gayle. Pujara should come in place of Arun, after Barnwell (he should play in place of Henri). Vettori should play. Zaheer seems unfit lets play Pankaj.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 13 May 2013 12:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  469
Joined  01/03/2010

playing both pujara and tiwary is waste .. we need big hitter during power play and good finisher in middel order both of them dosent suit for this place

View Profile
PM

Posted: 13 May 2013 12:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Fan
RamLakhan
Total Posts:  44
Joined  17/04/2013

Yes, Pujara or Tiwari, only 1.
And looking at the outing so far, I think Tiwari has better consistency and the exposure to handle the pressure. If Pankaj or Harshall clicks tomorrow (only 1 can play anyhow and let’s hope that 1 guy immediately clicks), then we also have room to include Vettori in the playoffs as additional spinner (as the tracks in playoffs assist spinners). I know its gamble at this point to try so many changes. But RCB have to blame themselves for not having experimented in the earlier part of the tournament. They just went lazy enjoying Gayle-storm and did not concentrate on setting up the team. So its our headache now to make at least 1 or 2 changes carefully without upsetting the balance of the side.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 13 May 2013 01:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Fan
BloodbathAndBeyond
Total Posts:  38
Joined  09/04/2010
RamLakhan - 11 May 2013 04:25 PM

Gayle
Tiwary/Pujara
Kohli
AB Divilliers
Henriques
A Karthik
Vinay Kumar
Rampaul/Vettori
M Karthik
Unadkat

So you suggest replacing Tiwary/Pujara with Arun Karthik ? Seriously ??? I agree neither Tiwary nor Pujara have been scoring at a brisk rate but Arun Karthik is way worse. I would rather have Pujara at no 6 just as an insurance. If things are going good, Pujara wont come to bat. But if RCB loses 3 wickets in say 8 overs then probably Pujara can be sent in to consolidate. And Zaheer is unfit. so he cant be in playing XI

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply