Apycom jQuery Menus

Next - Just concentrate on what’s in hand
Posted: 14 May 2013 09:37 PM   [ Ignore ]
Fan
RamLakhan
Total Posts:  44
Joined  17/04/2013

The hopes are not completely evaporated. We are still No.4 in the points table. Remember that.

SRH are also under pressure. They must also win both the games.

Let’s go match by match now:

CSK vs DD (Insignificant, its only for CSK’s position in the Table)
KKR vs PW (again insignificant as KKR’s NRR is too low to challenge RCB if both RCB & KKR tie on table)
MI vs RR (Insignificant, again it is the table position formalities, RCB’s target now is just to come to that No.4 Position)
KXI vs DD (Slightly significant, because KXI’s NRR is better than KKR and they can challenge RCB. So let’s hope that KXI don’t win by huge margins or better they lose)
SRH vs RR (A very important match, hope RR beat them so that SRH get demoralized here itself and not think about their next match. Dravid & Binny should take special care for us smile )
KXI vs MI (Again slightly significant, because KXI’s NRR is better than KKR and they can challenge RCB. Especially if they had won their previous game, they will be positve. So let’s hope that KXI don’t win by huge margins or better they lose)
RCB vs CSK (Damn we should win this one, even if it close encounter with small margin that’s enough)
PW vs DD (Bullsh*t match for everyone smile )
SRH vs KKR (If we win against CSK and SRH lose against RR, then SRH will be demoralized totally and I don’t think they can win this game that too with bigger margin, it will be impossible for them. But if we had lost to CSK, then SRH will be positive even if they had lost to RR. They may try for that NRR. If both SRH and RCB lost their previous games, then SRH has to just win the match comfortably)

So I would say CSK vs RCB and SRH vs RR are the crucial matches of all. And since our match comes before, it is clear cut that we should win that match against a top team like CSK. Without winning this match, we don’t deserve to play for any chance / any probabilities. Just go out and win that match. Let’s have some hope. As I said even Pak was in similar position in 1992 world cup, they played hopelessly in some of the matches, but they went on to win the cup with some luck and some brilliant late performances.

The Team can be like this:

Gayle
Henriques (I have explained in a different thread)
Kohli
AB Divilliers
Tiwari (He has been in the heat, so lets keep him, we have no better options)
Arun (He did a brilliant keeping job today. AB will be needed in the outfield. Again we don’t have better batsmen. Agarwal is injured, otherwise he would have made)
Vinay
Rampaul (let’s stick to him, he has been the better of lot, we saw what Murali did today)
Zaheer (He is veteran and that proved with his bowling figures today, let’s have him)
Unadkat
Murali Karthik (Again he has done the best in spin bowling department and he is a fighter and trier like Tiwari and he has been in the heat so far)

I am still supporting my team, because I believe the support should be till the end, and not betray them in the middle. Otherwise you are not a true RCBian. Let’s back them. A team with players like Gayle, Kohli, ABD, Vinay definitely deserves to win the cup.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 14 May 2013 10:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Fan
AwesomeRCB
Total Posts:  27
Joined  17/01/2012

Heyy.

You’re post made me laugh annnnd cry. smile
Laugh because those predictions were quiet funny and true. Just what I think all the time. :D
Cryy because right now I’m super emotional. I mean RCB loses, and fans start being so rude. Can’t they everr think of the players? :/

It’s so nice to meet people like you, who support teams till the end.
The team you said is pretty much awesome. smile

We’re gonna qualify. smile

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 May 2013 10:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Fan
RamLakhan
Total Posts:  44
Joined  17/04/2013

We can do this brutal criticism if our team also loses against CSK and eventually knocked out. Till then, let’s support them a bit at least. That’s my point.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 May 2013 09:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Fan
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  18/08/2011

RCB come on guys you can Win against CSK.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 15 May 2013 09:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Fan
priya-jain2
Total Posts:  132
Joined  19/11/2012

good xi

View Profile
PM

Posted: 17 May 2013 03:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Fan
karthik-shetty4
Total Posts:  982
Joined  10/09/2010
AwesomeRCB - 14 May 2013 10:50 PM

Heyy.

You’re post made me laugh annnnd cry. smile
Laugh because those predictions were quiet funny and true. Just what I think all the time. :D
Cryy because right now I’m super emotional. I mean RCB loses, and fans start being so rude. Can’t they everr think of the players? :/

It’s so nice to meet people like you, who support teams till the end.
The team you said is pretty much awesome. smile

We’re gonna qualify. smile

I agree.

All is going well,but something is not.

Team still is heavily dependant on Gayle,Kohli and de Villiers.

Let us look at Rajasthan Royals for example.
They don’t have big match winners but they create everyday.It can be only done when a potent youngster gets chances to prove and full support from the management and work on the concerned areas for his improvement.

KL Rahul has been a great player since last few months for Karnataka in longer and shorter formats and showed his batting display for RCB in the drought of opportunities.He is a pure technician like Pujara but can play quickly at any point of time.He can adopt to all the format quickly just like KP.
But what’s the use in giving him least opportunities.
If he would have been in RR or KXIP,he would have been much better than today.

We have even adopted MI policy of hoarding players.We overfilled our squad with players which we actually don’t need.

Eg:Harshal Patel,Pankaj Singh,Abhimanyu Mithun,etc. are teriffic bowlers but they are benched for 100% of the season.
It hurts to see that.

It is better to have few talents playing rather than wasting a bunch.

View Profile
PM

Posted: 18 May 2013 08:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Fanatic Fan
Total Posts:  289
Joined  16/02/2010

Rightly said KL Rahul should be sent up the order .. get back rampaul and m kartik ...

Common RCB ...

View Profile
PM

Fast Reply